Bongbong Marcos was in IMO show

I was watching ANC and Bongbong Marcos was in IMO show if I was not mistaken. He was asked to say something about several Political Figures when out of the the blue he was asked what he could say about Sarah Geronimo. What he said was something like" poor girl, she was drawn into something and I apologized to her and her Family and vice versa" and he said that it was the price of fame.

Comments

• edited 2:33AM
    ining1 wrote on Oct 7 2009, 11:14 AM:
    I was watching ANC and Bongbong Marcos was in IMO show if I was not mistaken. He was asked to say something about several Political Figures when out of the the blue he was asked what he could say about Sarah Geronimo. What he said was something like" poor girl, she was drawn into something and I apologized to her and her Family and vice versa" and he said that it was the price of fame.

thanks for sharing, ining1. i'm just thankful for rep. bongbong marcos' "non-stop" apology to sarah whenever he is asked about this issue. it's really a very sensitive topic and i'm glad rep. bongbong is gentleman enough to really deny the issue again and again. kaloka naman kasi ang nag-imbento ng balitang ito. nono.gif
    Thanks for sharing!
    ,tnx po for sharin'

^.^
    Thanks for sharing.
    But I do not think it's good idea to talk about it since it's happened.
    thanks for sharing