On Top Of The Globe With Sarah Geronimo

Philippine Star (01Dec09)Haay salamat, nagbunga ang sleuthing ko. I found this new Sarah Globe print ad from the Philippine Star's Dec. 1, 2009 issue, Entertainment section, Page C1. Malabo ang kuha ko so I'll encode the text of the ad for everyone's reading pleasure. Here goes:

"On Top Of The Globe With Sarah Geronimo"

Is there any Pinoy out there who doesn't know Sarah Geronimo? At the tender age of 21, she is a bona fide superstar, having conquered the arenas of music, film and TV. Sarah is a celebrity whose legions of devoted fans can fill a stadium faster than you can say "megastar." In fact, tickets to her November 7 concert, "Record Breaker," sold-out in record time and Araneta Coliseum was filled to the rafters with avid Sarah-holics.

With box-office hits "A Very Special Love" and "You Changed My Life" under her belt, a string of platinum albums, a regular role in Sunday's top-rater "ASAP," and the title Concert Queen soon to be given her, Sarah's star nearly at its peak, continues to rise and rival that of even the most seasoned older performers whose luster has begun to fade.

Though she started out with the sugary-sweet popster image of most newbies, Sarah has broken out of that mold and is evolving into a mature, sophisticated performer with a voice so extraordinarily soulful that even songsters Mariah Carey and Celine Dion would likely sit up and take notice.

And with her latest gig, as the new face of hip prepaid brand Globe Tattoo, Sarah turns edgy, provocative and uber sexy. Clothed in black leather and leaping catlike from a metal cage, Sarah displays actionista moves that led YouTube fans to compare her feline grace with that of Hollywood star Kate Beckinsale in the vampire vs. werewolf flick "Underworld."

On her fansite www.sarahgeronimo.com, excited Sarah addicts chimed in, saying, "Astig yung TVC niya! Angas ng dating nya!" Other fans supported her chosen brand, saying "Tagos sa puso! Globe rocks!" And even more declared their affection with "Panalo si Sarah dito!"

Sarah enthuses, "Love ko mag-text at tumawag with Globe tattoo! Super Unlimited na kasi at pwede pa kahit anong oras. When I'm on the road, super texter ako at super telebabad pa kasi gusto kong lagi akong in touch with my family and yung friends ko din. Sulit na sulit pati kasi lahat ng friends ko na naka Globe or TM, pwede ko nang i-text at tawagan na unlimited. Globe Tattoo na talaga yung favorite partner ko!"

Ask any of her hardcore fans and they will tell you that truly it's a match made in heaven: Superstar meets Super Unli, and all pretenders to the throne will fall to the wayside. So Beyonce, beware. Britney, step aside. With Globe Tattoo Super Unli Call & Text, Super Sarah is definitely on top.

SG-GLOBE3.jpg

Comments

• edited 11:20PM
    ashtin wrote on Dec 1 2009, 11:19 AM:
    Haay salamat, nagbunga ang sleuthing ko. I found this new Sarah Globe print ad from the Philippine Star's Dec. 1, 2009 issue, Entertainment section, Page C1. Malabo ang kuha ko so I'll encode the text of the ad for everyone's reading pleasure. Here goes:

Is there any Pinoy out there who doesn't know Sarah Geronimo? At the tender age of 21, she is a bona fide superstar, having conquered the arenas of music, film and TV. Sarah is a celebrity whose legions of devoted fans can fill a stadium faster than you can say "megastar." In fact, tickets to her November 7 concert, "Record Breaker," sold-out in record time and Araneta Coliseum was filled to the rafters with avid Sarah-holics.

With box-office hits "A Very Special Love" and "You Changed My Life" under her belt, a string of platinum albums, a regular role in Sunday's top-rater "ASAP," and the title Concert Queen soon to be given her, Sarah's star nearly at its peak, continues to rise and rival that of even the most seasoned older performers whose luster has begun to fade.

Though she started out with the sugary-sweet popster image of most newbies, Sarah has broken out of that mold and is evolving into a mature, sophisticated performer with a voice so extraordinarily soulful that even songsters Mariah Carey and Celine Dion would likely sit up and take notice.

And with her latest gig, as the new face of hip prepaid brand Globe Tattoo, Sarah turns edgy, provocative and uber sexy. Clothed in black leather and leaping catlike from a metal cage, Sarah displays actionista moves that led YouTube fans to compare her feline grace with that of Hollywood star Kate Beckinsale in the vampire vs. werewolf flick "Underworld."

On her fansite www.sarahgeronimo.com, excited Sarah addicts chimed in, saying, "Astig yung TVC niya! Angas ng dating nya!" Other fans supported her chosen brand, saying "Tagos sa puso! Globe rocks!" And even more declared their affection with "Panalo si Sarah dito!"

Sarah enthuses, "Love ko mag-text at tumawag with Globe tattoo! Super Unlimited na kasi at pwede pa kahit anong oras. When I'm on the road, super texter ako at super telebabad pa kasi gusto kong lagi akong in touch with my family and yung friends ko din. Sulit na sulit pati kasi lahat ng friends ko na naka Globe or TM, pwede ko nang i-text at tawagan na unlimited. Globe Tattoo na talaga yung favorite partner ko!"

Ask any of her hardcore fans and they will tell you that truly it's a match made in heaven: Superstar meets Super Unli, and all pretenders to the throne will fall to the wayside. So Beyonce, beware. Britney, step aside. With Globe Tattoo Super Unli Call & Text, Super Sarah is definitely on top.

SG-GLOBE3.jpg

thanks for sharing fwend!

sa totoo lang, sarah made the right choice when she switched to Globe [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif astig ka talaga sarah![/img]spoton.gif
  • edited December 2009
    fwend, pwede ba kitang kilitiin one time big time? faster than a speeding bullet ang gagawin ko at pramis di mo mararamdaman! LOL! roflmao.gif alt=':roflmao:' ] wait... kung single and able na guy ang copywriter ng ad na ito ni sarah, tanungin mo kay jhonie ang address ko! papakasalan kita (kahit di mo ako gusto...LOL!)! ang ganda ng texto ng ad niya! yehey! rofl2.gif
    ashtin wrote on Dec 1 2009, 10:41 AM:
    fwend, pwede ba kitang kilitiin one time big time? faster than a speeding bullet ang gagawin ko at pramis di mo mararamdaman! LOL! roflmao.gif alt=':roflmao:' ] wait... kung single and able na guy ang copywriter ng ad na ito ni sarah, tanungin mo kay jhonie ang address ko! papakasalan kita (kahit di mo ako gusto...LOL!)! ang ganda ng texto ng ad niya! yehey! rofl2.gif

hahaha...sige fwend tanungin ko friend ko kung sino ang copywriter ng Globe Tattoo na ito... rofl2.gif adik ka!
    ay ang taray!!! 20.jpg nagandahan lang ako sa pic ni mama sarah, hahaha... kabog di'ba?!
    thanks for sharing. gandani sarah
    sarah g rocks................ 45.jpg
    nice!!!! ang galing!!! ahaha
    natutuwa naman ako dito!
    SUPER SARAH tlga? hahaha.... in fairness bagay! sna mgkroon ng fantaserye c bebe soon..haha..
    cool dba? dpa nea ng2wa yun eh...ska isang horror movie...wooh! super n tlga xa!
    tnx po for sharing this...astig ka! 5.jpg alt=':52sgThumb:' ]

hi nga pla kay danrebb n sbi ko babatiin ko s thread 10.jpg
    Thanks for sharing ate tin. [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif Ang ganda nga talaga ng write up for Sarah, astig! Siguro, Popster din ang copywriter, hehehehe!!![/img]tongue.gif alt=':p' ]

Hinarbat ko na sa office ang section C1, hahahaha!!! spoton.gif alt=':T' ]

OT: sige ate jhonie, hanapin mo si mr. copywriter... ayeee... si ate tin... hehehe!!! clapping.gif
  • macmac
    edited December 2009
    Haay salamat, nagbunga ang sleuthing ko. I found this new Sarah Globe print ad from the Philippine Star's Dec. 1, 2009 issue, Entertainment section, Page C1. Malabo ang kuha ko so I'll encode the text of the ad for everyone's reading pleasure. Here goes:

SG-GLOBE3.jpg

thanks for sharing ashtin.
    ang cute lang ng article..
    super sarah talaga..
    Love this article.... thanks for sharing!

Just to highlight:

Sarah is a celebrity whose legions of devoted fans can fill a stadium faster than you can say "megastar."

Sarah turns edgy, provocative and uber sexy. Clothed in black leather and leaping catlike from a metal cage, Sarah displays actionista moves that led YouTube fans to compare her feline grace with that of Hollywood star Kate Beckinsale in the vampire vs. werewolf flick "Underworld."

Love this parts....

Sarah G. has a golden heart and a God fearing obedient girl. So much talent and charisma. God Bless you mor SG that you may continue to inspire more people from all ages and all bracket.
    wow!.. thanks for sharing!.. gusto ko ung "so Beyonce,beware. Britney, step aside. Super Sarah is definitely on top!.."
    Thanks ashtin for sharing.

WHOAAAAA......this article made really proud to be a POPSTER!!!
    WOW! nkka-elib nmn ang writer n yn. ganda ng write-up ky bebe sarah. LUV IT!

thnks 4 sharing...

regards to all!

sarah4ever.gif
    ashtin wrote on Dec 1 2009, 10:19 AM:

SG-GLOBE3.jpg

tnx po 4 sharing...
    astig tlga ni bebe sarah...pti ang globe,da best!!!tnx po mr.writer,u rock!
    tnx poh 4 sharing..
    "So Beyonce, beware. Britney, step aside." -Nice!~Ang Taray! 48.jpg
    thanks for sharing poh....

happy.gif
    sarah geronimo ROCKS!!
    yea . galing
    mats po pag xer smile.gif

SG-GLOBE3.jpg

ganda ng article!

what an intro! - Is there any Pinoy out there who doesn't know Sarah Geronimo?

thanks Ashtin!