Sarah Dares, TH to be Sexy

shami11shami11 Certified Popster
edited July 2007 in News and Articles
Tempo - 09Jul07TEMPO JULY 9, 2007

SARAH DARES, TRIES HARD TO BE SEXY
by Nestor Cuartero

Sarah Geronimo is all of 18 now,yet untouched by first love and still dreaming of the day when young boys will pay her a visit to court her, with roses and chocolate on hand.

Not that, the hitmaker-artist is advertising, she clears as if in self- defense." Pero siempre po, masarap din siguro yong nililigawan ka", she smiles self- consciously.

Sarah says she has never experienced courtship, has never fallen in love. In highschool, at the UST, she remembers, some boys did send her feelers, but they remained just that. Nakakainis.
"Hindi ata ako ligawin" she said in self - mockery. Sarah is quite good at mocking herself, a sign of self - confidence, if not nervousness, that she has often brought his same sensibility to her live shows.

Her humor, unlike that of professional stand-up comedians, is self - deprecating. Which sits very well, indeed, among her millions of fans, who, just like her, love to laugh at themselves.

Sarah is in the midst of preparations for her second major concert at the Araneta Coliseum on July 14. Her producer, Viva Concerts, has convinced her to get a little more daring this time in terms of costumes and choreography.

Asked if she will transform into a vamp after the concert, Sarah wondered what a vamp was in the first place. She also refused any offer for breast augmentation and the like. " Kahit pa po libre"

Sarah Geronimo in Motion presents the new Sarah, as a dancer - performer with her guests Gary V,., Sam Milby, Jericho R., John Pratts, Mark Bautista, Louie Ocampo, Aiai Delas Alas. It will be followed shortly by a birthday concert on July 21 at Clark Expo in Pampanga.

Tempo_sg_09Jul07.jpg

Comments

• edited 5:03AM
    shami11 wrote on Jul 9 2007, 07:31 AM:
    TEMPO JULY 9, 2007

by Nestor Cuartero

Asked if she will transform into a vamp after the concert, Sarah wondered what a vamp was in the first place. She also refused any offer for breast augmentation and the like. " Kahit pa po libre"

Wut da heck is a vamp?! 24.jpg
    thanks for sharing the article! i like it, bordering on dark wits. hehehe! biggrin.gif i agree, her humor is self-deprecating, in the cutest way. hehehe!

anyways, with or without a concert, sarah is already a vamp in the good context of the word. she can seduce guys without effort, if she wants to. but that's just not her character. smile.gif
    ciethea wrote on Jul 10 2007, 04:56 AM:
    TEMPO JULY 9, 2007

by Nestor Cuartero

Wut da heck is a vamp?! 24.jpg alt=':24sgKunot:' ]
    palagay po yata ng silicon...dunno..nanghuhula lang ako...cguro something to do with magiging sexy star na din. unknw.gif alt=':((' ] ....

that's it sarah.."kahit pa libre"....huwag kang kumagat... 6.jpg
    Sarah dares? Yes, she does.

Tries Hard to be sexy? Definitely not!!! She is sexy in her own way. Sexy and yet still maintains to be modest. A real good role model for the young generation.
    anggaling.gif alt=':astig:' ] th_GoSG.jpg
    Thanks for sharing the article.
  • outriggeroutrigger One SG Force
    edited 5:03AM
    sarah_geronimitis_patient wrote on Jul 10 2007, 03:04 AM:
    thanks for sharing the article! i like it, bordering on dark wits. hehehe! biggrin.gif alt=':D' ] i agree, her humor is self-deprecating, in the cutest way. hehehe!

yeah... part of her appeal. 11.jpg

thanks for the article!
  • leoleo
    salamat sa article!!!!!!
  • Ax2Ax2
    thanks for sharing 17.jpg
    thanks po
    Thanks Shami for sharing.

My gosh, bakit naman na-isip nitong writer na itanong kung magiging
    isang vamp (someone who seduces somebody by using her sexual
    attractiveness) si Bebe Sarah after her concert....talagang hindi magiging
    familiar sa word na ito si Sarah dahil hindi siya kailanman magiging isang
    vamp, may good moral values si Sarah. Anyway, thanks sa writer for
    this article....advertisement din ito para sa SGIM concert niya.
    i agree...
    sarah is sexy in her own ways...at saka ang ganda ganda nya no!!!!
    cno ang hindi manligaw sa kanya eh ang ganda nya...sexy pa!!!

thanks po for sharing!!
    tnx po 4 sharing!! 14.jpg
  • elaela
    tnx po for sharin!!
    thanks 4 sharin..... 14.jpg
    emo_sarah_fan wrote on Jul 9 2007, 05:11 PM:
    ciethea wrote on Jul 10 2007, 04:56 AM:
    TEMPO JULY 9, 2007

by Nestor Cuartero

Wut da heck is a vamp?! 24.jpg alt=':24sgKunot:' ]
    palagay po yata ng silicon...dunno..nanghuhula lang ako...cguro something to do with magiging sexy star na din. unknw.gif alt=':((' ] ....

that's it sarah.."kahit pa libre"....huwag kang kumagat... 6.jpg alt=':62sgBigEye:' ]

After searching "VAMP" in the dictionary, I figured out that vamp means "a flirt"! A flirt? 24.jpg alt=':24sgKunot:' ] I cant imagine Sarah being a flirt! 8.jpg
  • hehehe. i kinda liked this article. wala lang.
  • tnx 4 sharing po..

korek Sarah!!..wag kang magpaparetoke!!..

di mo kelangan yun..natural beauty ang meron ka..

vamp?..ako nga rin di ko alm kung anu un..
    that's a real model..
    contented!!!
    hehehe...drting dn cguro ang time n dadagsain sya ng mraming manli2gaw... 14.jpg
    i dont think she even needs to try...she already is!
    wtf is that vamp the only i know is a vampire and sarah dont need that...
    thanks po...

sexy naman talaga sya... biggrin.gif