Nominations into staff

Comments

• adenoadeno Guardian
    edited August 2009
    Well, I definitely had plenty of reading material in my 2 hour wait for my flight here in San Antonio...

Anyway, Maricris chased me down on yahoo on the night before my departure for San Antonio, so I was busy packing while chatting... fun. tongue.gif alt=':p' ] In any case, how she started talking to me might probably give most people high blood... she was sending me buzzes on yahoo messenger, twice before I noticed it, and said, "kakausapin mo ko or sa forum ako magpopost?" I decided to keep cool and see how far this would go.

Then she said the following which pretty much made me shake my head...
    Maricris: "I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE A STAFF OF THAT SITE OVER SOME OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME."

Now, my mistake was that I failed to mention to her that to be a member of this site, more so to be a STAFF member, is a privilege and NOT a right. You earn the respect and privilege to be called a staff member. Oh, and this also:
    Maricris: "hindi NYO man lang bingyan ng IMPORTANSYA yung CONTRIBUTIONS ko sa SITE long before maging fan pa kayo ni Sarah?!"

Of course, I mentioned to her that regardless of being a staff member or not, contributions ARE recognized. Although, I'm wondering if she's trying to give herself seniority by talking about her contributions BEFORE I even became a part of the site...

and near the end, to get her off my case temporarily, here's part of the chat logs

me: to have a proper discussion about this, all involved needs to be talking
    me: not just you and me
    Maricris: san ttayo magdidiscuss?anong thread sa forum? sige nga magpopost ako
    me: this is also a private matter
    Maricris: saan nga
    me: ok wait lang, let me create a subforum just for this
    Maricris: ngayon na
    me: i'm sorry, but please do not demand of me like that
    Maricris: now or mapa-public ang pagkatanggal ko
    me: it's also not very nice threaten me

^ I bolded the fun parts which made me go yikes.gif ! The whole time I kept my cool... but wow... she's really demanding and being abusive to me while I'm trying to help her out.

I think we should have a final decision / closure statement at the very least to once and for all close this issue.
  • msindependentmsindependent Popster
    edited 1:28PM
    wow pare...sobrang bait mo...siguro kung ako yun, grabe na, napaaway na ako..ehehe..saludo ako pare!...

grabe...we should decide kung ano ba and gagawin natin dyan. I cant believe she threated you like that! grrr!!!! at sigurop after ng decision nating ipatanggal sya, i-announce din sa buong site as an example of a staff gone bad? hahaha..wala lang..
  • edited 1:28PM
    what an idiot.

btw, good thinking mommi I! haha! teka, unahan kaya natin? hahaha! pag sya kasi ang naunang magpost in public, it will look like defensive lang tayo. if we post right away na demoted sya, it will look like the staff is making an announcement and a reminder to be upstanding to remain a staff. then don't open the forum for comments. hahaha! teka ha, that is just a wild idea from a clouded mind. tongue.gif

sorry guys, pero right now i want to go offense on her dahil sa disrespect nya sayo kuya ton. does she even know or acknowledge the fact na ikaw ang nagbabayad ng server where the website and forum she's logging in is hosted?! konting respeto naman. kahit mga hayop marunong magbigay respeto sa nagpapakain sa kanila. or kung di man nya alam, whatever happened to respecting a person as a person? and to think you don't even have bad blood with her.

teka lang ha, uminit ang tenga ko sa taong to. napaka-warfreak. you know what, calling her pathetic is an insult to the pathetic people out there. what a low life!
  • ChairCChairC Bungi Fanatic
    sarah_geronimitis_patient wrote on Aug 12 2009, 09:35 PM:
    what a low life!

EXACTLY!!! ANG KAPAL! KAPIT TUKS - PARA RIN MGA OFFICERS NA AYAW MAGBITAW!! LECHENG LECHE!!
  • adenoadeno Guardian
    edited August 2009
    Yikes, the tempers in here are so high they're breaking thermometers! But it's best to let out what you feel in any case. I think we all share the same sentiments regardless of whether or not we post them.

I never mention to her of MY contributions to the site, to the people, because simply, that's not the important thing. I'm still a person either way, so I would expect to be treated like one. Well, she seems to prefer to be abusive and demanding. I try to be fair and unbiased, but badmouthing me isn't quite the best way to gain my favor.

Anyway, no matter what you've done, unless you don't have the right attitude, you won't be getting anywhere. It seems she hasn't learned that lesson.
  • ate Gate G Popster
    sarah_geronimitis_patient wrote on Aug 12 2009, 09:35 PM:
    what an idiot.

btw, good thinking mommi I! haha! teka, unahan kaya natin? hahaha! pag sya kasi ang naunang magpost in public, it will look like defensive lang tayo. if we post right away na demoted sya, it will look like the staff is making an announcement and a reminder to be upstanding to remain a staff. then don't open the forum for comments. hahaha! teka ha, that is just a wild idea from a clouded mind. tongue.gif

After reading her 2nd posts yan din ang naisip ko Beng. I'm sure mag po posts yun in public to gain sympathy from the others..hehehehe kaya mabuti pa unahan natin ng announcement. Siguro first time ito mangyari sa sg.com...at yup i close na din ang forum for comments...Total di naman siya gaano kilala dito sa site dahil bihira lang siya mag posts.
  • msdimagibamsdimagiba Popster
    edited August 2009
    wow! as in wow! i can't believe she is more than what i thought she was (negative side)...

i've just read her 2nd post don sa thread na ginawa nya.. wow! as in napa-wow tlaga ako.. ano to, kidnap for ransom?.... este post for ransom...? may pa deadline-deadline pa kasi. kaloka! can't she understand the word "dedma"? hehehe....

dedma = i don't care kahit mag-tumbling pa sya jan... (opps! sorry! naiinis lang)
  • ate Gate G Popster
    NAKAKA HIGH BLOOD SIYA!!!!..NAKAKA HIYA SIYA!.
  • edited August 2009
    msdimagiba wrote on Aug 12 2009, 12:07 PM:
    i've just read her 2nd post don sa thread na ginawa nya.. wow! as in napa-wow tlaga ako.. ano to, kidnap for ransom?.... este post for ransom...? may pa deadline-deadline pa kasi. kaloka!
    hahaha! exactly ate. binigyan pa tayo ng deadline. natatawa ako. pinapasuweldo nya ba ko para bigyan nya ko ng deadlines? laugh.gif

talagang nangte-threaten eh. di daw natin magugustuhan ang gagawin nya.
    meron ba syang ability to delete threads? or move threads? or anything na makakagulo sa format ng forums? yun lang ang concern ko sa kanya eh.

but other than that, whatever negative she'll post sa forums, i'm sure huhukayin nya ang sarili nyang libingan with it. as long as we keep our cool, magmumukha lang syang tanga sa mata ng ibang tao. we just want to keep the peace sa site kaya we put up with their tantrums eh. tsk tsk.
    btw, alam ko na kung anong pwede nyang title sa forums... "Terrorist". hahaha! laugh.gif
  • adenoadeno Guardian
    sarah_geronimitis_patient wrote on Aug 12 2009, 09:45 AM:
    talagang nangte-threaten eh. di daw natin magugustuhan ang gagawin nya.
    meron ba syang ability to delete threads? or move threads? or anything na makakagulo sa format ng forums? yun lang ang concern ko sa kanya eh.

She has no moderation powers left at ALL. Back to the Member usergroup for her.
    ooops! delete username! *joke lang!* hahaha! pag yan ang nangyari, baka magbayad ng programmer yon para lagyan ng virus or trojan yung forums. laugh.gif kuya ton, are you ready? haha!
    me bagong post?! teka masilip nga!!

Unahin na natin kaya ng announcement...really...mukhang magkakalat yan eh. I don't like it. Mag mumukha taung mga bad people.

At korek ate beng...DOON ako nainis sa inasta nya..isip isip ko...hindi nya alam kung sino ang nagbabayad ng server na napakamahal every month! Akala nya libre no? Naiinis talaga ako sa mga nag mamagaling! Eh wala namang alam!

teka..mabasa nga yung post..
    wow...wala na talaga ako masabi....sino matatakot sa kanya? hmm??

ito yung taong walang magawa sa buhay! hay..we need to come up with something, para matapos na ito.

And I think my suggestion of showing it to the public is not a bad idea. Lets set her as an example.
    *matet mode on* takot ako eh! *matet mode off*
    hehehe!

another way to look at it, kung magkalat man sya sa forums ng accusations nya, as long as we respond in a calm, diplomatic and matter-of-fact manner, we're gonna be fine. between her and us, it will be like the battle of credibility. hahaha! tongue.gif
  • outriggeroutrigger One SG Force
    nahuli yata ako sa adventure lol.

ever since i became a member of sg.com, i don't recall any encounters/interactions with maricris (i.e. di ko sya naramdaman.). i only got to notice her nung nagkakagulo na sa site, and she seemed more part of the problem than the solution.

hindi ko alam kung matatawa ako o maiinis sa comment nya on her contributions sa site. not to disregard the good things she may have done before, pero kung yun lang naman ang pag-uusapan, baka mas maraming bagong members na hihigit pa ang nagawa. but anyway, it's not the point, so never mind.
    sarah_geronimitis_patient wrote on Aug 13 2009, 12:45 AM:
    but other than that, whatever negative she'll post sa forums, i'm sure huhukayin nya ang sarili nyang libingan with it. as long as we keep our cool, magmumukha lang syang tanga sa mata ng ibang tao. we just want to keep the peace sa site kaya we put up with their tantrums eh. tsk tsk.

oo nga ate beng, self-destruction lang ang ginagawa nya. she'll be demonstrating the very reason/s kung bakit sya tinanggal. yun lang nga, kawawa ang mga 'innocent' and 'pure' minds sa site na ma-eexpose sa gulo.
  • ChairCChairC Bungi Fanatic
    edited August 2009
    naabala ko na si KDan... sorry talaga sa malaking abala.

Basically the ex-deal she wants is to remove all her contributions if she's removed as a moderator.. ayos ba?
  • DanDan Founder / Admin
    edited August 2009
    It's OK kuya Chac. Nabasa ko na rin yung isang thread na ginawa nya and may mga questions directly addressed to me. I also received the same message sa YM, she even included the old message and Invitation I sent to her, tinabi daw nya yun for a long time. This is not the Maricris that I know 5 or 6 yrs ago. This Maricris who has been terrorizing the forum with her posts has really become a menace, Sometimes I hope na wala akong PM from her when I log in to the site. I've managed to ignore her for a long time because I don't know how I should deal with her. As much as I wanted to honor her contributions, and being the first staff I promoted, hinde rin naman dapat itolerate ang mga ginagawa nya sa site. Hinde naman rason yung pagiging una at kung ano man yung nagawa nya para isipin mo na "angat" ka sa madami dito ..In fact, mas maraming mga bagong staff na mas madami pa at mas mahahalaga ang naging contributions sa knya, in the same way din na sasabihin ko na mas madami pa ang contributions nila Kuya Ton at Kuya Chacri sa akin bilang mga admin ng site natin.

Siguro ang isang pagkukulang natin ay yung hinde sya nasabihan about this demotion..pero yung pag aalis ng moderation status sa knya I think is better dahil hinde na rin comfortable ang the rest ng staff members na makatrabaho sya..kung mas marami ang di magandang naidudulot ang presence nya kaysa sa mabuti, I fully support your decision guys to remove her as a moderator...

Isa pa, hinde na rin naman natin pwede na ibalik pa sya as a Mod, it wont make any difference.

If she will request na alisin natin ang mga contributions nya, then so be it..

P.S
    Di ba kayo nacucurios sa threat nya ha..parang masarap hintayin ang saturday.
  • msdimagibamsdimagiba Popster
    well said and fair enough, kuya dan.

P.S.

hahaha... saturday (US) or saturday (Pinas)...?
    laugh.gif @ ate jaydee
    honga no, di nya ni-specify. tsaka what time? saktong midnight? hehe!

kuya Dan, i am also wondering kung ano ang pang-blackmail nya eh. interesting kung anong sasabihin nya. hehehe!

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file