Back-to-back concert ni Sarah at Martin - What Love Is

Comments

• edited 7:43AM
    'RyAn07' wrote:
    'jhonie' wrote:
    47590_155030694542905_154309597948348_279878_1325055_n.jpg162920_155030737876234_154309597948348_279879_7302207_n.jpg

69737_155030751209566_154309597948348_279880_5992448_n.jpg69783_155030807876227_154309597948348_279882_6478601_n.jpg
    Shocks!!! ANG GANDA!!!!

SUPERGANDA!!!
    thanks for posting here jhonie...
    Sana meron ibang merchandise na ibenta sa concert aside sa mga CD/DVD, sana may TSHIRT, TOUR BOOK, KEYCHAIN, etc. na ibenta.
    hi guys!

nagtatanong lang po...any news po about how the selling of tickets are doing? kasi this early i read that the other concert (the foreign act) on that same month had sold-out their tickets.

Viva should be more aggressive in promoting especially on TV and print ads...
    'vladimir' wrote:
    hi guys!

nagtatanong lang po...any news po about how the selling of tickets are doing? kasi this early i read that the other concert (the foreign act) on that same month had sold-out their tickets.

Agree...
  • ate Gate G Popster
    edited 7:43AM
    Those who wants to get VIP tickets na malapit just PM me.
  • edited January 2011
    'RyAn07' wrote:
    'vladimir' wrote:
    hi guys!

Agree...

I hope, hindi umasa lang ng husto sa kasikatan ni Sarah at Martin ang VIVA at huwag tipirin
    ang promotion.
  • ate Gate G Popster
    edited 7:43AM
    Those who wants buy get tickets sa Upper Box A meron pa ako available and also VIP tickets. Just PM me.
    shux! wala na palang 1 month, concert na!
    getting really excited as I pray for this concert's success!! Go Go Go na! medyo malapit na rin ito.. Let's ROCK the BIG Dome once again buttrock.gif
    less than a month na lang, "What Love Is" concert na nina Sarah G at
    Sir Martin.....sobrang excited ako tuwing magko-concert ang bebe Sarah
    natin.....siguradong may panibago na naman siyang surprises para sa
    mga nanonood.....baka mapapasayaw niya si Martin hahahahaha!
    we're gonna buy VIP tickets for this concert. Sana meron pa kaming maabutan na good seats! spoton.gif alt=':T' ] So excited biggrin.gif
    hi po sa lahat. lapit na ang concert. kumusta po ang ticket sales?
    Yun din po ang tanong ko.musta po ang ticket sales? Dati,pagdating ng mga panahong ito may press release na ang viva sa takbo ng tix sales
    hello po!

i'm also wondering po kung paano na ang ticket sales. very quiet ang Viva sa sales ng tickets, ganito din ba last year when she had the Record Breaker concert? very different kasi ang forte ng dalawang concert. last year was very upbeat at energetic. but since Valentine season this year, iba yung magiging repertoire ng concert kaya iba din yung magiging audience. sana talaga, and i'm praying na maging hit ang concert... sana may updates na from Viva. new_littleangel.gif
    'vladimir' wrote:
    hello po!

i'm also wondering po kung paano na ang ticket sales. very quiet ang Viva sa sales ng tickets, ganito din ba last year when she had the Record Breaker concert? very different kasi ang forte ng dalawang concert. last year was very upbeat at energetic. but since Valentine season this year, iba yung magiging repertoire ng concert kaya iba din yung magiging audience. sana talaga, and i'm praying na maging hit ang concert... sana may updates na from Viva. new_littleangel.gif alt=':new_littleangel:' ]
    yeah right! biggrin.gif masyado nga tahimik bout dun. pero sana, ayos lang yung takbo ng sales ng tickets . wishing na maging successful ito. biggrin.gif
  • [color="#000000"]What love is for Sarah Geronimo!
    January 22, 2011 by admin
    Filed under Pinoy Entertainment
    Source: http://www.noypitayo.com/
    URL: http://www.noypitayo.com/2011/01/what-love-is-for-sarah-geronimo/
    [/color]

wpid-whatloveis.jpg

At 23, Sarah Geronimo strikes you as all sugar and spice and everything nice, and things better left to the uh, seniors are not her cup of tea. Martin Nievera thought so, too.
    But when he bonded with her for What Love Is, their first Valentine concert, set Feb. 12, 8 p.m. at Araneta Coliseum, Martin himself had the surprise of his life.
    “Sarah is an old soul,” Martin reveals. “When I went to the meeting for the concert, she was there, choosing our repertoire. And I thought all along the one standing there giving ideas was Louie Ocampo (the show’s musical director)!”
    Sarah says Martin — sir Martin to her — hit the nail right on the head. Yes, she’s an old soul, Sarah admits.
    “I love songs that talk about forever.”
    She’s not just talking about songs young people like her are expected to sing, like Justin Bieber types, but good old reliable ballads identified with Martin. Think Michael Bublé, Frank Sinatra, Johnny Mathis, even Broadway.
    Martin is convinced Sarah can give his all-time hit Be My Lady a totally fresh, captivating take.
    “My dream is for her to sing with an orchestra and go to the next level,” gushes Martin.
    Martin, for his part, is not above interpreting Sarah’s songs in his own suave way. For instance, he’s open about doing a Bieber.
    “Sarah can teach me new songs,” he explains. “And so I’m tickled pink working with her.”
    If Sarah can teach him new songs, can Martin give Sarah tips on falling in love?
    Martin laughs. His track record shows he’s not the go-to person for that, Martin says.
    Even if their concert is all about love?
    The answer is yes. But Martin promises “the audience will know what love is at the end of the concert.”
    “There’s a right time for love,” Sarah muses. “The guy must learn how to talk to my parents.”
    Curious to find out more about how Martin and Sarah will fare together on stage for the first time?

Watch What Love Is, directed by Rowell Santiago and produced by Viva Concerts.
    Tickets are priced at
    P4,000 (patron A),
    P3,500 (patron B and lower box),
    P1,500 (upper box A),
    P1,000 (upper box cool.gif
    P400 (general admission).
    For details, call Viva Concerts at 687-7236 or Ticketnet at 911-5555.
    [color="#000000"]What love is for Sarah Geronimo!
    [/color]

wpid-whatloveis.jpg

At 23, Sarah Geronimo strikes you as all sugar and spice and everything nice, and things better left to the uh, seniors are not her cup of tea. Martin Nievera thought so, too.
    But when he bonded with her for What Love Is, their first Valentine concert, set Feb. 12, 8 p.m. at Araneta Coliseum, Martin himself had the surprise of his life.
    “Sarah is an old soul,” Martin reveals. “When I went to the meeting for the concert, she was there, choosing our repertoire. And I thought all along the one standing there giving ideas was Louie Ocampo (the show’s musical director)!”
    Sarah says Martin — sir Martin to her — hit the nail right on the head. Yes, she’s an old soul, Sarah admits.
    She’s not just talking about songs young people like her are expected to sing, like Justin Bieber types, but good old reliable ballads identified with Martin. Think Michael Bublé, Frank Sinatra, Johnny Mathis, even Broadway.
    Martin is convinced Sarah can give his all-time hit Be My Lady a totally fresh, captivating take.
    “My dream is for her to sing with an orchestra and go to the next level,” gushes Martin.
    Martin, for his part, is not above interpreting Sarah’s songs in his own suave way. For instance, he’s open about doing a Bieber.
    “Sarah can teach me new songs,” he explains. “And so I’m tickled pink working with her.”
    If Sarah can teach him new songs, can Martin give Sarah tips on falling in love?
    Martin laughs. His track record shows he’s not the go-to person for that, Martin says.
    The answer is yes. But Martin promises “the audience will know what love is at the end of the concert.”
    “There’s a right time for love,” Sarah muses. “The guy must learn how to talk to my parents.”
    Curious to find out more about how Martin and Sarah will fare together on stage for the first time?

Tickets are priced at
    P4,000 (patron A),
    P1,500 (upper box A),

RELATED PRESS RELEASE:

Martin: Sarah is an old soul
    by Ria Manaois
    Saturday, 22 January 2011 18:08

But when he bonded with her for What Love Is, their first Valentine concert, set on Feb. 12, 8 p.m. at Araneta Coliseum, Martin himself had the surprise of his life.

Sarah says Martin -- sir Martin to her -- hit the nail right on the head. Yes, she’s an old soul, Sarah admits.

She’s not just talking about songs young people like her are expected to sing, like Justin Bieber types, but good old reliable ballads identified with Martin. Think Michael Buble, Frank Sinatra, Johnny Mathis, even Broadway.

Watch What Love Is, directed by Rowell Santiago and produced by Viva Concerts. Tickets are priced at P4,000 (patron A), P3.500 (patron B and lower box), P1,500 (upper box A), P1,000 (upper box cool.gif and P400 (general admission).

For details, call Viva Concerts at 687-7236 or Ticketnet at 911 -5555.

What Love Is is presented by Globe Prepaid, My Phone, Cebuana Lhuillier, Elaia Vit. E, Jollibee, Sunsilk, Charmee, Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office and Pacific Online.

Media Partners: Manila Bulletin, People’s Journal, PBO, Viva Cinema and Viva Prime.

Official Music Channel: MYX; Radio Partners: 90.7 Love Radio, 91.5 Energy FM, 93.9 iFM and 101.1 YesFM.
    ABS CBN is the official TV partner.

link: http://www.journal.com.ph/index.php/showbiz-tsismis/26786-martin-sarah-is-an-old-soul.html
    TWEETS from MR. MARTIN NIEVERA

4eversinging4u

one of the nicest, most level headed and extremely talented icons we have- Sarah Geronimo!

to perform with Sarah Geronimo will be a challenge! can't wait to learn from her generation of music.

i hope Sarah is as excited to work with me as i am to work with her! thank you Sarah!

she really does. that's why it hurts me to see her in the world of scandals. she doesn't deserve to be, but that's showbiz!
    'Nowelle' wrote:
    TWEETS from MR. MARTIN NIEVERA

4eversinging4u

one of the nicest, most level headed and extremely talented icons we have- Sarah Geronimo!

to perform with Sarah Geronimo will be a challenge! can't wait to learn from her generation of music.

i hope Sarah is as excited to work with me as i am to work with her! thank you Sarah!

she really does. that's why it hurts me to see her in the world of scandals. she doesn't deserve to be, but that's showbiz!

Thanks Nowelle for sharing.

I'm also happy & proud na makakasama ni bebe Sarah sa isang concert ang isang
    icon & a great singer na katulad ni Martin.....I'm sure, sobrang excited si bebe Sarah
    sa pagsasama nila ng "Concert King!"
    'Nowelle' wrote:
    [color="#000000"]What love is for Sarah Geronimo!
    [/color]

wpid-whatloveis.jpg

Tickets are priced at
    P4,000 (patron A),
    P1,500 (upper box A),

RELATED PRESS RELEASE:

Martin: Sarah is an old soul
    by Ria Manaois

But when he bonded with her for What Love Is, their first Valentine concert, set on Feb. 12, 8 p.m. at Araneta Coliseum, Martin himself had the surprise of his life.

Sarah says Martin -- sir Martin to her -- hit the nail right on the head. Yes, she’s an old soul, Sarah admits.

She’s not just talking about songs young people like her are expected to sing, like Justin Bieber types, but good old reliable ballads identified with Martin. Think Michael Buble, Frank Sinatra, Johnny Mathis, even Broadway.

Watch What Love Is, directed by Rowell Santiago and produced by Viva Concerts. Tickets are priced at P4,000 (patron A), P3.500 (patron B and lower box), P1,500 (upper box A), P1,000 (upper box cool.gif and P400 (general admission).

For details, call Viva Concerts at 687-7236 or Ticketnet at 911 -5555.

What Love Is is presented by Globe Prepaid, My Phone, Cebuana Lhuillier, Elaia Vit. E, Jollibee, Sunsilk, Charmee, Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office and Pacific Online.

Media Partners: Manila Bulletin, People’s Journal, PBO, Viva Cinema and Viva Prime.

Official Music Channel: MYX; Radio Partners: 90.7 Love Radio, 91.5 Energy FM, 93.9 iFM and 101.1 YesFM.
    ABS CBN is the official TV partner.

link: http://www.journal.com.ph/index.php/showbiz-tsismis/26786-martin-sarah-is-an-old-soul.html

Thanks Nowelle for sharing.

Isa sa may pinaka-magandang boses na maiko-compare sa mga international artists ay si Martin,
    siya yong performer na hindi ka magsasawa na makinig habang kumakanta kahit yon lang ang
    gawin, hindi na niya kailangan mag-sayaw pa.....pero ngayon magkakasama sila ni bebe Sarah,
    gusto kong makita siyang mag-perform ala-SOS ng Justin Bieber's song, ang cute niya sigurong
    magsayaw.

At si bebe Sarah naman, I'm sure, pag kinanta niya ang song ni Martin na talaga naman ang
    rendition ni Martin ay talagang maganda, I'm sure, Sarah will give justice to the song and
    she will own it.....actually, ang dami sa mga songs na kinanta ni Sarah na hindi ko gusto pag ibang
    tao ang kumakanta pero ng siya ang kumanta, hindi ko lang nagustuhan, naging favorite songs ko pa
    karamihan.

Swerte ang mga makakapanood ng "What Is Love" concert, 2 great singers & performers ang mapapanood
    nila, sulit na sulit talaga ang bayad sa concert na ito.
    'Nowelle' wrote:
    Martin: Sarah is an old soul [/b]
    by Ria Manaois

I love Sarah for this, very simple and straightforward. Sarah is one those people who will tell you like it is. Very truthful and very frank. She has such deptness pero napakadali nyang paligayahin. She carries and walks with a badge of courage kasi it is so easy to get angry and yell at people but it is so hard to compose one self and still be able to forgive those people who said many untrue things about you. It really shows that she has God in her life. I remember a line from this songs that reminds me a little bit of who Sarah is.
    music.gif
    'cuz when it all boils down
    At the end of the day
    It's what you do and say
    That makes you who you are music.gif
    Makes you think about it,
    Think about it
    Doesn't it
    Sometimes all it takes is one voice
    music.gif
    Take what you want
    Steal my pride