Comments

• edited 10:36AM
    thank you po.....
    naks naki thank you.......

kaya popsters...keep updated!!!!
    kya nga eh sana madami!!!
  • ..'d grEatEsT siTe.? hMmm?...

i dOnt thInk sO...buT foR me... thE gReAteS sIte iS...

www.sarahgeronimo.com

heHeh... belat.jpg
    it is really a great site.. this is the no. 1 site for me!!
  • anu pa ba ang great site...dyusku..tnatanung pa ba yan..?!
  • DanDan Founder / Admin
    edited 10:36AM
    wow almost 5 years old na itong thread na ito. smile.gif
    one of the greatest site i've ever been! di lng sa dhil idol ko si sarah geronimo but binabalikbalikan ko ren tong site dhil sobrang baet at hospitable ng mga tao d2!! hehe.. go POPSTERS! GO SG!
    Hi Admin and to all Mods,

I'm a avid of sarah and she is superb. Hi Admin (Dan), your site is so cool most specially this forum (msg board). Just to want to ask if you have any plans or updates in your site itself, if you have i want to help most specially in flash work. Gusto ko sana makatulong kung ok lang sayo boss admin. And mdjo familiar ung name mo, maybe ur the one that i met up wayback 2004-2006 thru Christian (long hair guy) sana u remember that. Un lang boss. Just want to help lang. Keep Rocking!

Thanks!

dext (zerofive)
    Dear Ms. Mony,

This is Ever Javier, one of the popster member,im currenty based in Dubai now and im always checking sarah's site.. I just want to know if the dvd's that posted in her gallery are available? Especially of her tv programs...
    You can email me if you have time at everjavier_20@yahoo.com.

Thank you...

Best Regards,

Ever Javier

Mony wrote on Nov 14 2003, 11:57 AM:
    To the Moderator,

This is quite an impressive site you have!

This is Mony Romana, I'm the Marketing Director of Viva Records. We have bigger plans for Sarah, I'd be happy to keep you all posted whenever I can. And if there's anything we can do to be of assistance, feel free to drop me an email.

Kudos to everyone!

Best,

MONY ROMANA
    Mony wrote on Nov 14 2003, 11:57 AM:
    To the Moderator,

This is quite an impressive site you have!

This is Mony Romana, I'm the Marketing Director of Viva Records. We have bigger plans for Sarah, I'd be happy to keep you all posted whenever I can. And if there's anything we can do to be of assistance, feel free to drop me an email.

Kudos to everyone!

Best,

MONY ROMANA

yah,ryt!!!]
    tnx po 4 sharing..smile.gif
    Hi Admin and staff of this site,

I just wanted to congratulate and thank you for upgrading the site and making it more user friendly. I'll definitely urge a lot of people to visit your site.

Thank you again and God bless to all of you!
  • edited July 2009
    thank you blackscorpia! congrats to us all here at sg.com! spoton.gif

please feel free to drop by the SG.com v3.0 announcement thread for feedback, comments and suggestions on the homepage. thanks and see you there! smile.gif
    Here is really a great website www.fromonesite.com
    WE SALE KOREAN/JAPAN AND AISA CLOTHES,THE PRICE IS ALL WHOLESALE PRICE,YOU WILL FIND A BEST FOR YOU.

[url="http://www.fromonesite.com"]My shop[/url]

2.jpg

3.jpg