Sarah Conquers Reno! by Bradford Adkins SCENES in the city

Seen in the CityI-share ko lang sa inyo ang article na ito mula rito sa San Francisco, USA. Luma na pero masarap basahin dahil sa mga magagandang patungkol sa ating pinakamamahal na Prinsesa Sarah!

Seen in the City

Today's certified recession-proof Young Superstar, Sarah Geronimo is simply unstoppable! After back-to-back-to-back sold-out performances in Guam, Hawaii, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Stockton and Seattle, she packs the grandious theater of the Grand Sierra Resort last Saturday, April 4th in Reno (it was their group's first visit to the place) with the young and new set of concertgoers, from all walks of life, handicapped or not.

Eric and Emma Calayan, Executive producer of the Calayan Media Entertainment at first, did not expect this great turnout for his Reno show is happening right after the other Bay Area shows in San Francisco and Stockton. It's like getting the last piece of the pie, so to speak.

A day before the Reno show, the hotel was eerily quiet, with very few people on sight gambling.

By Saturday morning though, cars started arriving in droves, with obvious Filipino-looking drivers and passengers in them. The show doesn't start until 8:00 p.m. but as early 6: p.m., excited people had formed a long line outside the venue already. Suddenly, the lobby of the resort is alive!

Charlie Green can be heard backstage, vocalizing in one of the biggest dressing rooms I have seen in a venue. Sarah Geronimo was early, being attended to by her Superstar Mom, Divine.

Billy Crawford and Mark Bautista just headed down in the elevators, all made up and outfitted for the show.

The loudest shrieks were heard as the dim lit stage exposed a sitting-by-the-piano Sarah Geronimo singing "Forever's Not Enough". And the greatest show on earth (at least to the audiences that night) unfolded as one by one, Charlie Green, Billy Crawford and Mark Bautista delivered their song pieces. Charlie Green
melted a lot of female audience's hearts with his Michael Buble-like vocal stylings. But that he endeared himself most when he sang "Dahil Sa Iyo" with gusto. A young singing star was born.

Billy Crawford displayed his singing and dancing skills that made him a superstar in Europe.

Mark Bautista sang oldies like we have never heard him sang like that before. His voice matured into something that merited standing ovations after he sang the last notes of "What I Did For Love".

And of course, Sarah. The Sarah Geronimo. She sang and danced feeling every number sincerely, as magnified in the huge screen above her. I have seen this show twice in a row and still I can't help but get mesmerized and transported to another medium everytime I hear her version of "I Believe I Can Fly".

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Captions of photos of the article:

Sarah Geronimo shows onstage, while singing her own rendition of "I Believe I Can Fly" (her version 'transported' me to another zone), why she is today's hottest Superstar, filling up all 8 of her 13-city tour to-date (including the newest Grand Sierra Resort in Reno), making not only her fans, but producers and sponsors extremely happy, despite these very alarming times.

Equal Opportunity Audience. San Francisco's Marina Villena (she proclaims 'Sarah just entertains me!!!), wheelchair-assisted and all, made sure that not only she watched Sarah Geronimo in Reno, she must have her authograhed-CD and personally-signed photo too, as she patiently waited in line for hours after the show.

Sexy Sarah. Sarah Geronimo transforms onstage every time she comes out to performs a new number. She not only sings the part, she also dresses the part and moves the part, even it means dancing sexily than her normal ways.

Comments

• edited 12:32PM
    tnx po for sharing
    yes naman!

thanks for sharing!
    thnks 4 sharing...

regards to all!!!

sarah4ever.gif
    Thanks po for sharing smile.gif
    Thanks for sharing........
  • THANKS FOR SHARING
    .naks naman. .

.thanks for sharing!
    thank you for sharing!
    my sarah is well loved by people inside and outside of our country..
    I-share ko lang sa inyo ang article na ito mula rito sa San Francisco, USA. Luma na pero masarap basahin dahil sa mga magagandang patungkol sa ating pinakamamahal na Prinsesa Sarah!
    _______________________________________________________________________________

Seen in the City

Today's certified recession-proof Young Superstar, Sarah Geronimo is simply unstoppable! After back-to-back-to-back sold-out performances in Guam, Hawaii, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Stockton and Seattle, she packs the grandious theater of the Grand Sierra Resort last Saturday, April 4th in Reno (it was their group's first visit to the place) with the young and new set of concertgoers, from all walks of life, handicapped or not.

Eric and Emma Calayan, Executive producer of the Calayan Media Entertainment at first, did not expect this great turnout for his Reno show is happening right after the other Bay Area shows in San Francisco and Stockton. It's like getting the last piece of the pie, so to speak.

A day before the Reno show, the hotel was eerily quiet, with very few people on sight gambling.

By Saturday morning though, cars started arriving in droves, with obvious Filipino-looking drivers and passengers in them. The show doesn't start until 8:00 p.m. but as early 6: p.m., excited people had formed a long line outside the venue already. Suddenly, the lobby of the resort is alive!

Charlie Green can be heard backstage, vocalizing in one of the biggest dressing rooms I have seen in a venue. Sarah Geronimo was early, being attended to by her Superstar Mom, Divine.

Billy Crawford and Mark Bautista just headed down in the elevators, all made up and outfitted for the show.

The loudest shrieks were heard as the dim lit stage exposed a sitting-by-the-piano Sarah Geronimo singing "Forever's Not Enough". And the greatest show on earth (at least to the audiences that night) unfolded as one by one, Charlie Green, Billy Crawford and Mark Bautista delivered their song pieces. Charlie Green
    melted a lot of female audience's hearts with his Michael Buble-like vocal stylings. But that he endeared himself most when he sang "Dahil Sa Iyo" with gusto. A young singing star was born.

Billy Crawford displayed his singing and dancing skills that made him a superstar in Europe.

Mark Bautista sang oldies like we have never heard him sang like that before. His voice matured into something that merited standing ovations after he sang the last notes of "What I Did For Love".

And of course, Sarah. The Sarah Geronimo. She sang and danced feeling every number sincerely, as magnified in the huge screen above her. I have seen this show twice in a row and still I can't help but get mesmerized and transported to another medium everytime I hear her version of "I Believe I Can Fly".

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sarah Geronimo shows onstage, while singing her own rendition of "I Believe I Can Fly" (her version 'transported' me to another zone), why she is today's hottest Superstar, filling up all 8 of her 13-city tour to-date (including the newest Grand Sierra Resort in Reno), making not only her fans, but producers and sponsors extremely happy, despite these very alarming times.

Equal Opportunity Audience. San Francisco's Marina Villena (she proclaims 'Sarah just entertains me!!!), wheelchair-assisted and all, made sure that not only she watched Sarah Geronimo in Reno, she must have her authograhed-CD and personally-signed photo too, as she patiently waited in line for hours after the show.

Sexy Sarah. Sarah Geronimo transforms onstage every time she comes out to performs a new number. She not only sings the part, she also dresses the part and moves the part, even it means dancing sexily than her normal ways.
    tnx po for sharing
    peacecirclesmaller.gif
    I-share ko lang sa inyo ang article na ito mula rito sa San Francisco, USA. Luma na pero masarap basahin dahil sa mga magagandang patungkol sa ating pinakamamahal na Prinsesa Sarah!

Seen in the City

'rjpili' wrote:

Seen in the City

tnx po for sharing
    peacecirclesmaller.gif

Seen in the City

[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Comic Sans MS"]
    Thanks for sharing..more power to sarah..stay as simple and humble as you are..bring back all the glory to GOD..GODBLESS... anggaling.gif alt=':astig:' ] Woohoo.gif alt=':Woohoo:' ] th_GoSG.jpg alt=':th_GoSG:' ] 45.jpg alt=':45sgWohoo:' ] 5.jpg 5.jpg
    [/font][/size][/color]