MUSIC AND ME [REPACKAGED]

edited 12:08AM in Music and Me
with two bonus tracksHey friends!

MUSIC AND ME is now repackaged and includes the soundtrack of the movie, HATING KAPATID plus another track..

At the same price of P320, GRAB YOUR ORIGINAL COPIES NOW!!!

Comments

• edited 12:08AM
    Yeah nakita ko rin ito... repackaged nga.
    Where can I get original copies of Sarah's music? I live in Hawaii and it's hard to get her CDs and DVDs. Do you know of any websites where I can purchase those items or souvenir items of Sarah?
    Kasama din sa repackaged album yung:

THIS IS MY DREAM (Themesong of the online game Superstar)!
  • edited July 2010
    Ano kayang tono ng This Is My Dream? whistling.gif alt=':whistle:' ]
    Sa mall tour na lang ng HK sa SM North ako bibili nito. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif alt=':cheer:' ]
    sarah4ever.gifsarah4ever.gifsarah4ever.gifsarah4ever.gifth_GoSG.jpg th_GoSG.jpg th_GoSG.jpg th_GoSG.jpg
  • 'hvnlyldy72' wrote on '11:
    Where can I get original copies of Sarah's music? I live in Hawaii and it's hard to get her CDs and DVDs. Do you know of any websites where I can purchase those items or souvenir items of Sarah?

hi! if in Oahu, i know that her original cds and movies may be purchased at Pacific Supermarket in Waipahu. (although i don't think the Music & Me repackaged version would be available there yet since it's just newly released). with regards to websites, i haven't personally tried them for Sarah's CDs/DVDs, but Amazon.com has a pretty good selection.
    'wesley' wrote:
    Hey friends!

MUSIC AND ME is now repackaged and includes the soundtrack of the movie, HATING KAPATID plus another track..

At the same price of P320, GRAB YOUR ORIGINAL COPIES NOW!!!

Thanks for sharing poh!!!

wish u all da best!!!

*POWER HUG!!!
    peacecirclesmaller.gif

[size="5"][font="Arial Black"]pa share naman po ng this is my dream.. sa meron na.. thanks po... [/font][/size]

peacecirclesmaller.gif