A VERY SPECIAL LOVE - the Movie

Comments

• edited August 2008
    eto ang pinaka da best n movie...
  • edited 9:04AM
    20.jpg very well said ining...she's enjoying what she have now because she's very talented and she work hard for it...SARAH thank you so much for sharing your talents...your indeed an inspiration... to VIVA/ABS and to her family thank you po sa suporta at pagaalaga k SARAH upang patuloy syang makapagbigay ng kaligayahan at inspirasyon sa milyong pilipino saan man sa mundo..
    AVSL!!!!
    CONGRATS AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!
    napanuod ka na pu yan nung august 2.!1....grabee ganda nakakilig lalo na ung kana nilang kailan!!hayzz...pati ung kape na binibigay ni sarah may mga nakalagay pa na write from the heart!! at madami pa!! nuod na kau!!..hayzz!!
    ining1 wrote on Aug 21 2008, 02:10 PM:
    If AVSL will be the top grosser I will be very thankful but at this point, it does not matter anymore coz' either way, the movie had made money and SARAH had made a MARK in the industry. She is no Nora Aunor, Vilma Santos nor Judy ANN S etc etc. for those people had made their own mark and are legends at their own right but this is SARAH'S time and nobody could argue that. For the sake of argument, if she is not the best, one of the best(this is where the agument is coz' I think she is incomparable) for she has proven time and again that she is a TOTAL PERFORMER and the only POP PRINCESS..
    For VIVA, her FANS and those who were lucky to have seen her perform LIVE, it was no surprise at all. It takes only one show to get hooked and get mesmerized by her. For ASAP Family, if not all but I am sure majority had seen the potential thus the trust and the nice treatment she received from them was something that all of us are thankful for and hopefully it will continue for years to come.
    For Star Cinema, maybe for them it is a REVELATION or stunned for they never knew what hit them. They must be scrambling to make sure that whatever project will follow AVSL will not look too bad if it will be just a mild success or not....Regardless. it was a lesson learned...YOU don't ASSUME or take things for granted. What Joe had said were 100% right, they had underestimated the fan base of SARAH.One great example of how the intelligence of the FANS was tested was when for whatever reason(I could only speculate) why Mark Bautista was not allowed to be one of the guys to serenade Sarah on her birthday when everybody knows that since they were a teenager he has been always a part of that yearly celebration. I am mindful that there is the movie but FANS are more sophisticated and this was one reason why AVSL was a runaway success...THAT SHE COULD BE WITH ANYBODY and that her FAN base is solid and she has that charisma that will continue to draw people to appreciate her talent and not just because of a LOVE TEAM.
    At times, my feelings had been ambivalent when it is so obvious that some artists gets the ROYAL treatment just because of who they are but I can't complain either and I really don't want to since I always believe that it is more rewarding to be who you are coz' of hard work. Whatever SARAH had accomplished and had become was due to hard work and RAW talent.
    The only thing that I wish and hopefully VIVA/ ABS-CBN/STAR CINEMA will come to mind that this is a different generation, different times and FANS comes from all walks of life. This is the time of website/ internet/cell phones and other sophisticated gadgets that anybody could get access with and hopefully they get to listen too.
    And for the rest of us... I know each one of us are hoping that SARAH will love whoever we think is good for her... I just hope we all remember that the public does not own her... let us just enjoy what she gets to offer us.. let her enjoy privately whatever a normal person her age get to enjoy at this time.

Amen to that!
    spys wrote on Aug 22 2008, 12:35 PM:
    eto ang pinaka da best n movie...

I SUPER AGREE...NO BIAS TO HA
    I am trying to be positive with my comments but I think my patience is being tested.I apologize if I am getting paranoid but is there any reason why they are holding back how much was the boxoffice earning of AVSL at this point? I will try to keep what I really think. I know this is business and have to protect some other projects but at the same token credit should be given where credit is due otherwise they will suffer the BACKLASH of their actions bigtime....the public mainly the moviegoers are not stupid.
  • ate Gate G Popster
    edited August 2008
    Let's all be calm here ....i'm sure they will release the figures in due time. And I'm sure also that AVSL had already surpassed the record of One More Chance. Somebody posted at PEX that as of Aug 19 AVSL gross sales is close to P160M and OMC record is only P153M. Its goal now is to break the record of Sukob. Let's pray and wish that up to its last showing here in the Phils..AVSL will earn P40M or more to make it the Top Grossing Film of all time.

Just like what SARAH wants.....spread GOODNESS!!
  • edited August 2008
    ^if ever na hanggang 4th week lang ang AVSL..
    naku kailangan kayanin this week..
    pero kung hindi man..at least we know it has become a big hit..
    i really wish na madami pang manuod this week..
    if ever record breaking na talaga si ate Sarah..laugh.gif
    ining1 wrote on Aug 22 2008, 06:29 AM:
    I am trying to be positive with my comments but I think my patience is being tested.I apologize if I am getting paranoid but is there any reason why they are holding back how much was the boxoffice earning of AVSL at this point? I will try to keep what I really think. I know this is business and have to protect some other projects but at the same token credit should be given where credit is due otherwise they will suffer the BACKLASH of their actions bigtime....the public mainly the moviegoers are not stupid.

This is just me... but there is a big chance they are trying to spare Sharon's feelings.... regarding her track record on movie earnings especially the recent "Caregiver" .

I think they will wait on KC's movie to come out and come up with a number from the air close to Sarah's number para hindi naman magmukhang kawawa ang megadaughter. Dyou wanna bet...
  • edited August 2008
    I just saw this from PEX..Sana lang e tigilan na lang natin ang magcomment sa ibang movies regarding Box office earnings at ibang artist na din...Napapasama tuloy si SG. Popsters, pigilan na lang natin ang bugso ng ating damdamin hanggang maari..

By: Ed De Leon
    Dream

PARA namang ***** iyong nagsasabing dahil lang may isang artistang kumita ang pelikula ay tinalo na raw nito si Sharon Cuneta.

Sabi nga namin, masyado naman silang ambisyosa. Tingnan muna nila kung ano ang track record ng mga pelikula, recording at TV shows ni Sharon bago sila magsalitang talo na nila ang megastar.

Baka ang bayad sa kanila sa commercials ay barya lang kung ikukumpara sa offers kay Sharon.

Mabuti pa’y manahimik na muna sila. Hindi namin maintindihan kung bakit may mga taong sa paghahangad na sumikat, tinatapakan pa ang iba sa kanilang publisidad.

Crab mentality ‘yan, eh! Utak talangka. Hinahatak pababa ang nasa itaas para umangat siya.
  • edited August 2008
    jhonie wrote on Aug 23 2008, 03:41 AM:
    I just saw this from PEX..Sana lang e tigilan na lang natin ang magcomment sa ibang movies regarding Box office earnings at ibang artist na din...Napapasama tuloy si SG. Popsters, pigilan na lang natin ang bugso ng ating damdamin hanggang maari..

By: Ed De Leon
    Dream

PARA namang ***** iyong nagsasabing dahil lang may isang artistang kumita ang pelikula ay tinalo na raw nito si Sharon Cuneta.

Sabi nga namin, masyado naman silang ambisyosa. Tingnan muna nila kung ano ang track record ng mga pelikula, recording at TV shows ni Sharon bago sila magsalitang talo na nila ang megastar.

Baka ang bayad sa kanila sa commercials ay barya lang kung ikukumpara sa offers kay Sharon.

Mabuti pa’y manahimik na muna sila. Hindi namin maintindihan kung bakit may mga taong sa paghahangad na sumikat, tinatapakan pa ang iba sa kanilang publisidad.

Crab mentality ‘yan, eh! Utak talangka. Hinahatak pababa ang nasa itaas para umangat siya.

Well masasabi ko lang dito e wag na lang tyong magbanggit ng any movies or artist kung hindi naman nila inaagrabyado si SG. Pero kapag ako e nakarinig o nakabasa ng against kay Sarah naku talagang tatalakan ko sila..Pasalamat sila at wala ako sa Pilipinas! NAKS! yabang noh, kundi yari silang lahat! hahaha...

Seriously speaking e avoid mentioning names of the artist or movies na lang to be safe, or I mean for Sarah's sake and protection na din. Kasi we really don't know nakakasakit na din tayo ng ibang artist. Basta pag inapi ang Prinsesa, kuyugin din natin sila para magtanda sila sa tinatalo nila. Magpakumbaba na lang tayong lahat, spread and believe in GOOD VIBES and GOODNESS!! 5.jpg
    UPDATE ON AVSL DVD: I asked StarCinema Ad Promotions(multiply) when will they release it, the reply - Viva will be the one to release the DVD.
    sino po kaya dito pwede magtanong sa Viva kung kelan? Baka mamaya kasing tagal ng SGIM, hopefully not. [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif Thanks![/img]
  • edited August 2008
    guys, AVSL still showing. nood pa!

1 Midtown Cinema 3
    2 ROBINSONS BACOLOD CINEMA 5
    3 ROBINSONS ERMITA CINEMA 5
    4 ROBINSONS GALLERIA CINEMA 9
    5 Robinsons Iloilo Cinema 5
    6 ROBINSONS LIPA CINEMA 4
    7 ROBINSONS METROEAST CINEMA 6
    8 ROBINSONS STARMILLS CINEMA 3
    9 SM BACOOR CINEMA 4
    10 SM BATANGAS CINEMA 2
    11 SM CEBU CINEMA 7
    12 SM CLARK CINEMA 4
    13 SM DAVAO CINEMA 3
    14 SM FAIRVIEW CINEMA 8
    15 SM ILOILO CINEMA 3
    16 SM LIPA CINEMA 3
    17 SM LUCENA CINEMA 4
    18 SM MANILA CINEMA 11
    19 SM MEGAMALL CINEMA 10
    20 SM MEGAMALL CINEMA 12
    21 SM MEGAMALL CINEMA 2
    22 SM MUNTINLUPA CINEMA 4
    23 SM NORTH EDSA CINEMA 4
    24 SM PAMPANGA CINEMA 3
    25 SM PAMPANGA CINEMA 4
    26 SM SAN LAZARO CINEMA 5
    27 SM SOUTHMALL CINEMA 8
    28 SM STA MESA CINEMA 7
    29 SM STA ROSA CINEMA 1
    30 Waltermart North EDSA Cinema 4

source: clickthecity.com, smcinema.com, robinsonsmovieworld.com as of aug 23 2008
    yay.gif ^showing pa dito sa min! hehe.. thanks sa update!
    I Agree! Tigilan na natin mag-comment about other movies, or other artist kasi nagkakaroon sila ng publicity at the expense of our prinsesa. Tapos, hindi pa maganda ang effect sa mga popster pati na rin kay Sarah, pag may comment tayo na hindi maganda. Wag tayong mag-aksaya ng energy para magcompare kay SARAH sa ibang artist.

Basta, focus lang tayo kay SARAH. Support lang tayo sa lahat ng gagawin nya whether movies, concerts, CD, commercials, at TV appearances. PLEASE!!!
  • outriggeroutrigger One SG Force
    edited 9:04AM
    mirk wrote on Aug 22 2008, 11:28 PM:

yup, maximize na natin panonood on the 4th week! yes2.gif alt='U)' ]

in a Video City branch at Sta Lucia, meron nang nakalagay sa labas ng store na "AVSL: Now available on DVD!" pero wala pa naman silang stock! laugh.gif

for sure namang magkakaroon, just waiting for the right timing to release it. syempre ayaw din nating masacrifice yung posible pang additional kita ng movie sa cinemas (esp sa provinces) kung maglalabas ng dvd agad. the dvd is worth the wait! smile.gif
  • AshYeLLowAshYeLLow Popster
    edited 9:04AM
    pinakita kanina plugging nila JL at Sarah - AVSL now on it's 4th week! hehe

nakapgrecord pala sila...until 5th week kaya?! toink! laugh.gif
    outrigger wrote on Aug 23 2008, 10:16 AM:
    mirk wrote on Aug 22 2008, 11:28 PM:

yup, maximize na natin panonood on the 4th week! yes2.gif alt='U)' ]

in a Video City branch at Sta Lucia, meron nang nakalagay sa labas ng store na "AVSL: Now available on DVD!" pero wala pa naman silang stock! laugh.gif

for sure namang magkakaroon, just waiting for the right timing to release it. syempre ayaw din nating masacrifice yung posible pang additional kita ng movie sa cinemas (esp sa provinces) kung maglalabas ng dvd agad. the dvd is worth the wait! smile.gif

oo nga po outrigger!!

nakita ko rin sa sta.lucia... kala q nga rin meron na...
    pero showing p rin nman sa mga sinehan dun...
    gusto ko ulit manuod! kaso di na showing dito o kahit saan na malapit sa amin/..haiiii