A Second Open Letter To Ms. Sarah Geronimo

by AnnaAugust (Maui) 13Dec10A Second Open Letter To Ms. Sarah Geronimo
Posted on December 13, 2010 by AnnAugust Maui

Dear Ms. Geronimo,

In the course of our lives, we may encounter individuals who would hurt and betray us. In this life, pain and unhappiness are inevitable. As we go through our journey, we may get scarred along the way. Yes, we get hurt by words said and deeds done. However, we could view these things as something that could refine us. When I think of you, I am reminded of a rare and precious pearl. Do you know how pearls are formed Sarah? These beautiful works of art are formed because of the impurities of nature. The oyster secretes nacre which eventually forms the pearl when irritants invade its shell.

When irritants appear in our lives, we can think of them as something that could help us become more beautiful pearls. Because of these irritants, we become better persons and better human beings. All things happen for a reason and this one is no exception. If for anything, what happened showed the world how much you are loved by many. The outrage we felt in your behalf was akin to the outrage we will feel if a member of our family is being attacked. Because to many, you are the daughter they wished they had, the sister they hoped to share secrets with, the friend they hoped to bond with.

In a business where genuineness and sincerity are a rarity, you have continued to uphold these values in spite of the considerable effort required. Your quiet dignity in the face of this controversy is a stark contrast to the noisy rantings of some. It conveys your maturity and class and is a testament to how well your parents brought you up.

You are a beautiful pearl Sarah. A rare breed in a sea of millions. All the difficulties you have gone through and will be going through will only help you emerge as a person more beautiful and rarer than you already are. We, your supporters, will always be behind you in whatever obstacles you may face. As the Popsters undying chant say, “We Love You Sarah!”. Yes, Sarah, as surreal as you may think it sometimes, we love you. Please don’t let any irritant make you forget that.

I once asked myself, What is it about you, Ms. Sarah Geronimo that captures the imagination? There are a thousand and one ways to answer this question. That’s the beauty of admiring someone like you. Everyday, you give us another reason why we love you. I guess we have the rest of our lives to figure it out.

Comments

• edited 1:01AM
    'rosary' wrote:

Dear Ms. Geronimo,

In the course of our lives, we may encounter individuals who would hurt and betray us. In this life, pain and unhappiness are inevitable. As we go through our journey, we may get scarred along the way. Yes, we get hurt by words said and deeds done. However, we could view these things as something that could refine us. When I think of you, I am reminded of a rare and precious pearl. Do you know how pearls are formed Sarah? These beautiful works of art are formed because of the impurities of nature. The oyster secretes nacre which eventually forms the pearl when irritants invade its shell.

When irritants appear in our lives, we can think of them as something that could help us become more beautiful pearls. Because of these irritants, we become better persons and better human beings. All things happen for a reason and this one is no exception. If for anything, what happened showed the world how much you are loved by many. The outrage we felt in your behalf was akin to the outrage we will feel if a member of our family is being attacked. Because to many, you are the daughter they wished they had, the sister they hoped to share secrets with, the friend they hoped to bond with.

In a business where genuineness and sincerity are a rarity, you have continued to uphold these values in spite of the considerable effort required. Your quiet dignity in the face of this controversy is a stark contrast to the noisy rantings of some. It conveys your maturity and class and is a testament to how well your parents brought you up.

You are a beautiful pearl Sarah. A rare breed in a sea of millions. All the difficulties you have gone through and will be going through will only help you emerge as a person more beautiful and rarer than you already are. We, your supporters, will always be behind you in whatever obstacles you may face. As the Popsters undying chant say, “We Love You Sarah!”. Yes, Sarah, as surreal as you may think it sometimes, we love you. Please don’t let any irritant make you forget that.

I once asked myself, What is it about you, Ms. Sarah Geronimo that captures the imagination? There are a thousand and one ways to answer this question. That’s the beauty of admiring someone like you. Everyday, you give us another reason why we love you. I guess we have the rest of our lives to figure it out.
    wow..ganda naman..thanks for sharing..
    'alwesa' wrote:
    'rosary' wrote:

Dear Ms. Geronimo,

ANG GALING NAMAN VERY INSPIRING FOR OUR SARAH AND FOR EVERYONE TO READ THIS ARTICLE/LETTER...
    'alwesa' wrote:
    'rosary' wrote:

Dear Ms. Geronimo,

WOW!
    ANG GALING GALING
    Very inspiring and admiring piece for Ms Sarah G..
    Thanks for sharing..[img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif It only means that as days go by, supporters of our Princess get bigger and bigger.. Whatever happen, We're always here for you Sarah!![/img]sarah4ever.gif
    .thanks for sharing!

.yeah, that was very inspiring! Nakakagaan ng pakiramdam. Hahay. Buti na lang talga si sarah ang idol ko. The best! Nakita ko ngayon na hindi talaga ako nagkamali ng pag-idol sa kaniya, kitang kita naman sa dami ng mga naging instant popster dahil sa pagsuporta, pagdepensa at pagmamahal kay sarah! Popsters! Lets sing! 'Magkaisa' . .
    .power support !
    Thanks for sharing!

Very well said. Amen to that.
    thanks for sharing... flowers.gif alt=':flowers:' ]
    i love sarah g... [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/sarah4ever.gif we pray for her always...GOD loves you...[/img]new_littleangel.gif
    thanks for sharing.talagang panagbubuklod(ang lalim nun ah)tayo ng pagmamahal natin kay Sarah
    i am soo amazed with this..
    Ang galeeng!!!!

Love it!!!
  • myraluzgmyraluzg Popster
    edited 1:01AM
    Sana mabasa ni Sarah 'to... I really feel bad if may nananakit kay Sarah!!! Pakatatag ka lang Sarah... sobrang dami naming nagmamahal sa'yo!!!
    very inspiring message....go lng ng go sg...we love u so much...
    These kinds of words are what Sarah needs right now. Encouraging. Inspiring. Touching.

Indeed Ms. AnnaAugust has the talent of touching a person's heart with her writings...

Thanks for sharing it here rosary...

Iba talaga ang supporters ni Sarah. May CLASS. May BREEDING. May SENSE OF MATURITY. In short EDUCATED....

Just continue holding on peeps. As always, this too, shall pass...

Sarah, you are so blessed. Never ever stoop down to someone's 0 level...
  • Nakakatouch naman po. 17.jpg alt=':17sgKeiley:' ] Bilib talaga ako sa Popsters (whether official or not)!!! Talagang masasabi mong matatalino at mabubuti rin ang kalooban. Nakakabilib at nakakataba lang po talaga ng puso. 52.jpg I love you Popsters!!! I love you Princess Sarah!!!
    'rosary' wrote:

Dear Ms. Geronimo,

We love you SARAH GERONIMO!!! THank you for sharing..
    A very inspiring message!!!

Maraming maraming salamat sa lahat ng suporta para sa ating minamahal na Prinsesa Sarah! At least alam ng buong mundo na nagkakaisa tayong lahat para sa ating Prinsesa! Hanggang ngayon ay maygalit pa rin sa aking puso laban sa babaing iyan at sa mga taong sinamantala ang pagkakataon para murahin, laitin at sabihan ng malalaswang salita ang isang napakabuting tao na si Sarah! Darating din ang panahon na pagbabayaran ninyong lahat ang masamang ginagawa ninyo sa kapwa n'yo! Hindi natutulog ang Diyos! Kapag dumating ang oras na iyon, goodluck nalang sa inyo sa impyerno! Doon kayo nararapat magsama-sama at ipagpatuloy ang masasama ninyong gawi!

At para sa aming minamahal na Prinsesa, BE BRAVE!!! Nandito kaming lahat para sa IYO at sa IYO lamang! Pagpalain KA ng Poong Lumikha! Mahal na mahal ka namin!!!
    Thanks for sharing. Inspring!
    11.jpg
    [color="#FF0000"][size="3"][font="Comic Sans MS"]tama!!... [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/Emeng Bandana Madc.png[/img] alt=':Emeng Bandana Madc:' ] sana nga mabasa to ni Bebe... 34.jpg alt=':34sgDimple2:' ] 40.jpg alt=':40sgIsip3:' ] ramdam ng lahat ngayon yung tension eh... 35.jpg alt=':35sgBigEyes:' ] 4.jpg alt=':4sgSurprise:' ] super united lahat ng mga Popsters.... 54.jpg alt=':54sgAminin2:' ] 46.jpg alt=':46sgBubungi:' ] 56.jpg alt=':56sgAminin:' ] [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/Emeng Uulitin.png ] [/font][/size][/color][/img]
  • superb ang pagkakasulat. inspiring. [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif thanks[/img]
    I LOVE YOU, SARAH!, I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU. I WILL ALSO PRAY FOR YOUR DETRACTORS PARA TIGILAN KA NA NILA. GOD LOVES YOU MORE! (May First Open letter din ba?)