introduction of RKO

rkorko
edited June 2007 in Introduction
hi fellow sarah followers and supporters!hi fellow sarah followers and supporters! 48.jpg alt=':48sgBungi4:' />

i am very happy to be one of the member of this website. i have heard sarah mention it several times whenever i get to see her on TV.

i am a 39 year old female and happily single 17.jpg alt=':17sgKeiley:' />

i just want to belong to a group that supports sarah geronimo because i want to be able to support her also. sarah made my life happier. pag nakikita ko sya lalo na when she smiles sumusunod na din ang mga labi ko sa pag ngiti and when si laughs ako din tumatawa. and for that i would like to support her in any way i can.

i know i will see most of you in ther sarah geronimo in motion concert! though we dont personally know each other and wont recognize each other din we will all be there to support and to cheer for sarah.

thank you and God bless you all! th_GoSG.jpg alt=':th_GoSG:' />

Comments

• edited 7:55AM
    rko wrote on Jun 13 2007, 06:49 PM:
    hi fellow sarah followers and supporters! 48.jpg alt=':48sgBungi4:' ]

i am very happy to be one of the member of this website. i have heard sarah mention it several times whenever i get to see her on TV.

i am a 39 year old female and happily single 17.jpg alt=':17sgKeiley:' ]

i just want to belong to a group that supports sarah geronimo because i want to be able to support her also. sarah made my life happier. pag nakikita ko sya lalo na when she smiles sumusunod na din ang mga labi ko sa pag ngiti and when si laughs ako din tumatawa. and for that i would like to support her in any way i can.

i know i will see most of you in ther sarah geronimo in motion concert! though we dont personally know each other and wont recognize each other din we will all be there to support and to cheer for sarah.

thank you and God bless you all! th_GoSG.jpg alt=':th_GoSG:' ]

hello po kuya rko.....ito ba po talaga ang gusto nyong itawag ko sa inyo??? anyway....welcome po sa site!!!! 17.jpg alt=':17sgKeiley:' ] .....i'm joyce nga po pala...15 years old....pareho po tau...kapag napapanood ko po si ate sarah...sumasaya tlaga ako...napapangiti at napapatawa na rin 21.jpg alt=':21sgBungi2:' ] ....unfortunately di ko po mapapanood ang concert nya dahil ang layo ko po sa manila....welcome po at enjoy!!!!

it's so nice to meet you!!! 14.jpg
    hi po! welcome po! 08.gif i'm ning, 15 y.o. .... 08.gif

ate sarah is really a good model for us, youth. 08.gif

she has qualities that can make her really attaractive in the eyes of people around her and the ones who are supporting her 08.gif
  • rkorko
    edited 7:55AM
    joyceerica wrote on Jun 13 2007, 09:47 PM:

hi joyceerica!

ate po ako hinde kuya 21.jpg alt=':21sgBungi2:' ]

thanks for welcoming me sa lahat ng mga nag reply.

have a great day! God bless you all! Study well ha, just like sarah!

ate rko

hello po kuya rko.....ito ba po talaga ang gusto nyong itawag ko sa inyo??? anyway....welcome po sa site!!!! 17.jpg alt=':17sgKeiley:' ] .....i'm joyce nga po pala...15 years old....pareho po tau...kapag napapanood ko po si ate sarah...sumasaya tlaga ako...napapangiti at napapatawa na rin 21.jpg alt=':21sgBungi2:' ] ....unfortunately di ko po mapapanood ang concert nya dahil ang layo ko po sa manila....welcome po at enjoy!!!!

thank you and God bless you all! th_GoSG.jpg
    Hello rko... pareho tayo happy ko pag kita ko ang smile ni Sarah...
    rko wrote on Jun 14 2007, 09:07 AM:

hi joyceerica!

ate rko

naku po!!!!! sorry po dahil natawag ko kaung kuya...ate po pala...sorry talaga di ko alam eh...nagun alam ko na...hahaha...call me joyce na lng po....can you tell me more bout yourself....like age, real name...etc....thanks po!!!!
    Hello po edward nga poh pala 18 yrs old welcome po sa sg Godbless pohhhhhhh!!!!!

5.jpg alt=':52sgThumb:' ] dance.gif
    ..wElcOme po... eNjOy yOur stAy hErE sA sitE..
    hello po ate 10.jpg alt=':10sgHi:' ] welcome to the site...

btw, im bhea....see yah around!

stay happy! 26.jpg
    hello po

welcome 2 sg.com 17.jpg

enjoy ur stay

Im katrina 17.jpg
  • Ax2Ax2
    hello po
    welcome po sa site ok.gif alt=':ok:' ]
    i hope you enjoy it here po 14.jpg alt=':142sgThumb2:' ]
    i hope i'll be seeing you around po 17.jpg
  • rkorko
    elvy_23 wrote on Jun 14 2007, 11:36 AM:

i am a 39 year old female and happily single 17.jpg

Hello rko... pareho tayo happy ko pag kita ko ang smile ni Sarah...
    Hello elvy_23! ang galing ano...smile pa lang nakakapagpasaya na! 17.jpg
  • rkorko
    Ax2 wrote on Jun 23 2007, 05:23 AM:
    hello po
    welcome po sa site ok.gif alt=':ok:' ]
    i hope you enjoy it here po 14.jpg alt=':142sgThumb2:' ]
    i hope i'll be seeing you around po 17.jpg
    hi Ax2! yes i am enjoying the site very much kahit na i am not allowed to view the videos and other stuff that newbies are previledged to do yet.

thanks! i am happy and am trying to spend as much time here as i can so i could get to know you. 17.jpg
  • rkorko
    joyceerica wrote on Jun 14 2007, 09:50 PM:
    hi fellow sarah followers and supporters! 48.jpg

hi joyceerica!

ate rko

it's so nice to meet you!!! 14.jpg alt=':142sgThumb2:' ]

naku po!!!!! sorry po dahil natawag ko kaung kuya...ate po pala...sorry talaga di ko alam eh...nagun alam ko na...hahaha...call me joyce na lng po....can you tell me more bout yourself....like age, real name...etc....thanks po!!!!

that's ok joyceerica. my real name is roselyne and i am 39 years old. ikaw talaga ha, i mentioned my age na earlier sa intro ko eh. what else do you want to know? 48.jpg

thanks,
    ate roselyne
  • rkorko
    kris_10 wrote on Jun 14 2007, 10:02 PM:
    Hello po edward nga poh pala 18 yrs old welcome po sa sg Godbless pohhhhhhh!!!!!

5.jpg alt=':52sgThumb:' ] dance.gif alt=':dd:' ]

thanks Edward for welcoming me. God bless you too! 48.jpg
  • rkorko
    ahzz wrote on Jun 15 2007, 10:32 PM:
    hello po ate 10.jpg alt=':10sgHi:' ] welcome to the site...

btw, im bhea....see yah around!

stay happy! 26.jpg alt=':26sgShades:' ]

thanks bhea! you stay happy too! God bless you! 48.jpg
  • rkorko
    baybeeh_kaye wrote on Jun 16 2007, 10:25 AM:
    hello po

welcome 2 sg.com 17.jpg alt=':17sgKeiley:' ]

enjoy ur stay

Im katrina 17.jpg alt=':17sgKeiley:' ]

thanks katrina! i am enjoying my stay here indeed! have a great day! God bless you! 48.jpg
  • rkorko
    48.jpg alt=':48sgBungi4:' ]
    niNg11 wrote on Jun 13 2007, 09:58 PM:
    hi po! welcome po! 08.gif i'm ning, 15 y.o. .... 08.gif

ate sarah is really a good model for us, youth. 08.gif

she has qualities that can make her really attaractive in the eyes of people around her and the ones who are supporting her 08.gif

hi ning! yes sarah is a very good model to all of the youth, i pray that all of you young people would notice the difference of sarah among other youth and be a good model yourself too.

God bless you!
    rko wrote on Jun 25 2007, 12:20 PM:
    baybeeh_kaye wrote on Jun 16 2007, 10:25 AM:
    hello po

welcome 2 sg.com 17.jpg alt=':17sgKeiley:' ]

enjoy ur stay

Im katrina 17.jpg alt=':17sgKeiley:' ]

thanks katrina! i am enjoying my stay here indeed! have a great day! God bless you! 48.jpg
    ur welcome

wazzup?
    rko wrote on Jun 25 2007, 10:08 AM:

hi joyceerica!

ate rko

that's ok joyceerica. my real name is roselyne and i am 39 years old. ikaw talaga ha, i mentioned my age na earlier sa intro ko eh. what else do you want to know? 48.jpg

thanks,
    ate roselyne

ngee...namention po pla....di ko napansin...basa lng ako ng basa.....basta un na po...ano pa ba???hmmmm....work po ninyo??? and anything......
  • rkorko
    joyceerica wrote on Jun 25 2007, 10:11 PM:
    rko wrote on Jun 25 2007, 10:08 AM:

hi joyceerica!

ate rko

thanks,
    ate roselyne

ngee...namention po pla....di ko napansin...basa lng ako ng basa.....basta un na po...ano pa ba???hmmmm....work po ninyo??? and anything......

nagtatrabaho ako sa isang NGO na involved sa mga Christian Microenterprise Development Organizations as their accounting person. our office is in ortigas... what else? 8.jpg alt=':8sgIsip:' ] i cant think of anything else that i can tell you about myself ngayon eh.

i hope i get to meet you someday! 48.jpg