Humble Beginnings Superstar Future

alamatpaulalamatpaul Bioman
edited 11:15AM in Special Features
http://www.gurfinkel.comThe Law Offices of Michael J. Gurfinkel
A Full Service Immigration Law Firm

Success Stories

Sarah Geronimo: “HUMBLE BEGINNINGS; SUPERSTAR FUTURE”

sara_geronimo.jpg

STAR WITH THE ATTY. TO THE STARS: New singing sensation, Sarah Geronimo with her Attorney., Michael J. Gurfinkel, after receiving her very 1st U.S. Visa, as an “Alien of Extraordinary Ability” allowing her to come to the U.S. for her four-city “Night of the Champions” concert tour. Atty. Gurfinkel was able to secure the visa approvals for the entire entourage in only 2 _ days from filing.

Sarah Geronimo came from humble beginnings. Money was always tight around the Geronimo household, but her talent and perseverance made her a success beyond her wildest dreams.
“My dad took out loans just to buy my school supplies. Sometimes we didn’t have money left to buy food,” recalled Sarah, “but we always managed to pull through somehow.”
The countless auditions, and the many singing contests she entered, often produced heartbreaking disappointments that could have easily broken her young spirit. Instead, these setbacks motivated Sarah to work even harder at her blossoming singing career. Through it all, her loving parents had always told her not to give up her dream of becoming a star someday, just like her idol, Regine Velasquez.
Her dream became a reality last year, when Sarah was the Grand Prize winner on the “Star For A Night” contest. She won a million pesos, signed a recording contract with hit factory Viva Records, and a new star was born. Like Regine, Sarah rose from humble beginnings to superstardom. Viva head honcho Vic Del Rosario, Regine’s mentor, is also guiding Sarah’s career.
“I think that one day, Sarah will take her place in the galaxy of stars along with Regine,” said Del Rosario. “I see a lot of the same talent and drive in her.”
This year, Sarah’s “Night of the Champions” U.S. Tour will take her to several cities, including New York last September 18 (Saturday), Chicago on Sept 26 (Sunday), Los Angeles on October 2 (Saturday), to name a few.
Sarah, like Regine, believed that performing in the U.S. is a mark of stardom. You have “not arrived” until your talent is recognized by your kababayans in the U.S. That was the reason why Sarah was so excited at being able to go to the U.S., for the first time in her life, for this concert tour.
However, obtaining entertainer visas for Sarah, and other champions Rachelle Ann Go, Mark Bautista and Christian Bautista in a timely fashion was no easy task. She, along with the other singing champions are all mostly minors, and mostly first time visa applicants. Vic del Rosario sought the help of none other than the famous “Attorney to the Stars”, Atty. Michael J. Gurfinkel, to make sure they got their visas without a hitch.

Last September 14, 2004 the Champions finally arrived in the U.S.
Sarah, who had never even had a passport, is now a proud holder of an O-1 Visa, as an “Alien of Extraordinary Ability,” and is enjoying her first trip to America with her parents. After all the hardships, her talent and perseverance enabled her family to realize their dream of visiting the United States. They will visit Disneyland, whose theme song sums up the fortunes of the Geronimo family: “When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you.” Indeed, another fairy tale come true!
The Law Offices of Michael J. Gurfinkel, who handled Sarah’s visa, is a full-service immigration firm with offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, and Makati, Philippines.

Comments

• len_dgreatlen_dgreat Certified Popster
    edited 11:15AM
    thanks paul.... :thumbs:

happy ako for sarah, talagang...a dream come true....and she deserves it! sleazy.gif
  • edited 11:15AM
    wow, she has certainly come a LONG way!!!!! we are so proud of our princess!!!! hehe :thumbs: ............thanks for sharing the article kuya!!!!!! goodpost.gif alt=':good:' ] happy.gif
    Thanks Paul.

Now I know what an O visa is. Kung sakaling nagka-problema si Sarah sa
    pag-kuha ng visa, ang dapat lang gawin ni Atty. Gurfinkel ay pakantahin siya
    sa harap noong immigration officer, siguradong bibigyan siya agad dahil
    makikita nilang isa siyang tunay na "Alien of Extraordinary Ability." :thumbs: laugh.gif
  • edited July 2005
    <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'> Thanks Paul!!!! Gosh I'm really proud of You!!!! Sarah!!! </span>
    thanks for sharing happy.gif
  • lovejoylovejoy Popster
    thanks for the article kuya paul!..
  • rhencyrhency Certified Popster
    Thanks for the article!
    alamatpaul wrote on Jul 17 2005, 10:00 AM:
    The Law Offices of Michael J. Gurfinkel
    A Full Service Immigration Law Firm

Success Stories

Sarah Geronimo: “HUMBLE BEGINNINGS; SUPERSTAR FUTURE”

sara_geronimo.jpg

STAR WITH THE ATTY. TO THE STARS: New singing sensation, Sarah Geronimo with her Attorney., Michael J. Gurfinkel, after receiving her very 1st U.S. Visa, as an “Alien of Extraordinary Ability” allowing her to come to the U.S. for her four-city “Night of the Champions” concert tour. Atty. Gurfinkel was able to secure the visa approvals for the entire entourage in only 2 _ days from filing.

Sarah Geronimo came from humble beginnings. Money was always tight around the Geronimo household, but her talent and perseverance made her a success beyond her wildest dreams.
    “My dad took out loans just to buy my school supplies. Sometimes we didn’t have money left to buy food,” recalled Sarah, “but we always managed to pull through somehow.”
    The countless auditions, and the many singing contests she entered, often produced heartbreaking disappointments that could have easily broken her young spirit. Instead, these setbacks motivated Sarah to work even harder at her blossoming singing career. Through it all, her loving parents had always told her not to give up her dream of becoming a star someday, just like her idol, Regine Velasquez.
    Her dream became a reality last year, when Sarah was the Grand Prize winner on the “Star For A Night” contest. She won a million pesos, signed a recording contract with hit factory Viva Records, and a new star was born. Like Regine, Sarah rose from humble beginnings to superstardom. Viva head honcho Vic Del Rosario, Regine’s mentor, is also guiding Sarah’s career.
    “I think that one day, Sarah will take her place in the galaxy of stars along with Regine,” said Del Rosario. “I see a lot of the same talent and drive in her.”
    This year, Sarah’s “Night of the Champions” U.S. Tour will take her to several cities, including New York last September 18 (Saturday), Chicago on Sept 26 (Sunday), Los Angeles on October 2 (Saturday), to name a few.
    Sarah, like Regine, believed that performing in the U.S. is a mark of stardom. You have “not arrived” until your talent is recognized by your kababayans in the U.S. That was the reason why Sarah was so excited at being able to go to the U.S., for the first time in her life, for this concert tour.
    However, obtaining entertainer visas for Sarah, and other champions Rachelle Ann Go, Mark Bautista and Christian Bautista in a timely fashion was no easy task. She, along with the other singing champions are all mostly minors, and mostly first time visa applicants. Vic del Rosario sought the help of none other than the famous “Attorney to the Stars”, Atty. Michael J. Gurfinkel, to make sure they got their visas without a hitch.

Last September 14, 2004 the Champions finally arrived in the U.S.
    Sarah, who had never even had a passport, is now a proud holder of an O-1 Visa, as an “Alien of Extraordinary Ability,” and is enjoying her first trip to America with her parents. After all the hardships, her talent and perseverance enabled her family to realize their dream of visiting the United States. They will visit Disneyland, whose theme song sums up the fortunes of the Geronimo family: “When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you.” Indeed, another fairy tale come true!
    The Law Offices of Michael J. Gurfinkel, who handled Sarah’s visa, is a full-service immigration firm with offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, and Makati, Philippines.
    ang ganda ni sarah inlove.gif inlove.gif
    cicima wrote on Jul 17 2005, 04:27 AM:
    Thanks Paul.

Now I know what an O visa is. Kung sakaling nagka-problema si Sarah sa
    pag-kuha ng visa, ang dapat lang gawin ni Atty. Gurfinkel ay pakantahin siya
    sa harap noong immigration officer, siguradong bibigyan siya agad dahil
    makikita nilang isa siyang tunay na "Alien of Extraordinary Ability." :thumbs: laugh.gif
    tama po kayo jan :thumbs: :thumbs:
    she still has a loong wy to go! goodluck sarah!
    thanks for sharing the article happy.gif :thumbs:
    tnx happy.gif happy.gif
    she deserves all her blessings... anggaling.gif
    tnx for posting kuya alamatpaul!

ganda naman ng headline...Sarah Geronimo: “HUMBLE BEGINNINGS; SUPERSTAR FUTURE”
    ,.,I'm so happy for Ate Sarah,.,
    ,.,and Congratz po,.,
    ,.,we'll always be here for you,.,
    ,.,thanks po for sharing,.,
    tnx for sharing! smile.gif
    she has a long way to go so do i! thanks for sharing!