SGRB US: TORONTO (11Jun10) [MERGED!]

Comments

• edited 12:32AM
    'tianette' wrote on '07:
    'royalmarkcanada' wrote on '07:
    'sweetpmpm' wrote on '05:
    Marami na po ba yung tickets sold?

kasi nakakasar talaga at hindi ako makakapanood eh!!!! gusto tlga mapanood si ate Sarah :'(
    pero kahit ndi ako mkkpanood.. sana MARAMI MANOOD!!!

About ticket sold, MARAMI NA RIN ANG NABENTA AT BUMILI pero MARAMI PA RIN ANG AVAILABLE kasi malaki ang venue. Kaya SARAH GERONIMO fans, please help us spread the event to other popsters in Canada & nearby US States. We will promise you an event na di pa yata ginagawa sa US Concert ng isang Filipino Artist.

We will give what is due to Sarah Geronimo. A RECORD BREAKING PRODUCTION EVENT. WE WILL BLOW YOUR HEAD ON THAT NIGHT.

hi, paano po ba magpurchase ng ticket? 2 tickets po sana.
    About ticket inquiries, please contact Ruth Diaz-Ronquillo (416) 720-2602, Sani Baluyot (647) 408-6949 or Joselito Ronquillo (416) 564-8734. You can also text/message us.
    Sarah lets na , nood na tayo sa Toronto!
    'royalmarkcanada' wrote on '28:
    'belus' wrote on '28:
    Anybody here know which hotel maganda mag-stay? Preferably near the concert venue. Thanks in advance.

About HOTEL ACCOMODATION call Ruth Diaz-Ronquillo (416) 720-2602 of Royal Mark Canada. She can help you in booking a cheap hotel near the venue. Or you can email her in baruth25@yahoo.com
    Thank you very much....

Tita Daze, me ticket na po kayo? Sabi po ni Vie meron na kami and will arrive na raw within this week. Yung hotel yata fina-finalize pa lang. hindi ko pa cya nakaka-usap. I will email you the details na lng pag final na.

Excited na ako.
    'belus' wrote on '11:
    'belus' wrote on '28:
    Anybody here know which hotel maganda mag-stay? Preferably near the concert venue. Thanks in advance.

About HOTEL ACCOMODATION call Ruth Diaz-Ronquillo (416) 720-2602 of Royal Mark Canada. She can help you in booking a cheap hotel near the venue. Or you can email her in baruth25@yahoo.com
    Thank you very much....

Tita Daze, me ticket na po kayo? Sabi po ni Vie meron na kami and will arrive na raw within this week. Yung hotel yata fina-finalize pa lang. hindi ko pa cya nakaka-usap. I will email you the details na lng pag final na.

Excited na ako.

Callin all Popster in Toronto, please contact us ROYAL MARK CANADA/Joselito Ronquillo 416-564-8734 or Sani Baluyot 647-408-6949. We want your help to organize an event on Sarah Geronimo arrival at the Toronto Airport. Anybody can help us on this, please?
    'royalmarkcanada' wrote on '25:
    'belus' wrote on '11:
    'belus' wrote on '28:

Thank you very much....

Excited na ako.

Callin all Popster in Toronto, please contact us ROYAL MARK CANADA/Joselito Ronquillo 416-564-8734 or Sani Baluyot 647-408-6949. We want your help to organize an event on Sarah Geronimo arrival at the Toronto Airport. Anybody can help us on this, please?

i will try to contact some of the girls who will watch there....aja! smile.gif
    hi Royalmarkcanada...yung mga kakilala kong Pop-Its e on the day pala ng concert magsisidatingan ng Toronto...churi man... smile.gif
  • cassandracassandra Graphic Artist
    edited 12:32AM
    CALLING ALL FANS OF SARAH GERONIMO IN TORONTO AND THE GTA: It's we get together and show Sarah our support. We're hoping for a HUGE greeting upon her arrival, stay tuned!
    'cassandra' wrote on '26:
    CALLING ALL FANS OF SARAH GERONIMO IN TORONTO AND THE GTA: It's we get together and show Sarah our support. We're hoping for a HUGE greeting upon her arrival, stay tuned!

hi Cassie,
    Let me know if there's anything that I can do to help.....so excited to see and meet her!!!!!!!!
    'javajive' wrote on '26:

hi Cassie,
    Let me know if there's anything that I can do to help.....so excited to see and meet her!!!!!!!!

Hello POPSTERS IN TORONTO, AREAS IN ONTARIO, IN CANADA & NEARBY STATES IN USA.

Here are the schedule for SARAH GERONIMO RECORD BREAKER CONCERT IN TORONTO:

June 6, 2010: Arrival of pertial entourage from Chicago. Sarah G. & Jimmy Marquez are not with group as they have a side concert in Europe. Also, on this date is the final for the SEARCH FOR TORONTO POPSTAR PRINCESS. The venue will be announce later.

June 8, 2010: The remaining entourage with SARAH GERONIMO & JIMMY MARQUEZ will arrive in Toronto from Europe.
    Popster, hope we can have a meeting with ROYAL MARK CANADA, to plan on our gimik to meet Sarah G. & her group at Toronto International Airport. Details for their arrival will be announce soon.

June 9, 2010: VIP ($125 ticket holders) & SPONSORS NIGHT at HYATT REGENCY HOTEL at 370 King Street West
    Toronto, ON M5V 1J9, 8PM. Photo & Augraph signing are guaranted. Artist CD will be sold on this day. All the artist will be present on this day.

June 10, 2010: FANS NIGHT at The PRESTIGE BAR BY NIGHT at 4544 Dufferin, Toronto, ON M3H 5R9, 4PM to 8PM. Sarah Geronimo will be at the venue to say Hello to her fans also her guest artists.

June 11, 2010: MAIN EVENT, CONCERT DAY at 255 Front St. West, Toronto, ON M5V 2W6, 7:30 PM. The venue will be open at 6PM but tickets will be sold & can be pick-up at the venue, 2 PM.

Popsters can email me at ronquillo_joselito@yahoo.ca THANKS
    'royalmarkcanada' wrote on '29:
    'javajive' wrote on '26:

hi Cassie,

June 6, 2010: Arrival of pertial entourage from Chicago. Sarah G. & Jimmy Marquez are not with group as they have a side concert in Europe. Also, on this date is the final for the SEARCH FOR TORONTO POPSTAR PRINCESS. The venue will be announce later.

June 8, 2010: The remaining entourage with SARAH GERONIMO & JIMMY MARQUEZ will arrive in Toronto from Europe.
    Popster, hope we can have a meeting with ROYAL MARK CANADA, to plan on our gimik to meet Sarah G. & her group at Toronto International Airport. Details for their arrival will be announce soon.

June 9, 2010: VIP ($125 ticket holders) & SPONSORS NIGHT at HYATT REGENCY HOTEL at 370 King Street West
    Toronto, ON M5V 1J9, 8PM. Photo & Augraph signing are guaranted. Artist CD will be sold on this day. All the artist will be present on this day.

June 10, 2010: FANS NIGHT at The PRESTIGE BAR BY NIGHT at 4544 Dufferin, Toronto, ON M3H 5R9, 4PM to 8PM. Sarah Geronimo will be at the venue to say Hello to her fans also her guest artists.

June 11, 2010: MAIN EVENT, CONCERT DAY at 255 Front St. West, Toronto, ON M5V 2W6, 7:30 PM. The venue will be open at 6PM but tickets will be sold & can be pick-up at the venue, 2 PM.

Im interested in this just let me know how can I render my service to our Princess. Im a Flight Attendant and have full access of the Terminal 3 in TO.

Important message to Cassie, have you talk to my friend Josephine in regards of my reseve tickets? If not, pls. let me know ASAP thru here or my hotmail email account. Im actually in Toronto later, around 6 pm at Sheraton Airport Hotel and also on Wednesday. I have a whole day stay there at Holiday Inn. I will email you the hotels phone number so you can contact me. Hope to talk to you.
    'redwoodaire' wrote on '03:
    'javajive' wrote on '26:

hi Cassie,

Im interested in this just let me know how can I render my service to our Princess. Im a Flight Attendant and have full access of the Terminal 3 in TO.

Important message to Cassie, have you talk to my friend Josephine in regards of my reseve tickets? If not, pls. let me know ASAP thru here or my hotmail email account. Im actually in Toronto later, around 6 pm at Sheraton Airport Hotel and also on Wednesday. I have a whole day stay there at Holiday Inn. I will email you the hotels phone number so you can contact me. Hope to talk to you.

Hey guys I'm glad these events are being created. Thanks to all of you! If you guys need any help for anything, I'm here as well =) Salamat!
    my friend from toronto is going to watch the concert!!! yeahhbahh
    so excited for her hahaha.. clapping.gif alt=':yey:' ] happydance.gif alt=':hd:' ] 41.gif alt='ym41' ] lol_1.gif alt=':lolz:' ] specool.gif alt=':cool:' ] buttrock.gif alt=':rock:' ]

ayan pinakita na nia sakin ang ebidensya hahaha...
    wahhhhh kaiinggit!!! 11.jpg

sarahtixjpge.jpg
    'f1spirit' wrote on '09:
    'redwoodaire' wrote on '03:
    'javajive' wrote on '26:

hi Cassie,

Hey guys I'm glad these events are being created. Thanks to all of you! If you guys need any help for anything, I'm here as well =) Salamat!

Popsters, a little changes on Sarah Geronimo iterenary. Europe Show was cancelled so Sarah Geronimo & Jimmy Marquez will be arriving at Pearson(Toronto) International Airport together with the entire entourage on June 6, 2010(Sunday). If you have plan on how to meet your BABY, please advise us for you might need our assistance with the Greater Toronto Airport Authority (GTAA) management & security. So mark June 6, 2010 (Sunday) in advance on your calendar. Lets all meet her at the airport on this date. Stay tune for their flight details to be announce here in coming days.

Also, a very important announcement. We have our MOTHER'S DAY PROMO from May 10 to May 16. All ticket purchase within these dates are 15% off. All other promo offered are can not be combine. Call Ruth Diaz-Ronquillo (416)720-2602, Joselito Ronquillo (416) 564-8734 or Sani Baluyot (647)408-6949. Only purchases from the names previously mentioned are applicable.
    Who else is going to the meet & greet dinner??? im going,,, hope to meet you all there!!!
    question po, why po na-cancel ang europe shows? so sad naman...
    OMG! theres only two more weeks left!
  • ate Gate G Popster
    edited 12:32AM
    Sarah will join the event in New York on June 6. I think she will be in the Belo float so sana meron new updates si royalmark canada.

I have info na marami mga popsters na darating from US to watch in Toronto...so I hope magkitakita kayo para mas maging masaya.

Those who have no tickets yet sana buy na kayo. Super ganda ng concert na ito at talagang di kayo magsisisi na mapanood niyo live.

Good luck sa concert.
    'canboi' wrote on '12:
    Who else is going to the meet & greet dinner??? im going,,, hope to meet you all there!!!

Hi Canboi, I will be there. Hope to meet you too. Are you from Toronto?
    'redwoodaire' wrote on '01:
    'canboi' wrote on '12:

Hi Canboi, I will be there. Hope to meet you too. Are you from Toronto?

me too...hoping to meet you guys...super excited na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! peacecirclesmaller.gif