Gerald: I’m very comfortable with Sarah’s parents

www.angperyodiko.ca (16Mar11)Ang Peryodiko
March 17, 2011

Gerald Anderson: I’m very comfortable with Sarah’s parents

If heartthrob Gerald Anderson were to court Pop Princess Sarah Geronimo, he is confident that he would win over her famously strict parents.

This was the actor’s reply to the hypothetical question thrown at him by the entertainment press at his birthday press conference on March 7.

How he would go about courting Sarah was also asked of the 22-year-old actor, who openly expressed his admiration for his newest big screen leading lady and her family. Despite what he had heard or read about regarding the recent slew of intrigues surrounding the Geronimos, he said that the family is “OK.”

“I’m not saying that I’m very close to Sarah’s family, but when I’m with them, I feel comfortable. And being comfortable is important especially since I’m doing a movie with Sarah,” Anderson acknowledged.

So what exactly does he admire about Sarah and her family?

“They are very close to each other. It’s nice to see that they have made Sarah’s career a family affair. Everyone is involved and everyone is very supportive of Sarah. It’s nice to have a family like that,” he replied.

To avoid intrigues, though, Anderson shunned any ideas that he likes Sarah beyond friendship. His admiration sprung from how he saw her while they were filming Catch Me . . . I’m in Love, their first movie together under Star Cinema.

“I’m here for Sarah as a friend. I’m here to support her as a friend,” he said.

As to whether he and Sarah talked about past relationships—more specifically, Sarah’s involvement with his buddy Raver Cruz—is anybody’s guess. All that Gerald was willing to share was his excitement over working with the Pop Princess, who also happens to be a Box Office Queen for her movies with John Lloyd Cruz; and how they worked smoothly with each other.

“I think what broke the ice was in this one scene where Sarah delivered her lines in front of me, and I ended up with quite a spray on my face.

It was a funny incident and afterwards, everything became more comfortable. I like her attitude; she’s very nice. I like working with her and I hope we work together again soon,” said Anderson.

For his part, Anderson is also laying low on the love life. He is concentrating on his busy career, and said that he is in no hurry to have a new girlfriend.

“As of now, I have nothing more to ask. I was blessed with a lot of successful projects like Buhawi Jack and this movie. I have a very supportive fan base and a very supportive ABS-CBN family. In return, I’m doing my best,” he ended.

http://www.angperyodiko.ca/entertainment/MAR16-31/gerald.html

Comments

• edited 8:14PM
    Ang Peryodiko
    March 17, 2011

If heartthrob Gerald Anderson were to court Pop Princess Sarah Geronimo, he is confident that he would win over her famously strict parents.

This was the actor’s reply to the hypothetical question thrown at him by the entertainment press at his birthday press conference on March 7.

How he would go about courting Sarah was also asked of the 22-year-old actor, who openly expressed his admiration for his newest big screen leading lady and her family. Despite what he had heard or read about regarding the recent slew of intrigues surrounding the Geronimos, he said that the family is “OK.”

“I’m not saying that I’m very close to Sarah’s family, but when I’m with them, I feel comfortable. And being comfortable is important especially since I’m doing a movie with Sarah,” Anderson acknowledged.

“They are very close to each other. It’s nice to see that they have made Sarah’s career a family affair. Everyone is involved and everyone is very supportive of Sarah. It’s nice to have a family like that,” he replied.

To avoid intrigues, though, Anderson shunned any ideas that he likes Sarah beyond friendship. His admiration sprung from how he saw her while they were filming Catch Me . . . I’m in Love, their first movie together under Star Cinema.

As to whether he and Sarah talked about past relationships—more specifically, Sarah’s involvement with his buddy Raver Cruz—is anybody’s guess. All that Gerald was willing to share was his excitement over working with the Pop Princess, who also happens to be a Box Office Queen for her movies with John Lloyd Cruz; and how they worked smoothly with each other.

“I think what broke the ice was in this one scene where Sarah delivered her lines in front of me, and I ended up with quite a spray on my face.

It was a funny incident and afterwards, everything became more comfortable. I like her attitude; she’s very nice. I like working with her and I hope we work together again soon,” said Anderson.

For his part, Anderson is also laying low on the love life. He is concentrating on his busy career, and said that he is in no hurry to have a new girlfriend.

“As of now, I have nothing more to ask. I was blessed with a lot of successful projects like Buhawi Jack and this movie. I have a very supportive fan base and a very supportive ABS-CBN family. In return, I’m doing my best,” he ended.

Mabuti naman kasundo niya parents ni Sarah mas magiging maganda ang pagsasama nila sa movie kung walang opposition ang parents ni SG.Good thing din na because of this movie they were given a chance na mas makilala ang isat isa at maging mabuting magkaibigan.I think what Sarah needs now is a friend who would accept her and her family as well and glad she found one with Gerald
    Ang Peryodiko
    March 17, 2011

its good to know na comfortable si Gerald kina Mommy Divine at Daddy Delfin....at sana they'll remain close friends kahit tapos na yung movie smile.gif
    Thanks for sharing!
    Ang Peryodiko
    March 17, 2011

tnx po for sharing
    peacecirclesmaller.gif
    naks! thats really nice.. thanks for sharing.. Gege, pls take care our Princess..
    that's nice to hear!

thanks for sharing!
    Thanks po for sharing smile.gif
    thanks for sharing