get to know me...

edited December 2009 in Introduction
Hi Guys.

Although I created this account last year I can still say that I am a newbie because it was just recently when I became active in the site.

I am Alma, 23 years old, single (but not available..hehehe), currently residing in Quezon City but a full grown Bicolana(the land of majestic majon volcano). I am an eldest of 8 and all my siblings are in Bicol. A graduate of BS Management in Bicol University. Been here in Manila for 2 years now (last Dec., 10,2009) because I need to work for my siblings that are in college.

I love reading books (esp Novels of John Grisham), watching TV and listening music. I am currently working at Jp Morgan chase as a Claims Analyst in Taguig. I like blue, steak and writing anything. My ballpen and my laptop are my bestfriend.

I am easy to be with and very friendly. I love people that are happy, fun to be with, naughty and sometimes emotional. I hate people that are plastic, insensitive, maarte and most of all pakialamera.

I do not have pix to share here but you can visit and add me at:
alma_arizapa@yahoo.com- this is both my friendster, ym and facebook account.

For almost a month of regularly checking this site (both at home and at work- without the knowledge of my bosses of course), I can say that I enjoy it a lot and enjoying it more. I hope we could all meet and get along one day.

Go Popsters Go!!!!! I Love you all !!!![color="#FF0000"][/color]

5.jpg alt=':52sgThumb:' />

Comments

• edited 10:19AM
    maal wrote on Dec 17 2009, 11:09 AM:
    Hi Guys.

Although I created this account last year I can still say that I am a newbie because it was just recently when I became active in the site.

I am Alma, 23 years old, single (but not available..hehehe), currently residing in Quezon City but a full grown Bicolana(the land of majestic majon volcano). I am an eldest of 8 and all my siblings are in Bicol. A graduate of BS Management in Bicol University. Been here in Manila for 2 years now (last Dec., 10,2009) because I need to work for my siblings that are in college.

I love reading books (esp Novels of John Grisham), watching TV and listening music. I am currently working at Jp Morgan chase as a Claims Analyst in Taguig. I like blue, steak and writing anything. My ballpen and my laptop are my bestfriend.

I am easy to be with and very friendly. I love people that are happy, fun to be with, naughty and sometimes emotional. I hate people that are plastic, insensitive, maarte and most of all pakialamera.

For almost a month of regularly checking this site (both at home and at work- without the knowledge of my bosses of course), I can say that I enjoy it a lot and enjoying it more. I hope we could all meet and get along one day.

5.jpg

hello po ate alma..sana maging friends po tau..[img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif hnd po ako plastic..hnd dn po insensitive at hnd dn po pakialamera..at hnd dn po maarte,simple lang po hehe.. jenna po name ko..17 yrs old..d2 po ko ngaun sa japan ngaun,jan po sa pinas taga-nueva ecija ako..[/img][img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif nice meeting you po ate..[/img][img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif enjoy enjoy po tau d2 sa SG..[/img]
    hehehehe..

hi jenna... of course i can be your friend....

nice meeting you.. nono.gif

take care always......
    Hi Jenna... 10.jpg alt=':10sgHi:' ]

welcome po dito...

ate mae pala... [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif enjoy ur stay here!!![/img]
    45.jpg Merry Christmas!!!! 45.jpg
    Hi Guys.

5.jpg alt=':52sgThumb:' ]

hi Ate Alma! [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif bago lang po ako rito[/img][img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif I hope we can be friends. Hindi naman po ako plastic at insensitive. Pero makulit ako! hahaha! 17 years old pa lang po ako.. freshman college.. I'm currently staying here at Quezon City pero taga Nueva Vizcaya po talaga ako. Sana po maging friends tayo! Happy New Year po! God bless[/img]biggrin.gif

inadd ko na po pala kayo as friend! biggrin.gif
    VOTE PO NATIN SI SG SA MYX MUSIC AWARDS 2010?

FAVORITE ARTIST - text MMA 14

FEMALE ARTIST - text MMA 19

REMAKE (YCML) - text MMA 65

MEDIA SOUNDTRACK (RECORD BREAKER) - text MMA 67

MEDIA SOUNDTRACK (YCML) - text MMA 70

SEND IT TO 2366
    yes i just did!!!

every year ko po talaga binabantayan nominations nya para maka vote..
    kath_199 wrote on Dec 31 2009, 07:50 PM:
    Hi Guys.

5.jpg alt=':52sgThumb:' ]

hi Ate Alma! [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif bago lang po ako rito[/img][img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif I hope we can be friends. Hindi naman po ako plastic at insensitive. Pero makulit ako! hahaha! 17 years old pa lang po ako.. freshman college.. I'm currently staying here at Quezon City pero taga Nueva Vizcaya po talaga ako. Sana po maging friends tayo! Happy New Year po! God bless[/img]biggrin.gif

inadd ko na po pala kayo as friend! biggrin.gif

hi kath..
    oo nman pwedeng- pwdede tayong maging friends..pm ko sayo num ko..
    maal wrote on Feb 3 2010, 07:34 AM:
    yes i just did!!!

every year ko po talaga binabantayan nominations nya para maka vote..

buti naman po... ehehehehe...

ako nga pala si mae from cebu...

nakavote ka narin online????