Sarah Geronimo is the 'STAR' attraction

The Philippine Star, July 31, 2011TIDBITS . . .
SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH By Ernesto M. Maceda (The Philippine Star) Updated July 30, 2011 12:00 AM Comments (15)

The Philippine STAR 25th anniversary event at the Shangrila Hotel, Makati was well attended with President Aquino, Vice Pres. Binay, Speaker Belmonte, former Presidents Estrada and Ramos gracing the affair. Sarah Geronimo was the star attraction.

The inauguration of the Audi showroom at Global City hosted by Robert Coyiuto Jr. was also attended by President Estrada, Sec. Titoy Pardo, SMC CEO Ramon Ang and other prominent personalities.

Ramon Ang was optimistic that the price of SMC stocks will rise once its latest profit picture is announced.

Greetings to our readers Greggy Araneta, Ram Antonio, Ping Remollo of CDC, Emy Arcilla, Felix Ang and Commodore Miguel Jose Rodriguez.

Also, Rotary Club of Mandaluyong members: Pres. Oscar Hipolito and Rotary ANN Tita, Dr. Sonny Samson and ANN Norma, Marites Macapagal, Lita Mendiola and Atty. Bien Benitez, SBMA director.

Starting next week, we are moving our “Mr. Expose” radio program over DZRJ-AM from Thursday to Saturday at 5-6 p.m.

Our Sunday program remains at 8-9:30 a.m.

LINK: http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=711533&publicationSubCategoryId=64

Comments

  • edited 7:46PM
    'Nowelle' wrote:
    TIDBITS . . .
    SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH By Ernesto M. Maceda (The Philippine Star) Updated July 30, 2011 12:00 AM Comments (15)

    The Philippine STAR 25th anniversary event at the Shangrila Hotel, Makati was well attended with President Aquino, Vice Pres. Binay, Speaker Belmonte, former Presidents Estrada and Ramos gracing the affair. Sarah Geronimo was the star attraction.

    The inauguration of the Audi showroom at Global City hosted by Robert Coyiuto Jr. was also attended by President Estrada, Sec. Titoy Pardo, SMC CEO Ramon Ang and other prominent personalities.

    Ramon Ang was optimistic that the price of SMC stocks will rise once its latest profit picture is announced.

    Greetings to our readers Greggy Araneta, Ram Antonio, Ping Remollo of CDC, Emy Arcilla, Felix Ang and Commodore Miguel Jose Rodriguez.

    Also, Rotary Club of Mandaluyong members: Pres. Oscar Hipolito and Rotary ANN Tita, Dr. Sonny Samson and ANN Norma, Marites Macapagal, Lita Mendiola and Atty. Bien Benitez, SBMA director.

    Starting next week, we are moving our “Mr. Expose” radio program over DZRJ-AM from Thursday to Saturday at 5-6 p.m.

    Our Sunday program remains at 8-9:30 a.m.

    LINK: http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=711533&publicationSubCategoryId=64

    THANKS FOR SHARING MR MACEDA.......TALAGANG KAHIT SAAN SI SARAH ANG STAR ATTRACTION...........
    UMATEND KAYA SI MR RICKY LO SA STAR'S 25TH ANNIVERSARY..
  • edited 7:46PM
    Sarah's really the one....she captured the hearts of people in all walks of life....

    thanks for sharing!
  • edited 7:46PM
    She just has this aura that makes her stands out from the rest, effortlessly smile.gif.!
  • edited 7:46PM
    ,tnx po for sharing! smile.gif
  • edited 7:46PM
    Si Sarah pa, eh ang lakas ng dating niyan! She's the definition of a SUPERSTAR!


    Sana lang may mag-share ng video ng performance niya nung 25th anniversary ng Philippine Star.
  • edited 7:46PM
    ,tnx po for sharing! smile.gif
  • thanks for sharing
  • edited August 2011
    'arcangel' wrote:
    Sarah's really the one....she captured the hearts of people in all walks of life....

    thanks for sharing!

    Totally agree.

    Mr. Ernesto Macedo included Sarah’s name among the prominent political personalities who attended the Philippine STAR 25th anniversary event. He said she was a star attraction.Coming from a well-known politician himself, it’s such an honor.

    Thanks Philippine Star for choosing Sarah to perform your event.
  • edited 7:46PM
    Thanks Nowelle for sharing.
  • edited 7:46PM
    Thanks for sharing.

    We agree that Sarah G is really a star attraction.

    Kaya nga kahit may bago pang dumating na singer o singers, kay Sarah G pa rin kaming lahat.
  • edited 7:46PM
    5.jpg[color="#00FF00"]tnx po sharing..sarah is really d best..[/color]
  • edited 7:46PM
    thanks for sharing
  • edited 7:46PM
    'ruben_tj' wrote:
    Thanks for sharing.

    We agree that Sarah G is really a star attraction.

    Kaya nga kahit may bago pang dumating na singer o singers, kay Sarah G pa rin kaming lahat.
    tama.....sarah is d best..............
  • edited 7:46PM
    'Nowelle' wrote:
    TIDBITS . . .
    SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH By Ernesto M. Maceda (The Philippine Star) Updated July 30, 2011 12:00 AM Comments (15)

    The Philippine STAR 25th anniversary event at the Shangrila Hotel, Makati was well attended with President Aquino, Vice Pres. Binay, Speaker Belmonte, former Presidents Estrada and Ramos gracing the affair. Sarah Geronimo was the star attraction.

    The inauguration of the Audi showroom at Global City hosted by Robert Coyiuto Jr. was also attended by President Estrada, Sec. Titoy Pardo, SMC CEO Ramon Ang and other prominent personalities.

    Ramon Ang was optimistic that the price of SMC stocks will rise once its latest profit picture is announced.

    Greetings to our readers Greggy Araneta, Ram Antonio, Ping Remollo of CDC, Emy Arcilla, Felix Ang and Commodore Miguel Jose Rodriguez.

    Also, Rotary Club of Mandaluyong members: Pres. Oscar Hipolito and Rotary ANN Tita, Dr. Sonny Samson and ANN Norma, Marites Macapagal, Lita Mendiola and Atty. Bien Benitez, SBMA director.

    Starting next week, we are moving our “Mr. Expose” radio program over DZRJ-AM from Thursday to Saturday at 5-6 p.m.

    Our Sunday program remains at 8-9:30 a.m.

    LINK: http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=711533&publicationSubCategoryId=64
    [color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Comic Sans MS"]
    Thanks for sharing..more power to sarah..bring back all the glory to GOD..GODBLESS... 5.jpg 5.jpg [/font][/size][/color]
  • edited 7:46PM
    [color="#008000"][size="3"]THANK YOU for SHARING[/size][/color] peacecirclesmaller.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.