Sarah .. the Future of OPM

Comments

• edited 7:18PM
    She's already international! Sarah, Sarah, Sarah!!! anggaling.gif alt=':astig:' ] th_GoDorina.jpg alt=':th_GoDorina:' ] thankyou.gif alt=':ty:' ] th_GoSG.jpg
    Wow! That's what I'm talkin' about! Ay, I love that word: INTERNATIONAL
    Okey, okey. I will definitely get this album now. It's about time!

Thanks for posting this. It's a great article and very inspiring. Congratulations kay Ms. STARah Geronimo!! woohooo! anggaling.gif
  • GRABEE! WOHOOO! clapping.gif alt=':yey:' ] GALING MO TALAGA IDOL, AS IN YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE!! worship.gif alt='worship' ]

I'M VERY HAPPY FOR YOU IDOL BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU REALLY DESERVE IT! th_GoSG.jpg th_GoSG.jpg
    thanks for sharing. goodpost.gif alt=':good:' ] Sarah anggaling.gif
    Wooowwww! Ngayon ko lang na-open thread na to... Gandang article...

Thanks jarrod for sharing..
    sarah is one of the OPM,hitmaker
    lorie wrote on Oct 10 2006, 07:16 PM:
    sarah is one of the OPM,hitmaker

true po!

biggrin.gif
    congrats Sarah for being one of OFM hitmakers

thanks 4 letting us know smile.gif
    Congratz bebe sarah she is really the future of Opm i t0ttaly agree wit that.. bebe sarah you are the best
  • wow naman! ang galing talaga ng idol ko!!! grabe un ahhh... anggaling.gif alt=':astig:' ] anggaling.gif alt=':astig:' ] anggaling.gif alt=':astig:' ]

true rin naman talaga eh.. kakaiba talaga ang boses niya... di mapapantayan at walang makakagaya!!! th_GoSG.jpg alt=':th_GoSG:' ] cloud9.gif alt=':9' ] spoton.gif
    Totally the future of OPM.. SHE's SUch A great.. great.. greatt.. singer/artist biggrin.gif
    Ang GAling mo Idol..
  • c ate tlga ang future ng opm!! ang galing kc eh!! hehe...
    thanks 4 sharin...............

total OPM talaga na si Sarah
    ang galing talga ni sarah mauubusan ka ng adjective to describe her laugh.gif
    i know she can make it to the international market...
    thanks 4 sharing po. OPM future talaga th_GoSG.jpg
    ibang level na talaga si SArah... i hope more blessings to come.. and more international album coming on her way now... and wishing that someday she will meet celine dion (Go sarah..)... you are really future of OPM..God bless. biggrin.gif
    wow....just wow!
    OPM talaga si Sarah........she deserves it.......
    ChairC wrote on Jul 23 2006, 01:24 PM:
    thanks jarrod! l... kindly share the source too... thanks 6.gif PRESENT & FUTURE! bigatin talaga! BWN just turned Gold!

hello po ADMIN!!!! why is it i cannot post here anyhting?