Rayver denies using Sarah

AshYeLLowAshYeLLow Popster
People's Journal (02Feb09) - By: Mario E. BautistaPeople's Journal (02Feb09)

By: Mario E. Bautista
FREEHAND

RAYVER Cruz now figures in a love triangle with Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz in their new film, "You Changed My Life." Someone told us that Rayver is just supposed to do a guest role but his part was expanded as it seems there's a lot of excitement among fans about him and Sarah. How does he feel about it?

"Sabi, mas may added kilig factor daw ang movie with me as John Lloyd's rival. Sana nga, makatulong ako para maging mas exciting ito."

So is he really courting Sarah? "We exchange text messages, but hindi pa umaabot doon sa point na dumadalaw ako sa house nila. We're just friends who're still getting to know each other better. Kasundo ko rin ang mommy niya so I don't see any problem kung poporma man ako sa kanya seriously. But I'll take my time kasi I don't want to be accused na ginagamit ko lang siya para masama ako sa movie nila."

Link here

Comments

• edited 3:32AM
    Thanks Ash for sharing. [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif Clear? Klaro? Maliwanag? hehehe!!!! RC is not using SG for his own advantage (hope so.... )[/img]sleazy.gif alt=';)' ]

Anyway, I guess YCML is more dynamic... kasi may plot na mathre-threaten? ang status ni Sir Miggy sa heart.gif alt=':heart:' ] ni Laiga Magtalas, hehehe! tongue.gif
    thanks for sharing!

puro Rayver at SG ang news ah....wala bang John Lloyd at Sarah???sila ang bida ng YCML e...
    jhonie wrote on Feb 1 2009, 10:57 AM:
    thanks for sharing!

puro Rayver at SG ang news ah....wala bang John Lloyd at Sarah???sila ang bida ng YCML e...
    Hindi kasi pwedeng ilink si john loyd kay sarah dahil may girlfriend si john loyd and si sarah mismo ang nag confirm in one of her interviews na sila pa rin ni liz uy, and wala sa image ni sarah yung mang agaw ng boyfriend ng may boyfriend, kaya mas kilig si sarah kay rayver dahil walang girlfriend si rayver at mukhang nag paparamdam eh 11.jpg
    Thanks AshY for sharing.
    jhonie wrote on Feb 2 2009, 12:57 AM:
    thanks for sharing!

i agree with you jhonie....si john lloyd ang leading man ni sarah, bakit hanggang ngayon puro tungkol pa rin kay rayver ang press release?....if i see another article about rayver and sarah i'm not reading it anymore...paulit-ulit na lang and the worst part is they're still making it appear like si sarah ang atat na atat kay rayver...sorry guys if i sound negative on this but i thought that by now they're done using this sarah-rayver angle becoz they've already introduced him as the 3rd wheel... i just think that at this point of the movie's promo, the focus should now switch back to the main selling point of the movie and just capitalize on the strength of sarah and jlc's chemistry..i know they cannot use a love angle between sarah and jlc becoz jlc is in a relationship pero hindi naman kailangan yun...they didn't need it in AVSL and they don't need it now for YCML....
  • I think this is just a way of adding spices to the film. Para naman more exciting at kilig. Ang haba ng buhok ni Laida, two hunks ang mag-aagawan ng kanyang attention. hehehe [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/Wans Emoticon2.png ] Thks 4 sharing.[/img]
    thanks for sharing ashyellow.

Heck, I'll take anything for the promotion of the movie kahit paulit-ulit. Anything Sarah.

To all the guys being linked to Sarah, one way or another, go lang kayo if your intentions are good. Hey, it's showbiz! What can we expect and since we cannot prevent our SG being hurt one way or another (again), and until there is an issue na nasaktan ang aming Princesa, then you are free game to us!
    Sana nga... Sayang naman kasi kung may gamitan... RC seems to be really nice.

Thanks for sharing...
  • tnx for sharing....

second emotion ate!!! ala bang JLC and Sarah news...
    ..Ayun!!

Oh yan ha??
    di nang gagamit si Papa Rayver..
    waah at mukhang close pa sila ni Mommy D,
    basta Go Rayver..
    hehe Kakakilig talaga sila!!

Thanks for Sharing
    ladyluck13 wrote on Feb 2 2009, 06:06 AM:
    jhonie wrote on Feb 2 2009, 12:57 AM:
    thanks for sharing!

i agree with you jhonie....si john lloyd ang leading man ni sarah, bakit hanggang ngayon puro tungkol pa rin kay rayver ang press release?....if i see another article about rayver and sarah i'm not reading it anymore...paulit-ulit na lang and the worst part is they're still making it appear like si sarah ang atat na atat kay rayver...sorry guys if i sound negative on this but i thought that by now they're done using this sarah-rayver angle becoz they've already introduced him as the 3rd wheel... i just think that at this point of the movie's promo, the focus should now switch back to the main selling point of the movie and just capitalize on the strength of sarah and jlc's chemistry..i know they cannot use a love angle between sarah and jlc becoz jlc is in a relationship pero hindi naman kailangan yun...they didn't need it in AVSL and they don't need it now for YCML....

I HAVE THE SAME OBSERVATIONS. RAYVER HAS GOTTEN MORE PUBLICITY THE PAST TWO MONTHS COMPARED TO ALL THE ARTICLES ABOUT HIM SINCE HE STARTED SHOWBIZ. OF COURSE, HE'LL SAY HE'S NOT USING SARAH. BUT WHY THE MOVES NOW THAT HE'S PART OF YCML. THE MERE FACT THAT HE COULDN'T CONFIRM HIS ADMIRATION OR LOVE FOR SARAH IS AN INDICATION THAT HE'S GOING WITH THE FLOW. WOW, IF SARAH LIKES HIM, HE MIGHT AS WELL GO FOR HER SINCE IT WILL BRING HIM MORE FAME. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THAT SARAH SEEMS LIKE THE INITIATOR OR THE ONE GIVING ALL THE HINTS THAT RAYVER IS HER SECRET CRUSH. IN THAT LIGHT, I AM DISAPPOINTED WITH HOW SHE'S HANDLING HERSELF. PARA BANG SI RAYVER NA LANG ANG TANGING LALAKE SA MUNDO. I AM STILL A BIG FAN OF SARAH DESPITE MY CONCERNS.
  • tnx po sa pagshare..
    wow naman kasundo nya si mami divine!!!
    AshYeLLow wrote on Feb 2 2009, 01:09 AM:
    People's Journal (02Feb09)

FREEHAND

RAYVER Cruz now figures in a love triangle with Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz in their new film, "You Changed My Life." Someone told us that Rayver is just supposed to do a guest role but his part was expanded as it seems there's a lot of excitement among fans about him and Sarah. How does he feel about it?

"Sabi, mas may added kilig factor daw ang movie with me as John Lloyd's rival. Sana nga, makatulong ako para maging mas exciting ito."

So is he really courting Sarah? "We exchange text messages, but hindi pa umaabot doon sa point na dumadalaw ako sa house nila. We're just friends who're still getting to know each other better. Kasundo ko rin ang mommy niya so I don't see any problem kung poporma man ako sa kanya seriously. But I'll take my time kasi I don't want to be accused na ginagamit ko lang siya para masama ako sa movie nila."

Link here

thanks po for sharing...

gusto ko mga sagot ni rayver...at first pa nmn kita nmn hindi nya ginagamit si sarah..

i think his nice...eheheh
    very gentleman ang pagsagot ni rayver sa mga tanong sa kanya about sarah at sa kanya. well tama nga naman yun.

FREEHAND

Link here
    thanks po 4 sharing!..

FREEHAND

Link here

magSMILE. [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif ahahaha. takot ko na lang kay sarah....kaya magSMILE na lng tayo weeeeh! YCML![/img][img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/SG Picture Picture.png ][/img]
    wahahahah ate ash tnx sa pag share at ang masasabi ko lang di namn ata talga si rayverd nag gumagamit kay sarah eh halta namn eh na ang managment not rayver kaya hayaan na pero ung mga article dun lag ako medjo tumataas kilay eh ahahha sana namn kng gagawa nang issue wag ung sapilitan at hmmm YCML must be all about miggy and laida hahha kung baga dapt jl at sarah lang kasi sila ung bida eh hahaha pero para ngang natatabunan nang puro rayver hahahhaha

e2 lang lam ko at kilala ko si sarah talgang sweet siya lalo na sa mga guy na napapalapit sa knya kaya naniniwala ako di talga si rayver ung secret crush aheheheh kita namn po siguro di naiilang si sarah kay rayver makipag usap ahehehhe [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/SG Picture Picture.png ] pasensiya na ayoko lang kasi ma misunderstood nang iba si sarah eh alam ko talga sinasabi ko at sure ako si sarah ay walang something kay rayver heheeheheh kung meron man siguro pag hanga sa pgasayaw un lang ahehehe[/img]
  • outriggeroutrigger One SG Force
    edited 3:32AM
    thanks for sharing!
    oh well i hope 22o ang sinabi nya..oops..joke lang

ok naman din c rayver eh hehe...

sana maging maganda s movie ang pagpasok nya!!! 46.jpg