bSnap_20110804230303_002.png

aSnap_20110804230211_001.png

Comments

• edited 7:10PM
    aaaSnap_20110804230449_004.png

aaSnap_20110804230350_003.png

EWAN KO KUNG BAKIT HINDI MAMATAYMATAY ITONG ISSUE NA ITO.... LAGI NALANG BALIK NG BALIK.. ANYWAYS KUNG ANO ANG GUSTO NI SARAH... DUN AKO.. IF SHE'S HAPPY HOSTING THIS.. THEN SO BE IT....SUPPORT LANG AKO... BUTI NGA IF DUON NA SYA AT MAKAPANOOD AKO SA INTERNET.. HIRAP NA SA ABS.. LAGI NALANG COPY RIGHT.. peacecirclesmaller.gif
  • edited August 2011
    Post by Cristy Castillo on FB:

TOP 10 FOREIGN & LOCAL HIGHEST-GROSSING FILMS AS OF JULY 26, 2011!

FOREIGN & LOCAL HIGHEST-GROSSING FILMS IN THE PHILIPPINES FOR 2011:
    1. Transformers: Dark of Moon – P393.1-M *

2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 – P243.45-M *

3. Kung Fu Panda 2 – P198.24M

4. Thor – P173.98M

5. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides – P155.32M

6. X-Men: First Class – P154.92M

7. Green Lantern – P132.3M

8. Fast Five – P126.8M

9. Catch Me…I’m In Love – P120.21M

10. In the Name of Love – P117.2M

TOP-GROSSING PINOY FILMS FOR 2011:

1. Catch Me…I’m In Love – P120.21M

2. In the Name of Love – P117.2M

3. [A RELLY BAD WORD]! [A RELLY BAD WORD]! My Dr. Kwak! – P72.31M

4. Bulong – P67.27M

5. Temptation Island – P58.74M *

6. Who’s That Girl? – P58.31M

7. Forever and a Day – P44.73M

8. My Valentine Girls – P44.26M

9. Tumbok – P10.53M

10. The Adventures of Pureza: Queen of the Riles – P14.4-M *

*still showing

(Captain America wasn't included yet in the list and i'm sure papasok na yan sa Top 10 sa Highest-Grossing Films (foreign & local). So CATCH ME I'M IN LOVE na lang ang only local film na nasa TOP 10. Let's pray na wala ng foreign film na ipalabas later part this year para wag mawala ang CMIIL sa Top 10 or sana wala ng local films na tumalo sa CMIIL unless si Sarah pa rin ang bida)
    I don' know how to put the article pero may nabasa akong blind item sa Push Mina na affiliated sa abs. Obvious na si Sarah yung tinutukoy dun sa BI pero okey naman kasi its just a news na a popular actor gifted her a very expensive gift and mukhang jewelry kasi nakalagay sa maliit na box and yung guy daw had a recent trip abroad and nakasama na nya sa movie and mukhang si Gerald ito kasi di ba he just came from hongkong baka birthday gift nya kay Sarah
    Post by Cristy Castillo on FB yesterday:

Wohoo! Trending now si SARAH GERONIMO sa Yahoo.Philippines at #3 because of some issues like her transfer daw to TV5 and comparing her to Angeline Quinto
    wow bonggga tlga ang movie basta c sarah ang bda....
    kung saan c sarah doon kami ..........
    I REALLY LIKE SARAH GERONIMO AND IF I WERE HER I WON'T TRANSFER TO ANOTHER NETWORK LALO NA SA TV5 KC TYAK NA MALALAOS CYA DUN. SA ABS NA CYA SUMIKAT NG HUS2 KAYA DUN NA LNG SANA CYA MAG STAY NO MATTER HOW TEMPTING THE MONETARY OFFER IS. JUST LIKE WHAT REGINE VELASQUEZ DID, SHE STAYED WITH GMA KHIT PA MAY OFFER SA IBANG NETWORK. ANG DAPAT LNG GAWIN NI SARAH G EH FOR HER TO CONTINUE HONING HER CRAFT AND TO STAY AWAY FROM CREATURES WHO ARE PLASTIC & USER PARA DI NA MAULIT YUNG NGYARI DUN SA NGUSONG BAKLANG WLANG BALLS. GANUN LNG KASIMPLE YUN. TSAKA AMININ NA NATIN KUNG CHAKA MGA TALENTS NG GMA MAS LALONG MGA CHAKA TALENTS NG TV5 PURO MGA RECYCLED NA WALANG TALENT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    There might be some truth to this news, since the issue doesn't seem to go away. I would think that if Sarah transferred to another network her popsters would still support her.And if they do then siguro naman hindi siya malalaos. I for one would rather see Sarah with ABS but I would also want to see this network treat Sarah better in so many ways.Let's just pray that Sarah be guided as she makes decisions that will affect her career. Maybe it's not all about money, but also the feeling of being appreciated, respected and given what is due her. I will always love Sarah whether she be with ABS,TV5 or GMA. it's not the network I support but the individual.
    Hindi mamataymatay ang issue na ito.

Thanks po for sharing! smile.gif
    [color="#008000"][size="3"]Waahh ! wg nmn sana .. sad.gif[/size][/color]

[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Comic Sans MS"]
    Thanks for sharing..more power to sarah..bring back all the glory to GOD..GODBLESS... [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/Wans Emoticon3.png[/img] alt=':Wans Pray:' ] peacecirclesmaller.gif [/font][/size][/color]
    As I always say, if there's a smoke, there's a fire! I really think there is an offer from TV5, I hope ABS can match the offer, but we just have to wait and see, malapit na naman ang September (renewal ng contract niya). I will support her wherever she goes, kaya lang when it comes to movies, wala namang OK na leading man sa TV5 or GMA na pwedeng i pair sa kanya, nasa Star Magic/ABS lang ang mga eligible na leading men na pwedeng i pair kay Sarah. Sarah is happy naman with how ASAP treats her di ba? She doesn't have any other shows aside from ASAP because of her schedule na rin. I read in one tweets from KrizTV that they attempted to guest Sarah but fully booked na daw ang schedule niya till December. Let us just continue to email or request for Sarah to guest in either MMK or kahit once a week teleserye or one month stint like sa Your Song presents...
    [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/SCQ Flowers1.png[/img] alt=':SCQ Flowers1:' ]
    'Edwinab' wrote:
    As I always say, if there's a smoke, there's a fire! I really think there is an offer from TV5, I hope ABS can match the offer, but we just have to wait and see, malapit na naman ang September (renewal ng contract niya). I will support her wherever she goes, kaya lang when it comes to movies, wala namang OK na leading man sa TV5 or GMA na pwedeng i pair sa kanya, nasa Star Magic/ABS lang ang mga eligible na leading men na pwedeng i pair kay Sarah. Sarah is happy naman with how ASAP treats her di ba? She doesn't have any other shows aside from ASAP because of her schedule na rin. I read in one tweets from KrizTV that they attempted to guest Sarah but fully booked na daw ang schedule niya till December. Let us just continue to email or request for Sarah to guest in either MMK or kahit once a week teleserye or one month stint like sa Your Song presents...
    WELL PEDE SIGURO SYANG MAG HOST NA DI LILIPAT... DIBA DI SYA EXCLUSIVE SA ABS... AT KUNG MAY TIME PA SYA TO DO IT.. HAY VERY BUSY TALAGA ANG PRINSESA.. ALA NAMAN SIGURONG MASAMA... 28.jpg alt=':28sgListenMuni:' ] IF ABS WILL ALLOW OF COURSE... PERO IF HINDI LET SEE THIS COMING SEPTEMBER KUNG ANO DESICION NI BEBE... BASTA AKO SUPPORT LANG.. KUNG ASAN SYA MASAYA DUON AKO... [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/SCQ Flowers2.png ][/img]
    I REALLY LIKE SARAH GERONIMO AND IF I WERE HER I WON'T TRANSFER TO ANOTHER NETWORK LALO NA SA TV5 KC TYAK NA MALALAOS CYA DUN. SA ABS NA CYA SUMIKAT NG HUS2 KAYA DUN NA LNG SANA CYA MAG STAY NO MATTER HOW TEMPTING THE MONETARY OFFER IS. JUST LIKE WHAT REGINE VELASQUEZ DID, SHE STAYED WITH GMA KHIT PA MAY OFFER SA IBANG NETWORK. ANG DAPAT LNG GAWIN NI SARAH G EH FOR HER TO CONTINUE HONING HER CRAFT AND TO STAY AWAY FROM CREATURES WHO ARE PLASTIC & USER PARA DI NA MAULIT YUNG NGYARI DUN SA NGUSONG BAKLANG WLANG BALLS. GANUN LNG KASIMPLE YUN. TSAKA AMININ NA NATIN KUNG CHAKA MGA TALENTS NG GMA MAS LALONG MGA CHAKA TALENTS NG TV5 PURO MGA RECYCLED NA WALANG TALENT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

opinion ko lang naman -si regine naging isang gma talent pero hindi naman
    super memorable ang pagiging gma talent niya...
    'babyliz' wrote:
    There might be some truth to this news, since the issue doesn't seem to go away. I would think that if Sarah transferred to another network her popsters would still support her.And if they do then siguro naman hindi siya malalaos. I for one would rather see Sarah with ABS but I would also want to see this network treat Sarah better in so many ways.Let's just pray that Sarah be guided as she makes decisions that will affect her career. Maybe it's not all about money, but also the feeling of being appreciated, respected and given what is due her. I will always love Sarah whether she be with ABS,TV5 or GMA. it's not the network I support but the individual.

Same here.

I don’t think Sarah will be hosting that show. Most likely it was Nina who gets the offer from TV5. I haven’t seen Nina in ASAP for the longest time yet I heard she appeared as a guest in radio show last Saturday. So I assume she only needs to finish her concert series with ASAP Sessionistas abroad before she can transfer to TV5. It’s just an observation guys.
    'babyliz' wrote:

I so agree. It's not always all about money. The feeling of being appreciated and being treated well as a kapamilya ( as what ABS call their artists) are much more important...
    kahit d ako masaya sa trato ng abs at viva ke sarah,pinipilit ko pa din dahil masaya c bebe dun.kakabadtrip lang at hndi cla marunong magalaga ng taong worth lahat ang efort mo.kung me superpowers lang ako kakalabanin ko mga ito eh.mga buwaya na mga bwisit pa!
    thanks for sharing..

basta ako naniniwala ako kay SG... kapag sinabi niya na ayaw niyang lumipat at masaya siya din masaya din ako.. basta kung saan maligaya si Sarah maligaya din ako at susuportahan ko siya kahit ano pa man...
    tnx 4 sharing

tnx po for sharing\
    peacecirclesmaller.gif