Words of God

sana po magshare din po tayo dito kahit thru site...sana po magshare din po tayo dito sa site ng words of God, your experience with God... para yung iba safe din... thank you po...

It's Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ,... he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he isworking out in everything and everyone...
Ephesians 1:11

Comments

• edited 2:28PM
    dati po hndi ko p po kilala si god kaya talagang masama po ako... tpos gsto ko n rin po magcell pero di ko po kaya... sana po kahit d2 sa site 2lungan nyo din po ako... thank you po... para kapag nxt tym, kayo n po...
    wow nmn...

geh pow...

next tym hanap ako ng magandang qutoe from the bible...

hehe
    Because I dont' understand filipino...is his thread for us to share our fave verses from the bible?
    On a Saturday night several weeks ago, this pastor was working late, and decided to call his wife before he left for home. It was about 10:00 PM, but his wife didn't answer the phone.

The pastor let the phone ring many times. He thought it was odd that she didn't answer, but decided to wrap up a few things and try again in a few minutes. When he tried again she answered right away. He asked her why she hadn't answered before, and she said that it hadn't rung at their house. They brushed it off as a fluke and went on their merry ways.

The following Monday, the pastor received a call at the church office, which was the phone that he'd used that Saturday night. The man that he spoke with wanted to know why he'd called on Saturday night.

The pastor couldn't figure out what the man was talking about. Then the man said, 'It rang and rang, but I didn't answer.' The pastor remembered the mishap and apologized for disturbing him, explaining that he'd intended to call his wife.

The man said, 'That's, OK. Let me tell you my story.

You see, I was planning to commit suicide on Saturday night, but before I did, I prayed, 'God if you're there, and you don't want me to do this, give me a sign now.' At that point my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID, and it said, 'Almighty God'. I was afraid to answer!'

The reason why it showed on the man's caller ID that the call came from 'Almighty God' is because the church that the pastor attends is called Almighty God Tabernacle!!
    bubbleblossom20 wrote on May 10 2008, 09:01 PM:
    Because I dont' understand filipino...is his thread for us to share our fave verses from the bible?
    partly yes but not all the verses from the bible but also your experiences with him, your faith in God...
    It All Starts with God

For everything, absolutely everything, above and below, visible and invisible,... everything got started in him and finds it's purpose in him...
    Colossians 1:16
    Mahalin mo rin ang mga kaaway mo...

and in God's Eye

he will forgive you...

*Amen!*
    question: in spite of all the advertising around me, how can i remind myself that life is really about living of God, not myself???
    roma sarah wrote on May 11 2008, 04:15 PM:
    question: in spite of all the advertising around me, how can i remind myself that life is really about living of God, not myself???

Because of what you breath today and every day and for the rest of your life...

God will be taken away from you... When it the right time

and in the wrong place...

Believe me I know...

I am dealing of two God's Children in heaven,

that I call my husband and my only Son

But both of them wasn't mine...

God only let me borrow his children in heaven...

for me to be happy, as a human being...

that God let me walk on earth Freely!
    thank you po sa pag share ate rose..

god bless po....
    like.. verses? i have about 2 or three favorites, but one verse that has been my favorite non-stop for about 3 years is

Matthew 5:8
    Blessed are the pure in heart,
    For they will see God.

may sentimental value kasi yan sa akin eh...
    Hebrews 11:1 (New King James Version)

1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

I really love this verse, it encourages me when my faith in Him is low.
  • The spirit of God uses the word of God to make us like the son of God...
  • "friendship with God is reserved for those who reverence him"

Psalm25:14a
  • love the lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength...

mark12:30
  • edited May 2008
    roma sarah wrote on May 11 2008, 04:15 PM:
    if u really beleive ing GOD..
    u know he has plans..
    and ur a part of it..
    with the advertising around u..u are not advertised because u want to..its becoz GOD wants u to be advertised..
    i believe that things happen not becoz u did somthing to make it happen but because its GOD itself who make it happen..
    technically..for me,you're living because GOD wants u here on earth not because some wants it but GOD wants it..
    praise GOD..not any other else..even urself..

*nose bleed..lol_1.gif
    roma sarah wrote on May 10 2008, 08:28 PM:
    sana po magshare din po tayo dito sa site ng words of God, your experience with God... para yung iba safe din... thank you po...

It's Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ,... he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he isworking out in everything and everyone...
    Ephesians 1:11
    generally means..

there is no coincidence..nor miracles..it's GOD's plans..
    ^Yes, everything happens for a reason, it's all part of God's master plan for our lives smile.gif
    The purpose of your life is far greater than your own personal fulfillment, your peace of mind, or even your happiness. it's far greater thanyour family, your career, or even your wildest dreams and ambitions. if you want to know why you were placed on this planet, you must begin with God. you were born by his pupose and for his pupose...
    what is your greatest fear in life??