Some people I'd like to thank...

1146147148149150152»

Comments

• edited 12:48PM
    thank you po ako b4 ma2log...

papa God, thank you for this day, thank you po sa pagbbgay mo sakin ng mga family and firends na here to make my day special, thank you po kasi nasurvive ko nanaman isang year, ngayon papasok nanaman ng panibagong year, sana po wala po kayong kukunin sa mga taong nagpapasaya sakin ngayon, maraming maraming salamat po sa lahat lahat for making all these possible, i love you po 6.gif alt=':6:' ]

sa mga relatives and friends ko po lalong lalo na sa mga bumati, u guys are so sweet, lahat kau sinurprise ako sa pagflood sa wall ko ng mga greetings haha, you guys know how to make me feel special and i just wanna take the time to say thank you and i love you guys, i'm blessed to have you guys in my life 6.gif alt=':6:' ]

sa mom, dad and ate ko, mom and dad, thank you so much for preparing the food and getting things ready for the party, thank you for all of your effort, this party wouldn't be possible if not for you guys, thank you for everything, i love you guys so much...ate, thank you sa vid, thank you sa smarties na you know i've always wanted (hope dalhan pa rin ako ni beh in 2 weeks rofl2.gif alt='=))' ] ) thank you ate for everything i love you 6.gif alt=':6:' ]

and last but not the least to my baby sis, beh i know i've said thank you na a couple of times but that's not enough, i envy you kasi you know how to make me feel so happy and special even though we're far apart, you put the "happy" in "happy birthday" i love you so much beh, thank you sa vid, sa pagkanta sa greetings, sobrang thank you sa lahat lahat, forever shennah31 beh. no end. i'll be seeing you in 2 weeks, i love you my baby, i love you so much, always take good care of yourself there for me, never fail to do that ok? i love you so much and i'm always here for you 6.gif alt=':6:' ] 11.gif
    Thanks for sharinG!!!

and don't forget to vote Our very own POP PRINCESS SARAH G.
    in "Star Studio Celebrity Style Awards".
    our IDOL will be in 3 nominees:
    *most stylish female live performer,
    *belo body award
    and lastly
    *sarah geronimo's best sunsilk look!!!
    please vote for our IDOL!!!

thank you and god bless!!!
    'shenika_camille' wrote on 'Feb:
    teh..THANK YOU
    awww baby ko talaga 6.gif alt=':6:' ]

no need to thank me beh, gaya mo, d2 rin ako masaya..sa tabi mo 6.gif alt=':6:' ]

ako dapat magthank you beh, kasi u were there to catch me whenever i tumble down, thank you sa lahat lahat and always know that i'm always here to catch you and hold on to you every step of the way..every step of this journey together, lagi mo tatandaan na love na love ka ng ate ren mo ha, and2 lang ako lagi 6.gif alt=':6:' ] i love you beh 6.gif alt=':6:' ] always take good care of yourself and never let anything bad happen to you..mga bilin ko sayo and mga promise mo rin po, lagi ka magiingat ha 6.gif alt=':6:' ] 11.gif alt='ymkiss' ]

ren! im back! di ko an alam panu magpost.. nangangain ng tanga to.. haha! musta kna? bouncesmile.gif
    knujz wrote:
    shenika_camille wrote on Feb 5 2010, 01:41 AM:
    teh..THANK YOU
    awww baby ko talaga 6.gif alt=':6:' ]

no need to thank me beh, gaya mo, d2 rin ako masaya..sa tabi mo 6.gif alt=':6:' ]

ako dapat magthank you beh, kasi u were there to catch me whenever i tumble down, thank you sa lahat lahat and always know that i'm always here to catch you and hold on to you every step of the way..every step of this journey together, lagi mo tatandaan na love na love ka ng ate ren mo ha, and2 lang ako lagi 6.gif alt=':6:' ] i love you beh 6.gif alt=':6:' ] always take good care of yourself and never let anything bad happen to you..mga bilin ko sayo and mga promise mo rin po, lagi ka magiingat ha 6.gif alt=':6:' ] 11.gif alt='ymkiss' ]

ren! im back! di ko an alam panu magpost.. nangangain ng tanga to.. haha! musta kna? bouncesmile.gif alt=':bs:' ]

ate wth ako din rofl2.gif nangangapa ako mag.post...nag.iba na site eee..ok lang ate..d2 kasama ko si shen, hanggang december sya d2...ikaw ate san ka na ba?? musta na??
    would like to thank my whole barkada for making our christmas get together unforgatable at the sandwich guy [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/biggrin.png ][/img]
  • DanDan Founder / Admin
    edited June 27
    SG.COM is back! thank you Adeno (Kuya Ton) for maintaining the server and preserving all the content through the years. We managed to restore most of it. :)
  • adenoadeno Guardian
    Dan wrote: »
    SG.COM is back! thank you Adeno (Kuya Ton) for maintaining the server and preserving all the content through the years. We managed to restore most of it. :)

Cheers boss! Great work on putting everything back into a workable state! :#