Ivan Dorschner name their dream leading ladies

(source not cited)James Reid, Bret Jackson, and Ivan Dorschner name their dream leading ladies

Pinoy Big Brother Teen Clash of 2010 ex-housemates James Reid, Bret Jackson, and Ivan Dorschner will soon begin their work on the upcoming youth-oriented drama Good Vibes. James and Ivan will be acting in the drama which is top-billed by Sam Concepcion, Arron Villaflor, and Enrique Gil. Meanwhile, Bret will soon record the theme song of Good Vibes, also called GV.

In a recent interview with PUSH.com.ph, the three young lads said they look forward to more projects at ABS-CBN. The three however blushed when asked who among the current Kapamilya female stars they dream of being paired with. Teen Clash Big Winner James admitted that he has a big crush on the first Teen Big Winner, Kim Chiu. “I like Kim Chiu. She’s really hot, ha ha ha! I’ve seen her, but I only said ‘hi’ to her.”

Bret, an American who has been living in the Philippines for seven years now, confessed he’s a fan of Erich Gonzales’s beauty and talent. “I like Erich now. When I saw her picture, she’s very pretty. I watch her shows and she’s a really good actress. Also from what I hear she has a great personality.”

Bret added that he looks forward to meeting Erich. He clarified though that he is not out to steal Erich from ka-love team Enchong Dee. “Enchong is my friend and I joked with him about Erich. He’s okay with it.”

Ivan seemed to be the most controversial among the three because of his admiration for Sarah Geronimo. “It would be nice to work with Sarah Geronimo. Not just nice, but fantastic. She seems like a well-rounded person.”

Ivan was spotted visiting Sarah at a recent premiere night and even giving flowers to the Pop Star Princess. The Fil-American cutie struggled for words when asked if he has plans of courting Sarah. “That was the first time I gave flowers to a girl. She said ‘Thank you.’ I’m just really interested in meeting her. I want to get to know her first, ha ha ha!”

Comments

• DeeDee
    edited 7:47AM
    'sexyfilo' wrote:
    James Reid, Bret Jackson, and Ivan Dorschner name their dream leading ladies

Pinoy Big Brother Teen Clash of 2010 ex-housemates James Reid, Bret Jackson, and Ivan Dorschner will soon begin their work on the upcoming youth-oriented drama Good Vibes. James and Ivan will be acting in the drama which is top-billed by Sam Concepcion, Arron Villaflor, and Enrique Gil. Meanwhile, Bret will soon record the theme song of Good Vibes, also called GV.

In a recent interview with PUSH.com.ph, the three young lads said they look forward to more projects at ABS-CBN. The three however blushed when asked who among the current Kapamilya female stars they dream of being paired with. Teen Clash Big Winner James admitted that he has a big crush on the first Teen Big Winner, Kim Chiu. “I like Kim Chiu. She’s really hot, ha ha ha! I’ve seen her, but I only said ‘hi’ to her.”

Bret, an American who has been living in the Philippines for seven years now, confessed he’s a fan of Erich Gonzales’s beauty and talent. “I like Erich now. When I saw her picture, she’s very pretty. I watch her shows and she’s a really good actress. Also from what I hear she has a great personality.”

Bret added that he looks forward to meeting Erich. He clarified though that he is not out to steal Erich from ka-love team Enchong Dee. “Enchong is my friend and I joked with him about Erich. He’s okay with it.”

Ivan seemed to be the most controversial among the three because of his admiration for Sarah Geronimo. “It would be nice to work with Sarah Geronimo. Not just nice, but fantastic. She seems like a well-rounded person.”

Ivan was spotted visiting Sarah at a recent premiere night and even giving flowers to the Pop Star Princess. The Fil-American cutie struggled for words when asked if he has plans of courting Sarah. “That was the first time I gave flowers to a girl. She said ‘Thank you.’ I’m just really interested in meeting her. I want to get to know her first, ha ha ha!”

sana lan hnd nya ginagamit si Sarah para sumikat. hehehe pero Ivan good choice ka kay sarah talented nah good pa ang personality pero wak u lan xa gagamitin ha. dami na gumawa nyan sa kanya kaya wag ka na dumagdag gwapo ka pa nmn. hehehehe
  • edited 7:47AM
    [color="#008000"][size="3"]weeehh... kilig2damax.. hehheh[/size][/color]
  • hmmmm. sana lng good intentions talaga yan ivan. d kaya siya ung gustong ipartner ni boss vic kay sarah sa next movie nya.? sana lng h d n nmnmagamit si sarah d2. hay naku. peacecirclesmaller.gif
    by Napoleon Quintos | October 26, 2010 10:05 AM | Share this article

http://www.abs-cbn.com/Celebrity/Article/8922/James-Reid-Bret-Jackson-and-Ivan-Dorschner-name-their-dream-leading-ladies.aspx
  • edited October 2010
    Gwapo siya at mukhang disente at magalang. And in fairness consistent siya sa pagsasabing he likes to work with Sarah. At take note hindi "NO" ang sagot niya sa tanong kung balak niyang ligawan si Sarah, hindi siya pa-safe. Pero tama 'yan Ivan, get to know Sarah first so that she'll be able to get to know you too, then bahala na si BATMAN sa mga susunod pang pangyayari (kung may mangyayari). 21.jpg alt=':21sgBungi2:' ] peacecirclesmaller.gif
  • edited October 2010
    'sexyfilo' wrote:
    seemed to be the most controversial among the three because of his admiration for Sarah Geronimo. “It would be nice to work with Sarah Geronimo. Not just nice, but fantastic. She seems like a well-rounded person.”

[color="#00BFFF"][color="#0000FF"]Ang dami na talaga ng may mga Crush kay Princess... 35.jpg alt=':35sgBigEyes:' ] 4.jpg alt=':4sgSurprise:' ] 54.jpg alt=':54sgAminin2:' ] Sino kaya ang tatagal?..[/color] [color="#00BFFF"][color="#008000"]Basta kahit sino,[/color] [/color][color="#FF00FF"]Full Support pa rin ako kay SG... 34.jpg alt=':34sgDimple2:' ] 46.jpg alt=':46sgBubungi:' ] [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/Emeng Uulitin.png[/img] alt=':Emeng Uulitin:' ] GOD SPEED SARAH.. [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/Emeng Cryn2.png[/img] alt=':Emeng Cryn2:' ] peacecirclesmaller.gif alt=':peacecirclesmaller:' ] new_littleangel.gif [/color][/color]
  • [font="Impact"][/font],,gwapo c iVAN..HEHE,,pero sna nga di gamitin c Sarah pra sumikat din sila..sana lang..smile.gif)peacecirclesmaller.gif
    'sexyfilo' wrote:

tnx po for sharing
    peacecirclesmaller.gif
    ,tnx po for sharin'

_god bless everyone!_
    ,tnx po for sharin'

_god bless everyone!_

Thanks for sharing.

Vote, vote, vote!

[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"]ang haba talaga ng Hair ni Princess...[/color] 28.jpg 28.jpg 28.jpg

Âîò îíè ïðåêðàñíûå ìóæñêèå ñâèòåðà çèìà 2012 è âîîáùå â ýòîì îíëàéí øîïå êëññíàÿ æåíñêàÿ ìîëîäåæíàÿ îäåæäà
    wala naman sigurong masamang intensyon si ivan sa pagaabot ng
    flowers kay sarah...at isa pa baka naman napagutusan lang siya
    na siya ang mag-abot ng flowers kay sarah di ba?at least maganda
    naman yung mga sinabi nya about sarah and no harm done.....
    Íåäàâíî èñêàë ìàñëà øåëë, íàøåë íà ñàéòå oilcom.com.ua. Î÷åíü ðåêîìåíäóþ!
    Ìíîãî ñëûøàë õîðîøåãî î amarok Äíåïðîïåòðîâñê. Êòî ñ íèìè ñòàëêèâàëñÿ, êàêèå ó Âàñ îñòàëèñü âïå÷àòëåíèÿ?