SarahGeronimo.com Ver 3.0 is now online

Comments

• edited 1:27PM
    hahaha..

actually na gulat ako!

whaaa..

di ko alam na bago pala ang homepage di na sya homepage pang sosyal na talaga

ang galing!!!!
  • ACAC
    edited July 2009
    WAAAAAHHH v3.0! love itttt!! Thank you admins, the best kayo talaga! yahoo.gif
    ALL I CAN SAY IS WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW......

I LOVE THE NEW VERSION OF SG.COM.....

CONGRATS TO ALL THE STAFF........

YES NAMAN, GANDA NG LAUNCHING NG NEW SITE, SA BIRTHDAY TALAGA NI BEBE SARAH.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEBE SARAH...... WISH YOU GOOD HEALTH TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.....

HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS ALWAYS........

WE LOVE YOU SARAH........
    Dear SG.com

Some Comment on OUR new SG.com 3.0

When I'm in " HOME PAGE "
    Ther is no " LOG IN "
    Only when you go to : " MEDIA - Photo Gallery " AND " FORUM "

I Can only Log-in in " Forum "
    But in Media when I Log-in ; *** Couldn't log in. Try again **
    I always get this message

You did a Great JOB....

God Bless US

In Christ,
    TatayMemen
  • DanDan Founder / Admin
    edited 1:27PM
    Tataymemen wrote on Jul 25 2009, 01:48 AM:
    Dear SG.com

Ther is no " LOG IN "

You did a Great JOB....

God Bless US

In Christ,
    TatayMemen

Hi TatayMemen,

There is no Login yet on the Homepage because we still need to integrate the database of the forums, the gallery and the new homepage.
    Isa po yan sa plano namin - to make the homepage more interactive, so that our members can share articles, post comments, share media files etc.
    We will definitely have this feature in the near future. Yun pong login sa gallery is for the staff members who upload the photos everday.

Best Regards,
    Dan
    hello Tataymemen! wave).gif alt=':wave:' ] thanks for the feedback, very much appreciated po. [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif regarding logging in, the home page is open to the general public, kaya admins took out the usual login option. if posting comments will be enabled in the future, most likely, that login option will make a comeback.[/img][img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif and opo, that's correct. you have the option to login to Forums and Media>PhotoGallery only. 1. sa Forums, for the usual postings. 2. sa Media>PhotoGallery, for uploading pics to the sg.com gallery. kaya lang po, right now, only the staff has access to it so the contents are controlled. if you would like to share some photos, videos, artworks, any other stuff that you'd like to be archived sa sg.com gallery, you may send them to sgcom.graphics@gmail.com. that's a temporary email pa lang po.[/img][img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif i hope that clarified stuff? please let us know. thanks again for the feedback, that will help the admins pinpoint anything that might have been missed.[/img]spoton.gif
    ^^ay, ang bilis ni kuya Dan! haha! tenchu kuyaD! sleazy.gif
    Ang ganda! It looks so Sarah! Simple but Sophisticated.
    Happy 21st B-day, Sarah!
    i lab the new look heheh ang galing nyo po ^__^

happy birthday sarah!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS PO SA NEW SITE FOR SARAH!

It indeed showed the hard work, love & dedication that every moderators, staff & the team had created...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!! We love you so much...
    SUPER DA BEST po ang new site worship.gif worship.gif

HAPEE HAPEE BDAY BEBE SARAH
    Hi po,

napansin ko po.,

pag nag vview ng pics hindi sya centered dun sa pop-up image viewer..
    tapos po parang nag ooverride yung zorder dun sa menu..

gallery.jpg

ska po nag downtime po ata kanina

forum.jpg

yun lang po slamata po ^_^
    W O W as in W O W 14.jpg alt=':142sgThumb2:' ] 20.jpg alt=':20sgClap:' ]

18.jpg alt=':18sgWaah:' ] nagulat po ako sobrang GANDA po nang home page 29.jpg alt=':29sgGoRosa:' ]

CONGRATULATIONS po sa lahat ng me gawa po sa napakagandang site na to 29.jpg alt=':29sgGoRosa:' ]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARAH!!!! 45.jpg
    Dan wrote on Jul 24 2009, 07:03 PM:
    Tataymemen wrote on Jul 25 2009, 01:48 AM:
    Dear SG.com

Ther is no " LOG IN "

You did a Great JOB....

God Bless US

In Christ,
    TatayMemen

Hi TatayMemen,

There is no Login yet on the Homepage because we still need to integrate the database of the forums, the gallery and the new homepage.
    Isa po yan sa plano namin - to make the homepage more interactive, so that our members can share articles, post comments, share media files etc.
    We will definitely have this feature in the near future. Yun pong login sa gallery is for the staff members who upload the photos everday.

Best Regards,
    Dan

THANKS VERY MUCH
    At siyanga pala I dont know kung anong problema....delivery failure
    nung mag e-mail ako sa " feedback@sarahgeronimo.com "
    sarah_geronimitis_patient wrote on Jul 24 2009, 07:10 PM:
    hello Tataymemen! wave).gif alt=':wave:' ] thanks for the feedback, very much appreciated po. [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif regarding logging in, the home page is open to the general public, kaya admins took out the usual login option. if posting comments will be enabled in the future, most likely, that login option will make a comeback.[/img][img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif and opo, that's correct. you have the option to login to Forums and Media>PhotoGallery only. 1. sa Forums, for the usual postings. 2. sa Media>PhotoGallery, for uploading pics to the sg.com gallery. kaya lang po, right now, only the staff has access to it so the contents are controlled. if you would like to share some photos, videos, artworks, any other stuff that you'd like to be archived sa sg.com gallery, you may send them to sgcom.graphics@gmail.com. that's a temporary email pa lang po.[/img][img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif i hope that clarified stuff? please let us know. thanks again for the feedback, that will help the admins pinpoint anything that might have been missed.[/img]spoton.gif

YOUR VERY MUCH WELCOME

avsllockthedoor.gif
  • adenoadeno Guardian
    edited 1:27PM
    Taski wrote on Jul 24 2009, 08:18 PM:
    Hi po,

napansin ko po.,

pag nag vview ng pics hindi sya centered dun sa pop-up image viewer..
    tapos po parang nag ooverride yung zorder dun sa menu..

ska po nag downtime po ata kanina

yun lang po slamata po ^_^
    We'll look into that viewer thing, thanks for the feedback. [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif As for the downtime, i'm testing what conditions can possibly strain the site, so we may find a few hiccups along the way while I try to do my tests. Downtimes should be minor though.[/img]
    Tataymemen wrote on Jul 24 2009, 09:27 PM:
    THANKS VERY MUCH
    At siyanga pala I dont know kung anong problema....delivery failure
    nung mag e-mail ako sa " feedback@sarahgeronimo.com "

It should work now.
    I'm loving it! 41.gif alt='ym41' ] happydance.gif alt=':hd:' ] buttrock.gif
    ganda ng new site nten...

wooh go go

salamat po
    Taski, looks like the IT peeps are playing around the site ah, it's like easter egg hunt! laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ]
    thanks for the feedback! spoton.gif
    WOW!!! AS IN BIG WOW!!!!

grabe! what a great site! sobrang amazing! speechless ako habang ineexplore ko ung site! tlagang todo smile!
    whew!

congratulations to all the staff and people that made this site possible!!
    npakaganda!! the BEST!!!

HAPPY HAPPY BDAY DIN SA ATING PRINCESA!!!