• edited 4:48AM
    Peace!

The standing ovation at the end:
    ...very, very nice!

God bless!
    tnx 4 sharing)
    Salamat ng marami sa mga kwento, pictures, videos! Thank you sa walang sawang pagshare =) It's nice to see Sarah full of energy and very lively dito sa concert na ito, kahit may mga bloopers tulad ng may nalaglag na maingay na bakal ba yun (pusa daw sabi ni Erik, hehehe) at "can we do it again?". I like her accent there when she said that =) Hay recordbreaker talaga ang concert! Kahit ilang beses mo nang nakita, ganun pa rin ang effect. Especially THE CLIMB rendition, damang dama mo talaga. Congratulations Sarah!
    nice meeting you cassie!!!!hope to see you again.....
    'cassandra' wrote on '13:
    YAY story time!

On Tuesday me, some producers, and a few reps from RN ABS greeted Sarah at the airport. She asked how I was and I asked if she remembered me. She said yes, but I doubt it. She was just trying to make me feel better. There was horrible traffic on the way back to the hotel so Sarah and her fam went straight to a restaurant to eat. (The restaurant was right across the hotel). From there we had dinner at a sponsor's house where everyone literally went gaga over Sarah. She was the only one they were waiting for. We left there around 9PM, and all the artists went to Niagara Falls. I opted out because I didn't want to get home at 2:30 in the morning.

Wednesday was the VIP night. They also switched hotels that day.

Thursday was the Fans Day. Unfortunately not that many people showed up, which is too bad because they missed out on a great opportunity to meet the stars. They all stayed afterwards to eat.

My call time on Friday (the day of the concert YAY) was 9:00AM, I was half an hour late but it was still early. Sarah arrived around 4PM, if I remember correctly. Because the room was not an actual theatre, the stage was made JUST FOR HER. She had an RV in the back which was used as her dressing room. The four boys were in a separate room. I met some Popsters! You all are so fun! The concert started late (around 8PM) because there were still a lot of people buying tickets. As much as I wanted to watch the concert I had to stay backstage because I became Sir Jay's PA. I had to call the artists a song before they performed, and even became Jimmy's PA. He needed me to hand him water after his first song and then gave me a shout out on stage! haha. ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL CONCERT, I'M GLAD EVERYONE HAD FUN! IT WAS GREAT MEETING OTHER POPSTERS! AND ATE WENG YOU'RE SO LUCKY TO SEE THEM AGAIN AT THE AIRPORT, I KNOW HOW EXCITED YOU WERE. I went straight home after the concert and opted out of the cast party, I was way too tired and I'm still sore now from running around all day yesterday.

Until next time! (I have some pics from the fans day and the concert, will upload when I have time!)
  • edited June 2010
    sorry guys medyo magalaw, can't contain myself kasi.....
  • edited June 2010
    trying again guys... Sarah's medley
  • edited June 2010
    trying to fix the videos sorry
  • edited June 2010
    YAY story time!

On Tuesday me, some producers, and a few reps from RN ABS greeted Sarah at the airport. She asked how I was and I asked if she remembered me. She said yes, but I doubt it. She was just trying to make me feel better. There was horrible traffic on the way back to the hotel so Sarah and her fam went straight to a restaurant to eat. (The restaurant was right across the hotel). From there we had dinner at a sponsor's house where everyone literally went gaga over Sarah. She was the only one they were waiting for. We left there around 9PM, and all the artists went to Niagara Falls. I opted out because I didn't want to get home at 2:30 in the morning.

Thursday was the Fans Day. Unfortunately not that many people showed up, which is too bad because they missed out on a great opportunity to meet the stars. They all stayed afterwards to eat.

My call time on Friday (the day of the concert YAY) was 9:00AM, I was half an hour late but it was still early. Sarah arrived around 4PM, if I remember correctly. Because the room was not an actual theatre, the stage was made JUST FOR HER. She had an RV in the back which was used as her dressing room. The four boys were in a separate room. I met some Popsters! You all are so fun! The concert started late (around 8PM) because there were still a lot of people buying tickets. As much as I wanted to watch the concert I had to stay backstage because I became Sir Jay's PA. I had to call the artists a song before they performed, and even became Jimmy's PA. He needed me to hand him water after his first song and then gave me a shout out on stage! haha. ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL CONCERT, I'M GLAD EVERYONE HAD FUN! IT WAS GREAT MEETING OTHER POPSTERS! AND ATE WENG YOU'RE SO LUCKY TO SEE THEM AGAIN AT THE AIRPORT, I KNOW HOW EXCITED YOU WERE. I went straight home after the concert and opted out of the cast party, I was way too tired and I'm still sore now from running around all day yesterday.

Until next time! (I have some pics from the fans day and the concert, will upload when I have time!)

You said it right Cassie (by the way, your Aunt sat with us), I can't contain my excitement upon learning that they were actually taking WestJet flight. I just felt so bad though for not going at the airport early. I wish I did so that she can have a more comfortable sleep. She just lie down at the waiting bench sa airport with her bag as a pillow. Wala talaga syang pa Star effect napakabait at napahumble. Im kicking my self now for not doing that considering I did not sleeep at all in my hotel room. WestJet have lounges in toronto where in pssenger can relax and have something to drink while waiting for their flight. I can send them there with my discount. Sayang talaga, di me nakapag-isip masyado. On tuesday, Im flying from Vancouver to Los Angeles, i might bumped into them kung paalis na sila but I bet they will stay for a little bit to see the city.

Anyway, thanks for everything. Can I call you if I have lay-over there so we can have coffee or dinner? thank you talaga..
    'redwoodaire' wrote on '14:
    YAY story time!

You said it right Cassie (by the way, your Aunt sat with us), I can't contain my excitement upon learning that they were actually taking WestJet flight. I just felt so bad though for not going at the airport early. I wish I did so that she can have a more comfortable sleep. She just lie down at the waiting bench sa airport with her bag as a pillow. Wala talaga syang pa Star effect napakabait at napahumble. Im kicking my self now for not doing that considering I did not sleeep at all in my hotel room. WestJet have lounges in toronto where in pssenger can relax and have something to drink while waiting for their flight. I can send them there with my discount. Sayang talaga, di me nakapag-isip masyado. On tuesday, Im flying from Vancouver to Los Angeles, i might bumped into them kung paalis na sila but I bet they will stay for a little bit to see the city.

Anyway, thanks for everything. Can I call you if I have lay-over there so we can have coffee or dinner? thank you talaga..

Redwood u live in L.A? and lucky u to see them at the airport ohmy.gif. And i totally agree with her personality. I'm sure if i ever meet her one day it'll be like meeting a regular person.
    'f1spirit' wrote on '14:
    'redwoodaire' wrote on '14:
    YAY story time!

Redwood u live in L.A? and lucky u to see them at the airport ohmy.gif. And i totally agree with her personality. I'm sure if i ever meet her one day it'll be like meeting a regular person.

No, I dont live in LA. I just fly there for work. Yes, she is indeed a good person inside and out. Better yet, she remain genuinely humble inspite of her achievement. I am so lucky to be her fan. Good job on my part for believing in her.
    Thanks rosary & javajive for the vids.
  • edited June 2010
    here is my playlist in you tube of all the videos I took from the concert. Hinde siya complete though!

• ate Gate G Popster
    edited 4:48AM
    Many thanks to all who shared pics, vids and most especially kwento her at sg.com. napasaya niyo kami lahat na nag aabang ng updates/kwento about the RB concert.

Congrats Sarah and the RB Team- Toronto leg for a very successful concert.
    Sorry guys I wasn't able to log in last nyt after I arrived from Toronto. While unpacking I was able to upload my vids and convert it so I can upload it to YT today. Please bear with me kase I am also packing pa for my Texas trip tomorrow. Those I will not be able to upload, I will continue sa Texas becoz I will be bring my external drive na lang dun.

I will try to make kwento while I upload my vids, such as it is- super flopness..pacencia na po, pangit pwesto namin kahit VIP tix.

I am currently uploading crowd vids and the highlights na lang muna with the SOs which I made sure to capture. Yun yung Louie Ocampo medley and The Climb with the 360-degree vid capture of the SO. Yung MJ-They dont care abt Us, I went to the front so I can get good shot. I will post the links here as soon as it is up. All the rest of my vids were side view shots kaya I will not bother to post those links here. If you still want to see it, paki sundan na lng yung account.

Pardon my screaming too, hyper-adik lang. PAg po magalaw, mesmerized at napa-titig po kay Sarah kaya not paying attention sa shooting. I am sure most of you can relate...hehehe!

Tita Daze, super duper sorry po at hindi na kami nakababa sa pila at hindi man tyo nakapag-bonding. Plus yung pwesto po natin are on opposite ends kaya di man lang namin kayo mapuntahan. Next time we will all plan on sitting together.

Tita menchit, super thank you po sa lunch sa airport...pacencia na po, can't eat much kase kaka-breakfast lng po namin sa hotel ni Vie..plus I was sneak-eating during the night while Vie was sleeping yung mangoes na dala nya....Yun pong bilin nyo abt your pix sa FB, I'll try n contact jhonie (kung hindi nya po mabasa to dito) to help us again. Pero marunong na po ako mag-WM...yehey! Thanks to mashimaru abt that photobucket tip.

Vie, I had a blast with you kahit na umuulan during the weekend at naliligaw tayo sa Toronto. Ate Net, we missed you...awwww...di bale we will go there sa Vienna pag meron at kaya ng budget. And sorry we were not able to accomplish yung bilins mo kase walang opportunity. Will explain na lng sa skype pag nag-confe na tyo.

Ate Weng (redwoodaire), thanks for the company and the necklace lights...I think that drew Sarah's eyes to all the Popsters direction dahil tyo lang yata meron nun. Eh all over the place tayo in the VIP area, left, right, front, center...hahaha yung amin super left side. Sana next time tabi tabi na tyong lahat para buo ang sigaw.

Tita Fides, thank God at nakahabol po kayo.
    Cassie, thanks din for hanging out with us kahit saglit lang.

To all other Popsters that I met, pacencia na po at hyper ako hindi ko matandaan lahat ng names nyo. pwede po paki-ulit ang names nyo dito..I remember javajive, gurl ka pala. Please paki lista name nyo dito according sa seating nyo sa concert for my files. And dont thank us for the tarpaulin, that banner came in courtesy of jhonie thru Tita Menchit. Pangit yung pwesto namin at mas makikita ni Sarah yun dahil nasa harap na harap kayo. We got to do what we got to do. Plus I got extra banners dahil we were planning on having it signed sana.

Cencia na po ginawa kong greeting/chat room itong post ko.

Ito na po ung initial links

Crowd shot after Lupang Hinirang - [url=" link[/url]

Eto po may ilaw - wall to wall tao - [url=" link[/url]

Louie Ocampo medley with sana 360° vid capture of the SO - [url=" link[/url]

marami pa po, pero yung highlights lng po at mejo ok na vids nalng share ko...I pray I can finish uploading all bago ko i-disconnect ang external drive ko at i-pack...hehehe! my YT acct is belusLsg in case y'all still want to see the bad vids..I got all SG only.
  • edited June 2010
    'belus' wrote on '14:
    Sorry guys I wasn't able to log in last nyt after I arrived from Toronto. While unpacking I was able to upload my vids and convert it so I can upload it to YT today. Please bear with me kase I am also packing pa for my Texas trip tomorrow. Those I will not be able to upload, I will continue sa Texas becoz I will be bring my external drive na lang dun.

I will try to make kwento while I upload my vids, such as it is- super flopness..pacencia na po, pangit pwesto namin kahit VIP tix.

I am currently uploading crowd vids and the highlights na lang muna with the SOs which I made sure to capture. Yun yung Louie Ocampo medley and The Climb with the 360-degree vid capture of the SO. Yung MJ-They dont care abt Us, I went to the front so I can get good shot. I will post the links here as soon as it is up. All the rest of my vids were side view shots kaya I will not bother to post those links here. If you still want to see it, paki sundan na lng yung account.

Pardon my screaming too, hyper-adik lang. PAg po magalaw, mesmerized at napa-titig po kay Sarah kaya not paying attention sa shooting. I am sure most of you can relate...hehehe!

Tita Daze, super duper sorry po at hindi na kami nakababa sa pila at hindi man tyo nakapag-bonding. Plus yung pwesto po natin are on opposite ends kaya di man lang namin kayo mapuntahan. Next time we will all plan on sitting together.

Tita menchit, super thank you po sa lunch sa airport...pacencia na po, can't eat much kase kaka-breakfast lng po namin sa hotel ni Vie..plus I was sneak-eating during the night while Vie was sleeping yung mangoes na dala nya....Yun pong bilin nyo abt your pix sa FB, I'll try n contact jhonie (kung hindi nya po mabasa to dito) to help us again. Pero marunong na po ako mag-WM...yehey! Thanks to mashimaru abt that photobucket tip.

Vie, I had a blast with you kahit na umuulan during the weekend at naliligaw tayo sa Toronto. Ate Net, we missed you...awwww...di bale we will go there sa Vienna pag meron at kaya ng budget. And sorry we were not able to accomplish yung bilins mo kase walang opportunity. Will explain na lng sa skype pag nag-confe na tyo.

Ate Weng (redwoodaire), thanks for the company and the necklace lights...I think that drew Sarah's eyes to all the Popsters direction dahil tyo lang yata meron nun. Eh all over the place tayo in the VIP area, left, right, front, center...hahaha yung amin super left side. Sana next time tabi tabi na tyong lahat para buo ang sigaw.

Tita Fides, thank God at nakahabol po kayo.
    Cassie, thanks din for hanging out with us kahit saglit lang.

To all other Popsters that I met, pacencia na po at hyper ako hindi ko matandaan lahat ng names nyo. pwede po paki-ulit ang names nyo dito..I remember javajive, gurl ka pala. Please paki lista name nyo dito according sa seating nyo sa concert for my files. And dont thank us for the tarpaulin, that banner came in courtesy of jhonie thru Tita Menchit. Pangit yung pwesto namin at mas makikita ni Sarah yun dahil nasa harap na harap kayo. We got to do what we got to do. Plus I got extra banners dahil we were planning on having it signed sana.

Cencia na po ginawa kong greeting/chat room itong post ko.

Ito na po ung initial links

Crowd shot after Lupang Hinirang - [url=" link[/url]

Eto po may ilaw - wall to wall tao - [url=" link[/url]

Louie Ocampo medley with sana 360° vid capture of the SO - [url=" link[/url]

marami pa po, pero yung highlights lng po at mejo ok na vids nalng share ko...I pray I can finish uploading all bago ko i-disconnect ang external drive ko at i-pack...hehehe! my YT acct is belusLsg in case y'all still want to see the bad vids..I got all SG only.

Marami pa namang next time di ba? Hopefully sa mga susunod mas marami pa tayong time. It was great meeting you though kahit sandali lang. Flopness nga lugar natin, pero ok na rin, nag enjoy pa rin ako kasi maganda lightnings nila and sound.
    Gosh..how do I start? Pacencia na po, hindi talaga ako marunong mag kwento.

3am = I woke up, thank God!...hehehe
    5am = Taxi pick for the airport..Yahoo! excited
    around 6am = hassle sa check in..hate those kiosk check in where you need to enter the confirmation #, e-ticket#, record locator #...(I was cursing sotto voce...ewan ko sa inyo kung ano-ano hinihingi nyo ayaw naman tanggapin ng machine nyo...TSE! cencia kaka-HB po..gustong-gusto ko ng maka pasok ng erplen. wahahaha)
    around 11am = first to arrive at the hotel. Checked-in. Vie still on the train but near. Ligo muna para fresh baka sakaling maka-beso c Bebe..hehehe
    Then Vie arrived, we ate muna kase both of us have not eaten since 3am. She was txting me complaining abt hunger since she hopped on that train hahaha..this was while I was waiting to board.
    sawa na ba kayo sa ME! ME! ME!..hehehe nambibitin lang!

Onwards...
    Since Ate Weng (redwoodaire) still hasn't arrived yet to meet us, Vie and I decided to get our copies of the Mega mags from a friend who lives in Toronto....thanks LJ and to your relative! (Si vie ayaw ipahiram ung copy nya, Ate Net oh, damot..hehehe! Your copy is with her. Mine is still inside the plastic cover...ayaw ko buksan! wahahaha! bad ako!)

Initial arrangement was, Ate Weng should meet us at our hotel to stow her bag muna. But she opted to go straight sa hotel nya and meet us na lang sa venue ng mga 4pm. (Pacencia na po Ate Weng, we were late..layo po kase pala nung bahay na pinuntahan namin at mejo hindi naman kami naligaw ni Vie....blessing in disguise at naka-bonding nyo naman po ng maigi c Ma'am Chai.) Ma'am Chai was on the look out for us thanks to Ate Mhel who made sure thru Miss Chai we will be able to personally hand over our gifts for Sarah. Thanks ng bonggang-bongga, Ate Mhel, for arranging that for us. Akala namin hand over lng yung gift then baba na kami. Wow! We were so fortunate to watch the rehearsal and be re-introduced to Sarah. I met SG na on numerous occasions and had been introduced na rin a lot but wala pong recall value ang fez ko..hahaha..Asa pa ko!
    Ayun, intro kami ni Miss Chai. Nakuwento ko na po yung iba initially sa first post ko yung pumunta kami sa dressing RV ni Sarah. ANywho to continue....
    Sarah, cla yung taga US c Bel galing ng NY, c Vie taga Montreal, c Weng taga-san ka nga ba Ate? All over the place ka kase eh..hehehe churi mesmerized na ke Sarah at this point. As I've said, tameme ako basta kay Sarah. Kaya cguro walang recall ke Sarah, nasa suyok yang ako di kumikibo....hehehe
    Sabi ni Sarah, as usual, in her soft speaking voice. Hellow po. Thank you po at pumunta kayo.
    Sarah, gift namin sa iyo oh...sabay abot ni Vie nung bag ng gifts namin.
    Sabi ni Sarah..ay mamaya na lang po at baka tawagin ako. Thank you po. And on cue, tinawag na cya ni Ate Evelyn to go back sa rehearsal.
    Kami naman, tanong namin kung pwede mag watch ng reh ni Bebe kay Miss Chai. Sabi ni Miss Chai o cge saglit lang at wag sasama loob nyo pag pina-alis kayo kase bawal. AT bawal din mag take ng pix or vids. Kelangan ng bumaba sa may entrance ni Miss Chai dahil madami pa ring bumubili ng tix n mga souvenirs sa baba. Kaya iniwan na nya kami. Sobrang thankful po kami kay Miss Chai at hindi nya kami pinabayaan. Talagang ginuide nya kami to see SG. Talagang tama c Ate Mhel, cya ang mommy ng Popsters.

Anyway, to continue, masunurin kami kaya mega-upo na lang kami sa front ng stage at tumitig. Lumapit c Daddy Green kaya chinika namin.
    tanong namin (w Brit accent ha....Jowk!) ke Daddy Green, how is Charlie's tagalog?
    Sagot nya..Oh he is learning. We asked again, can he understand tagalog but not speak it? Sabi ni Daddy, blame his mom kase daw she talks to Charlie in Cebuano..marami pang usap pero di ko na kwento lahat.
    At one point lumapit ako kay Sir Jay...ang Daddy(?) ng Popsters, tanong-tanong lang, small talk. Nangumusta.
    We were really fortunate dahil walang sumita ng matindi sa amin all throughout the reh. Sarah goes onstage off n on. AT one point she came out already wearing her rollers at mejo may make up na. Di namin cla bino-bother dahil ayaw din namin maka istorbo.
    Si Sir Jay inistorbo namin na mapa pirmahan man lang yung banner (galing ke Celeste yata yung Popsters International design-thanks Celeste and in-email sa akin ni Jhonie so I can have extra prints) ke SG but tuloy-tuloy na ung make up nya tapos tinawag cya ulit sa stage for more reh. kwento ni Sir Jay merong bagong artist na c Anton Alvarez who will do a duet ng I finally found someone w SG daw. Tapos bilin nya i-enjoy daw namin maigi yung concert. Sabi ko ay readying-ready kami at handa kaming sumigaw at tumayo.
    We met a few of the producers...Sani, Gemma (?not sure if I remember the names right?) and we were introduced as Popsters. Sinita konti but hindi naman kami pasaway kaya I think they let us stay.

We bought the black RB T-shirt sa taas where they were selling souvenir stuff n the neon wands n necklace thingy and I got another RB T-shirt from Miss Chai na pina-reserve namin. Vie got the Erik Santos CD. We didn't buy na the dvds n CDs kase complete naman na ako n I brought it over from the US, sana for signing ke Bebe since I was not able to go to the M&G. We also brought yung POP-IT pink T-shirt namin galing ke Ate Beng n jhonie..kaso hindi kasya and we were planning on waving it na lang sana during the concert para makita ni SG. Swear talaga, ayaw pumasok sa braso at hindi kami maka hinga..kaya nakita namin yung mga bagets na popsters wearing yung RB Black souvenir Tee kaya ayun pinatong din namin yung binili naming Tee's.

Onwards..ulet....I was planning to meet Tita Menchit n Tita Daze kase they are in Toronto area early pa. They knew naman that our flight n train trip were coming in late kaya I know magkikita na cla earlier at mag-bond agad. Sayang po at yung mga side trips namin took a lot of time. I was eager to bond with them pa nman dahil mga FMS cla. Kaya ayun we were supposed to meet din sa venue ng mga 6pm-6:30pm pa naman.

During the reh, we saw Tita Menchit was able to go up the concert hall and took pix of the area. I went to her to remind her of the no pix n vid policy nila and she knew na pla not to take the artists' pix...nyehe..veteran nga pala c Tita Menchit sa mga bagay na ganyan. Ayun she took shot of the stage..hugged Sir Jay, went to the dressing RV to greet Mommy and she went back down coz' Tita Daze was down stairs waiting for us.

We were debating if we still need to go down and endure the long line na. We were at a good spot with chair and seeing the hub. Plus there's the rest room..very convenient. Juskolord, patawarin po sana kami nila Tita daze n Tita menchit becoz we opted to stay up there. Yung cell phone ko pla rang while we were watching the reh. C tita daze. di ko na-notice dahil baka yun ung time na tulaley ako ke SG. I txted her back na lang at ayun nagpaalam na nasa itaas na kami.

C Daddy Delfin was walking around trying to get the one of the organizer's attention kaya linapitan ko. kumusta po, daddy. sabi nya, meron daw nakalimutan sa hotel at kelangan nyang balikan...nyeh, paano na. buti na lang andun c cassie, hanging out with us dun sa souvenir area. sinabi ko yung problem ni daddy. Ayun, at that point din naman nakapag sabi na c Daddy D sa isang organizer. Pinahiram na cya ng kotse at I guess kinuha na nila kung ano man yun nalimutan nila.

At that point pinapasok na yung crowd, punta na rin kami sa upuan namin.

When we bought the tix, we specified na gusto namin sa harap. Little did we know na harap nga kami pero sa left ng stage on the side. Ang tanong, ano ang pinag kaiba ng $125 na front ng stage kahit bandang left side pero front view ni SG ang makikita sa $125 namin pero puro side view at back view ni Bebe. buti na lang maganda pa rin ang side view at behind ni Bebe at nakainom yata ako ng valium kaya kalma lang. Plus i decided, it is too late to protest and I dont want to ruin the excitement. So I decided to let go of the anger, enjoy the show and not let the situation ruin our night.

Tita Menchit gave us the banner (na galing ke jhonie - yan ba yung nag-travel all thru-out the RB legs? i'm not sure.) to wave dahil magiging busy cya taking those beautiful pix. SInce we are on the side at meron din kaming extra banner, we asked javajive's group to have it by their side and wave it when they can para kitang-kita ni SG. Sabi namin, we need it back, mawala na cla, wag lang yung banner..wahahaha...bad kami. They were all wearing the black souvenir T's kaya we opted to wear the black one na rin instead of the white one which we also brought. plus we wore the neon necklace thingy na binili ni Ate Weng for the Popsters. Thanks, Ate Weng, ..ang mahal nun ha..$6 ba isa, Ate Weng?

hay naku, only SG can make me do these things. todo kantyaw na nman ako nito sa siblings ko...hay, i dont care tho'

Cut off ko na itong kwento dahil concert proper na and I got all the vids for it naman...pangit nga lang ng footage ko.

Thanks to all who shared na ng kanilang pix, vids and kwento. I will back read na lang when I have the time...Tita Menchit's pix, coming soon..Jhonie, and other mods who are friends with Tita Menchit sa FB, paki-tulong na lang po to bring here. Di ko pa po ma check acct nya dahil busy rin po ako.

Ayan Leah, abswelto na ako sa inyo sa kwento ha. I'll ask Ate Net na lang to post this sa FB acct ko rin since she know my password nman. Plus I got your txt, no pix ako, only vids. Vie got some pix and I'll post that na lang pag nasa TX na ako....AY nga pala, one of my phone broke down..at I had to transfer my regular SIM dun kaya I wont be able to get yung txt nyo from Globe roaming ko. I am getting my new phone pa mga July 15 pa yata. papa mail ko na lang sa TX yun coz I will be there ng 2 months. i will try if my brother has some old one lying abt para ma-txt nyo ako.

Ate Weng, paki-send na lang po yung banner kay Vie. I gave her your number kung ok lng sa iyo..nyehehe nabigay ko na ha. No worries on not having it signed. Minsan mahirap talaga tyempuhan c bebe. Thanks for trying tho'

here are more YT links...di ko na po nilagyan ng WM since it is my personal acct naman. pag may time ako I will try to make MFDL nung highlights lng. Ate Net, paki ask c Ate Mhel to tell Sir Jay to watch the SO he is requesting to see..kung ok sa kanya, email ko sa inyo.

The Climb with SO at end = [url=" link[/url]

They Dont Care Abt Us = [url=" link[/url] pacencia na po merong mga magulo...nangawit po ako..tumatanda na eh.

Thank you , Popsters! towards the very end on her way out = di pa po fully processed ng YT, pakihintay na lang po...eto na yung link = [url=" link[/url]

Yung muntik na ni SG kalimutang Thank you sa Popster, kino-convert ko pa po to upload sa YT. Naubos kase battery sa vidcam ko kaya sa digicam ko lng po nakunan. buti po nai-wave ni Vie yung banner at nakita ni Sarah kaya po nung paalis na cya nakapag-Thank you sa Popsters. Pacencia na po at nasa gilid po kami talaga ng stage at wala kami sa vantage point ni Sarah kaya we were not able to represent well. Churi po. We will try better next time to give you guys better footages....and R-E-P-R-E-S-E-N-T! Peace out!
  • edited June 2010
    'belus' wrote on '15:
    Gosh..how do I start? Pacencia na po, hindi talaga ako marunong mag kwento.

3am = I woke up, thank God!...hehehe
    5am = Taxi pick for the airport..Yahoo! excited
    around 6am = hassle sa check in..hate those kiosk check in where you need to enter the confirmation #, e-ticket#, record locator #...(I was cursing sotto voce...ewan ko sa inyo kung ano-ano hinihingi nyo ayaw naman tanggapin ng machine nyo...TSE! cencia kaka-HB po..gustong-gusto ko ng maka pasok ng erplen. wahahaha)
    around 11am = first to arrive at the hotel. Checked-in. Vie still on the train but near. Ligo muna para fresh baka sakaling maka-beso c Bebe..hehehe
    Then Vie arrived, we ate muna kase both of us have not eaten since 3am. She was txting me complaining abt hunger since she hopped on that train hahaha..this was while I was waiting to board.
    sawa na ba kayo sa ME! ME! ME!..hehehe nambibitin lang!

Onwards...
    Since Ate Weng (redwoodaire) still hasn't arrived yet to meet us, Vie and I decided to get our copies of the Mega mags from a friend who lives in Toronto....thanks LJ and to your relative! (Si vie ayaw ipahiram ung copy nya, Ate Net oh, damot..hehehe! Your copy is with her. Mine is still inside the plastic cover...ayaw ko buksan! wahahaha! bad ako!)

Initial arrangement was, Ate Weng should meet us at our hotel to stow her bag muna. But she opted to go straight sa hotel nya and meet us na lang sa venue ng mga 4pm. (Pacencia na po Ate Weng, we were late..layo po kase pala nung bahay na pinuntahan namin at mejo hindi naman kami naligaw ni Vie....blessing in disguise at naka-bonding nyo naman po ng maigi c Ma'am Chai.) Ma'am Chai was on the look out for us thanks to Ate Mhel who made sure thru Miss Chai we will be able to personally hand over our gifts for Sarah. Thanks ng bonggang-bongga, Ate Mhel, for arranging that for us. Akala namin hand over lng yung gift then baba na kami. Wow! We were so fortunate to watch the rehearsal and be re-introduced to Sarah. I met SG na on numerous occasions and had been introduced na rin a lot but wala pong recall value ang fez ko..hahaha..Asa pa ko!
    Ayun, intro kami ni Miss Chai. Nakuwento ko na po yung iba initially sa first post ko yung pumunta kami sa dressing RV ni Sarah. ANywho to continue....
    Sarah, cla yung taga US c Bel galing ng NY, c Vie taga Montreal, c Weng taga-san ka nga ba Ate? All over the place ka kase eh..hehehe churi mesmerized na ke Sarah at this point. As I've said, tameme ako basta kay Sarah. Kaya cguro walang recall ke Sarah, nasa suyok yang ako di kumikibo....hehehe
    Sabi ni Sarah, as usual, in her soft speaking voice. Hellow po. Thank you po at pumunta kayo.
    Sarah, gift namin sa iyo oh...sabay abot ni Vie nung bag ng gifts namin.
    Sabi ni Sarah..ay mamaya na lang po at baka tawagin ako. Thank you po. And on cue, tinawag na cya ni Ate Evelyn to go back sa rehearsal.
    Kami naman, tanong namin kung pwede mag watch ng reh ni Bebe kay Miss Chai. Sabi ni Miss Chai o cge saglit lang at wag sasama loob nyo pag pina-alis kayo kase bawal. AT bawal din mag take ng pix or vids. Kelangan ng bumaba sa may entrance ni Miss Chai dahil madami pa ring bumubili ng tix n mga souvenirs sa baba. Kaya iniwan na nya kami. Sobrang thankful po kami kay Miss Chai at hindi nya kami pinabayaan. Talagang ginuide nya kami to see SG. Talagang tama c Ate Mhel, cya ang mommy ng Popsters.

Anyway, to continue, masunurin kami kaya mega-upo na lang kami sa front ng stage at tumitig. Lumapit c Daddy Green kaya chinika namin.
    tanong namin (w Brit accent ha....Jowk!) ke Daddy Green, how is Charlie's tagalog?
    Sagot nya..Oh he is learning. We asked again, can he understand tagalog but not speak it? Sabi ni Daddy, blame his mom kase daw she talks to Charlie in Cebuano..marami pang usap pero di ko na kwento lahat.
    At one point lumapit ako kay Sir Jay...ang Daddy(?) ng Popsters, tanong-tanong lang, small talk. Nangumusta.
    We were really fortunate dahil walang sumita ng matindi sa amin all throughout the reh. Sarah goes onstage off n on. AT one point she came out already wearing her rollers at mejo may make up na. Di namin cla bino-bother dahil ayaw din namin maka istorbo.
    Si Sir Jay inistorbo namin na mapa pirmahan man lang yung banner (galing ke Celeste yata yung Popsters International design-thanks Celeste and in-email sa akin ni Jhonie so I can have extra prints) ke SG but tuloy-tuloy na ung make up nya tapos tinawag cya ulit sa stage for more reh. kwento ni Sir Jay merong bagong artist na c Anton Alvarez who will do a duet ng I finally found someone w SG daw. Tapos bilin nya i-enjoy daw namin maigi yung concert. Sabi ko ay readying-ready kami at handa kaming sumigaw at tumayo.
    We met a few of the producers...Sani, Gemma (?not sure if I remember the names right?) and we were introduced as Popsters. Sinita konti but hindi naman kami pasaway kaya I think they let us stay.

We bought the black RB T-shirt sa taas where they were selling souvenir stuff n the neon wands n necklace thingy and I got another RB T-shirt from Miss Chai na pina-reserve namin. Vie got the Erik Santos CD. We didn't buy na the dvds n CDs kase complete naman na ako n I brought it over from the US, sana for signing ke Bebe since I was not able to go to the M&G. We also brought yung POP-IT pink T-shirt namin galing ke Ate Beng n jhonie..kaso hindi kasya and we were planning on waving it na lang sana during the concert para makita ni SG. Swear talaga, ayaw pumasok sa braso at hindi kami maka hinga..kaya nakita namin yung mga bagets na popsters wearing yung RB Black souvenir Tee kaya ayun pinatong din namin yung binili naming Tee's.

Onwards..ulet....I was planning to meet Tita Menchit n Tita Daze kase they are in Toronto area early pa. They knew naman that our flight n train trip were coming in late kaya I know magkikita na cla earlier at mag-bond agad. Sayang po at yung mga side trips namin took a lot of time. I was eager to bond with them pa nman dahil mga FMS cla. Kaya ayun we were supposed to meet din sa venue ng mga 6pm-6:30pm pa naman.

During the reh, we saw Tita Menchit was able to go up the concert hall and took pix of the area. I went to her to remind her of the no pix n vid policy nila and she knew na pla not to take the artists' pix...nyehe..veteran nga pala c Tita Menchit sa mga bagay na ganyan. Ayun she took shot of the stage..hugged Sir Jay, went to the dressing RV to greet Mommy and she went back down coz' Tita Daze was down stairs waiting for us.

We were debating if we still need to go down and endure the long line na. We were at a good spot with chair and seeing the hub. Plus there's the rest room..very convenient. Juskolord, patawarin po sana kami nila Tita daze n Tita menchit becoz we opted to stay up there. Yung cell phone ko pla rang while we were watching the reh. C tita daze. di ko na-notice dahil baka yun ung time na tulaley ako ke SG. I txted her back na lang at ayun nagpaalam na nasa itaas na kami.

C Daddy Delfin was walking around trying to get the one of the organizer's attention kaya linapitan ko. kumusta po, daddy. sabi nya, meron daw nakalimutan sa hotel at kelangan nyang balikan...nyeh, paano na. buti na lang andun c cassie, hanging out with us dun sa souvenir area. sinabi ko yung problem ni daddy. Ayun, at that point din naman nakapag sabi na c Daddy D sa isang organizer. Pinahiram na cya ng kotse at I guess kinuha na nila kung ano man yun nalimutan nila.

At that point pinapasok na yung crowd, punta na rin kami sa upuan namin.

When we bought the tix, we specified na gusto namin sa harap. Little did we know na harap nga kami pero sa left ng stage on the side. Ang tanong, ano ang pinag kaiba ng $125 na front ng stage kahit bandang left side pero front view ni SG ang makikita sa $125 namin pero puro side view at back view ni Bebe. buti na lang maganda pa rin ang side view at behind ni Bebe at nakainom yata ako ng valium kaya kalma lang. Plus i decided, it is too late to protest and I dont want to ruin the excitement. So I decided to let go of the anger, enjoy the show and not let the situation ruin our night.

Tita Menchit gave us the banner (na galing ke jhonie - yan ba yung nag-travel all thru-out the RB legs? i'm not sure.) to wave dahil magiging busy cya taking those beautiful pix. SInce we are on the side at meron din kaming extra banner, we asked javajive's group to have it by their side and wave it when they can para kitang-kita ni SG. Sabi namin, we need it back, mawala na cla, wag lang yung banner..wahahaha...bad kami. They were all wearing the black souvenir T's kaya we opted to wear the black one na rin instead of the white one which we also brought. plus we wore the neon necklace thingy na binili ni Ate Weng for the Popsters. Thanks, Ate Weng, ..ang mahal nun ha..$6 ba isa, Ate Weng?

hay naku, only SG can make me do these things. todo kantyaw na nman ako nito sa siblings ko...hay, i dont care tho'

Cut off ko na itong kwento dahil concert proper na and I got all the vids for it naman...pangit nga lang ng footage ko.

Thanks to all who shared na ng kanilang pix, vids and kwento. I will back read na lang when I have the time...Tita Menchit's pix, coming soon..Jhonie, and other mods who are friends with Tita Menchit sa FB, paki-tulong na lang po to bring here. Di ko pa po ma check acct nya dahil busy rin po ako.

Ayan Leah, abswelto na ako sa inyo sa kwento ha. I'll ask Ate Net na lang to post this sa FB acct ko rin since she know my password nman. Plus I got your txt, no pix ako, only vids. Vie got some pix and I'll post that na lang pag nasa TX na ako....AY nga pala, one of my phone broke down..at I had to transfer my regular SIM dun kaya I wont be able to get yung txt nyo from Globe roaming ko. I am getting my new phone pa mga July 15 pa yata. papa mail ko na lang sa TX yun coz I will be there ng 2 months. i will try if my brother has some old one lying abt para ma-txt nyo ako.

Ate Weng, paki-send na lang po yung banner kay Vie. I gave her your number kung ok lng sa iyo..nyehehe nabigay ko na ha. No worries on not having it signed. Minsan mahirap talaga tyempuhan c bebe. Thanks for trying tho'

here are more YT links...di ko na po nilagyan ng WM since it is my personal acct naman. pag may time ako I will try to make MFDL nung highlights lng. Ate Net, paki ask c Ate Mhel to tell Sir Jay to watch the SO he is requesting to see..kung ok sa kanya, email ko sa inyo.

The Climb with SO at end = [url=" link[/url]

They Dont Care Abt Us = [url=" link[/url] pacencia na po merong mga magulo...nangawit po ako..tumatanda na eh.

Thank you , Popsters! towards the very end on her way out = di pa po fully processed ng YT, pakihintay na lang po...eto na yung link = [url=" link[/url]

Yung muntik na ni SG kalimutang Thank you sa Popster, kino-convert ko pa po to upload sa YT. Naubos kase battery sa vidcam ko kaya sa digicam ko lng po nakunan. buti po nai-wave ni Vie yung banner at nakita ni Sarah kaya po nung paalis na cya nakapag-Thank you sa Popsters. Pacencia na po at nasa gilid po kami talaga ng stage at wala kami sa vantage point ni Sarah kaya we were not able to represent well. Churi po. We will try better next time to give you guys better footages....and R-E-P-R-E-S-E-N-T! Peace out!

Hi Bel, galing mong magkwento, detailed talaga. I uploaded all my videos at so far maganda naman kaya visit me at you tube redwoodaire po for a complete view of Sarah's concert pati spiel. And Bel, Im from Calgary, almost 4 hours flight from toronto. Thanks
    Hi Cassie,

I saw handing out the water bottle to Jimmy the night of the concert. hahaha. I was sitting in the front corner row on the middle vip section right besides attn Gurfinkel. He said your name thats why i knew. hehehe

I wanted to say hi to the popster pero nahiya ako. hehehe

Concert was awesome!!! totally exceeded my expectations... im so glad its a huge turnout!

YAY story time!

'canboi' wrote on '15:
    Hi Cassie,

I saw handing out the water bottle to Jimmy the night of the concert. hahaha. I was sitting in the front corner row on the middle vip section right besides attn Gurfinkel. He said your name thats why i knew. hehehe

I wanted to say hi to the popster pero nahiya ako. hehehe

Concert was awesome!!! totally exceeded my expectations... im so glad its a huge turnout!

YAY story time!

Congrats Sarah for a very successful concert tour 2 shows to go uuwi na rin sya sa Pinas we missed her so much na [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/Emeng Cryn2.png ][/img]
    help guys.... there is a tutorial section for uploading pictures... i can't find it.... i have some pix with wm but cant't upload it to this site... i am missing something.....thanks